Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew what you meant...I just couldn't help the Seinfeld reference.:floorlaugh:

It is interesting. If you want REAL action you should go look at the JonBenet Ramsey threads. Oh my now there are some !!! Marks over there. And a few "I'll whoop your *advertiser censored*, or shut the hell up b*tch, or go on, kiss it...kiss my *advertiser censored*". It's hilarious.

:what: So we are quite restrained here then :)

It isn't hard to coerce a child at all actually. What IS hard is the child maintaining it. Especially once the manipulative parent is not around to reinforce guilt & fear. With GBC in prison the truth would come out fairly easily. Whilst its unlikely it is possible that the children were home and heard nothing. Some of the worst crimes I've encountered have occurred with kids home and they honestly didn't even wake up. Still with 3 seems unlikely I think.

GBC went to the chemist in the morning (one of the statements already given) before the night of 19 April.(that date is etched in my brain for evermore)

IF he picked up a 'script of sleeping pills IMO they could have been given to the girls.

IF this were the case the girls wouldn't have heard a thing.

This would certainly add to the premeditation argument IF it were to be the case.

GBC went to the chemist in the morning (one of the statements already given) before the night of 19 April.(that date is etched in my brain for evermore)

IF he picked up a 'script of sleeping pills IMO they could have been given to the girls.

IF this were the case the girls wouldn't have heard a thing.

This would certainly add to the premeditation argument IF it were to be the case.

Reports from the cross country were that GBC had bloodshot eyes on that day. That would have reinforced the need for sleeping pills. Didn't he have a breakfast meeting with Chamber of Commerce that morning?

Is it just me? When I read posts like the following quote:

QUOTE: I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!!

I read it in an african accent in my mind... lol

QUOTE: I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!!

Lol - yes

This was recently posted on the Justice for Allison Baden Clay Facebook site...
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Allison

....email this afternoon from .Day care, Montessori Indooroopilly..

The Dickies are every bit as much victims in this sad situation. They have to become parents again, they were in retirement, now they're prime care givers to 3 girls, I'm sure their retirement plans or their pension didn't include this.

I'm interstate, but there must be a way to help from here also. Any suggestions?

So all week I've been wondering 'how the hell are they paying for the legal team ?'
Mahony doesnt run a huge business, so he can't afford to do it pro bono - ON HIS OWN.
This morning while munching away on my bacon and eggs, this thought occurred to me.
What if:
1. The reason for looking at bringing in a second and third lawyer is to spread the work load over a few offices, that way no one office is baring all the financial burden of doing it pro bono.
2. IF (big IF) they can get GBC released as innocent, they WILL get paid when he cashes in Allisons life insurance. Going on the "you only pay if we win" theory.

This is MOO.

I wonder how he's going in prison? I've been to Arthur Gorrie many times - work related - and it's feral. Protected prisoner or not it sucks big time. He'd want to be protected. Some of the most vicious people in there. Take your pick between the indigenous or Vietnamese boys in there just dying to take a look at his high & mighty self.

I have to get this verification thing done shortly also.

I hope he is living in hell and is thinking it wasnt worth what he did to his wife and kids.

I dont think he will be regretting it yet until he is convicted as I think he believes he will get out of it still and get his money and ... business as usual.

So all week I've been wondering 'how the hell are they paying for the legal team ?'
Mahony doesnt run a huge business, so he can't afford to do it pro bono - ON HIS OWN.
This morning while munching away on my bacon and eggs, this thought occurred to me.
What if:
1. The reason for looking at bringing in a second and third lawyer is to spread the work load over a few offices, that way no one office is baring all the financial burden of doing it pro bono.
2. IF (big IF) they can get GBC released as innocent, they WILL get paid when he cashes in Allisons life insurance. Going on the "you only pay if we win" theory.
This is MOo.

OW asked for donations in that email stating that $30,000 was needed before the bail application. They had a bail surety of 500,000 set up ? Bank guarantee.?Like a mortgage over the older BC's house perhaps. I can't see these guys working this case for 2-3 years without being paid - they have business expenses too
So really I don't understand where the money is coming from either unless the older BC's have money invested for their retirement and will cash that in

This was recently posted on the Justice for Allison Baden Clay Facebook site...
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Allison

...email this afternoon from Day care, Montessori Indooroopilly..

It is a lovely gesture by they could end up with several fridges etc, would be better to donate money. There is more chance of 10 people giving $50 each than one buying a $500 item.. I think anyway.

It is a lovely gesture by they could end up with several fridges etc, would be better to donate money. There is more chance of 10 people giving $50 each than one buying a $500 item.. I think anyway.

Agree and then they get to choose. Would centrelink stump up some money in advance for them to set up?
Where would the items be from the Brookfield rd house?

I hope he is living in hell and is thinking it wasnt worth what he did to his wife and kids.

I dont think he will be regretting it yet until he is convicted as I think he believes he will get out of it still and get his money and ... business as usual.

Agree totally also hoping that he is very scared just as Allison would have been

Agree and then they get to choose. Would centrelink stump up some money in advance for them to set up?
Where would the items be from the Brookfield rd house?

Can you imagine the selfish SOB BC Clan giving up their items, the kids should at least have their beds etc to help them settle.

I think any way of helping them is great but still think donating money would be the way to go rather than large appliances.

The grammar and choice of words are certainly mixed. For instance 'i reckon' - maybe a young Australian vernacular, yet 'she did not notice until her plight' almost a bit old world/colonial use of English.

Maybe written by a young Australian and edited by an older person?

I still bristle when I see that sentence 'not the husband he would have turned of the phone.'. My previous response got me banned, but really saying that he would have turned off the phone is IMO someone who is very close to GBC and has somehow been given a line like 'I didn't do it, if I had I would have turned off the phone, I am not that stupid'.

JIMO

The grammar and choice of words are certainly mixed. For instance 'i reckon' - maybe a young Australian vernacular, yet 'she did not notice until her plight' almost a bit old world/colonial use of English.

Maybe written by a young Australian and edited by an older person?

I still bristle when I see that sentence 'not the husband he would have turned of the phone.'. My previous response got me banned, but really saying that he would have turned off the phone is IMO someone who is very close to GBC and has somehow been given a line like 'I didn't do it, if I had I would have turned off the phone, I am not that stupid'.

JIMO

I reckon you could be right haha.

What if:

This is MOO.

You have very good points there.

Can you imagine the selfish SOB BC Clan giving up their items, the kids should at least have their beds etc to help them settle.

I think any way of helping them is great but still think donating money would be the way to go rather than large appliances.

I wonder if they are in touch with the girls by phone? I'm hoping they won't be allowed unsupervised visits (unless there are listening devices used) JMO

Liadan made a good point earlier that as me thinking. Could NBChad to walk from brookfield to bus stop after the fact as opposed to walking from his house to kenmore before they cleaned up their mess

Liadan made a good point earlier that as me thinking. Could NBChad to walk from brookfield to bus stop after the fact as opposed to walking from his house to kenmore before they cleaned up their mess

Mmm maybe the girls had called out or something so it was important for him to not be there
But wasn't he helping wash cars when the police arrived or is that just a rumour?
I've just looked it up it's a fair walk to the bus stop from the Brookfield Rd house - would he have walked there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214