Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's odd...here's a part of the timeline of that morning...

June 27, 2012

Mr Baden-Clay told police he woke up at 6.15am.

6.20am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay sent a text message to Mrs Baden-Clay saying: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G"

6.41am: A second text message was reportedly sent saying "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? [Two children] now up. I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G".

7.09am: Police allege Mr Baden-Clay searched the term 'self incrimination' on the internet.

7.14am: It is alleged Mr Baden-Clay accessed the Queensland Police Service home page.

7.15am: Mr Baden-Clay called triple-0.

8.30am: Uniformed police arrive at the home in response to the triple-0 call

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz20aFBc8nP
Thanks Marlywings - tugs m'lock and doffs m'cap in your direction. Surely GBC brain and fingers worked a little more quickly than that timeline. Keeps us fed though does it not. Oh to be on the jury......

Perhaps NBC was seen at the roundabout after the commotion noted by a poster here.
Maybe he was picked up at home then dropped off because he was too upset. Perhaps gbc and he had a shouting row at the roundabout as noted by poster. NBC Waited to be picked after disposal? Just couldn't cope whether it's because they loved Allison, annoyed with gbc or worried about family name or just being dragged in to more of his sons crap?.

IMO, moo, mpoo.

So... Perhaps he was there to dispose of something - are there industrial waste bins - when are they collected?

I used to work in a high school the big industrial waste bins were emptied very early mornings so as to not be there when students or teachers were around -OHS
Maybe the bins at/ near the roundabout had been observed to be emptied at a certain time and NBC was there to make sure they went that night ( but better to be in his car with a view surely)

05-04-2012, 10:55 AM

kailee
Quote:
Originally Posted by spratsmum

Another thought, if ABC car was in the Brookfield Showground, do you think she may have been sitting in the car having a private telephone conversation, or did Allison suspect something was happening and park her car there so she would surprise her husband.
i'm wondering about the car @ showgrounds too. is there any spots that he could have washed it? could it have been left there purposely till very early morning so he didn't wake up the girls or other neighbours when he returned in the middle of the night? perhaps ABC voluntarily walked over there to get space after the argument and he followed her over there?
The mannequin was set up at the showgrounds, right? Why was it at that particular location, was it just because it happened to be close to the house or was there reason to believe something happened there?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kailee For This Useful Post:
BrizzychickinUSA, Sooner Fan#1
* #381 * *
05-04-2012, 10:57 AM
mscactus
I also wonder about the report that her car was in the Brookfield Showground. Had she parked there and been picked up by someone to go for a drive perhaps.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mscactus For This Useful Post:
BrizzychickinUSA, Sooner Fan#1, spratsmum

The mannequin wasn't set up at the Showground, it was in front of their house on the opposite side of the road. The showground gates are locked by that time each night so I wonder how she would get in.

BBM

Good point!

Bus shelter at roundabout...or are there two bus shelters...one on each side of roundabout??...

#814 05-31-2012, 02:54 PM
squizzey1
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

it was in that timeframe that witness saw BC senior at bus shelter at roundabout and stopped and checked if he was ok apparently about 10.30

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15 - Page 33 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Does all seem a little too convenient & coincidental I think. Like Allison going for a walk & being preyed on in random opportunistic crime. What are odds of NBC A) being there B) actually bring recognized by a passing car C) the car actually reversing back & or turning Round to communicate with him?

Yes could have happened but the odds aren't in favour of it. QPS would have footage of supposed car stopping & talking also. I think if that were case he might have been charged as accessory by now.

Just my HO. Take it or leave it:)

RACQ had a busy afternoon out at the bridge today...note to self : don't leave hazard lights on for 2hours (the time flew by) because it could mean a flat battery as a result....and for others to be careful of muddy conditions because one or two could get bogged and require towing.

Very informative, Indromum. ;)

Sorry about this. Was Allison's phone found? Any idea. Just have had bRain fade.

Does anyone know what evidence there was for the QPS to make the BC residence a crime scene almost immediately...Could it have been the scratches on his face eg ?....

Sorry about this. Was Allison's phone found? Any idea. Just have had bRain fade.

This is the last we've heard about it...

May 01, 2012

* Police are hopeful of finding her mobile phone after narrowing the location of the key missing item to an area spanning 150m.

As the Kholo Creek crews worked, fresh search teams were sent to scour the gardens of the Baden-Clays' two nearest neighbours looking for Allison's mobile phone.
It is understood search crews were told the iPhone would be found in an area believed to be near the two neighbours and the Baden-Clay property itself

http://www.news.com.au/national/hor...or-killer-begins/story-e6frfkvr-1226343136055

This is the last we've heard about it...

May 01, 2012

* Police are hopeful of finding her mobile phone after narrowing the location of the key missing item to an area spanning 150m.

As the Kholo Creek crews worked, fresh search teams were sent to scour the gardens of the Baden-Clays' two nearest neighbours looking for Allison's mobile phone.
It is understood search crews were told the iPhone would be found in an area believed to be near the two neighbours and the Baden-Clay property itself

http://www.news.com.au/national/hor...or-killer-begins/story-e6frfkvr-1226343136055

Hopefully they have found it and are having it forensicly tested GBC's phone took ages perhaps this is the further forensic tests referred to.

Does anyone know what evidence there was for the QPS to make the BC residence a crime scene almost immediately...Could it have been the scratches on his face eg ?....

The scratches and probably what GBC said and how he acted when they arrived raised alarms. It tends to be standard procedure to collect what evidence they can at the home in the beginning, the partner is always the first one suspected because most murders are committed by someone close to the victim. Too many times they've not suspected the partner and then found out later it was and have missed a lot of evidence.

I used to work in a high school the big industrial waste bins were emptied very early mornings so as to not be there when students or teachers were around -OHS
Maybe the bins at/ near the roundabout had been observed to be emptied at a certain time and NBC was there to make sure they went that night ( but better to be in his car with a view surely)

I can remember seeing a large industrial skip on the left hand side of Moggill Road (heading west) a couple of weeks ago. It was not far from Kilkivan turnoff and it was parked in a siding that you could have pulled into and hid your car behind the bin and not been visible. It was overflowing with what looked to me like rejected construction materials.

Did any of the locals see that? MOO

Remember a poster said they heard that the Clan stole a huge heavy duty chain from an industrial site and towed it through the roundabout?????
Now that would look outa place....

Berry, I never actually read that post but I do remember a chain being mentioned and then discounted. I personally don't believe the clan knocked off a chain from an industrial site or anywhere else. The same as I don't believe Allison's hand was missing. IMO both of these stories are just wild rumours. :rolleyes:

Im sure I read somewhere GBC had a cut on his hand. He said he did it changing a lightbulb.
There was more to the story, not too sure about putting it on here until I can find the link.
Can anyone remember reading that? I have looked and looked , cant find it :(

RACQ had a busy afternoon out at the bridge today...note to self : don't leave hazard lights on for 2hours (the time flew by) because it could mean a flat battery as a result....and for others to be careful of muddy conditions because one or two could get bogged and require towing.

Oh my, sounds like I parked in the best position, sorry bout that!

You are a real trooper Indomum! I kinda think you missed your calling if you aren't a detective. Perhaps we should dub you the 'Jessica F:floorlaugh:letcher' of Websleuths

Im sure I read somewhere GBC had a cut on his hand. He said he did it changing a lightbulb.
There was more to the story, not too sure about putting it on here until I can find the link.

That's one I never heard!

And then if there was no discarded lightbulb in the rubbish ....
But he was only a little bit hurt...

July 01, 2012

He said Baden-Clay and his father, Nigel, did not tell police of an alleged FaceTime call between their phones at 12.30am on Friday April 20, the night Allison vanished.

"Nigel Baden-Clay has provided investigators with a brief statement in relation to the contact he had with Gerard Baden-Clay after 6.30am on Friday,'' Sgt Roddick said in an affidavit.

"He has never made mention of receiving this FaceTime call. I have previously asked Nigel Baden-Clay for a further interview and statement to obtain further details relevant to the investigation; however, he has declined my requests.''
Baden-Clay's mother, Elaine, also did not mention the FaceTime call and "she too has declined my requests'' for a further interview and statement, Sgt Roddick said

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...-documents-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226413294650

Thanks Marly. This is what I was referring to in my reply to Thinking today (post #687). So Sgt. Roddick didn't actually say that it was a phone call between NBC and GBC after 6:30am, but that NBC provided a brief statement in relation to the contact he had with Gerard Baden-Clay after 6.30am on Friday. So that could very well have been face to face contact.

That silly old buggar and sorry excuse for a father and grandfather is not fooling anyone other than perhaps himself. :banghead:

Hey Bwanna, stop wasting the QPS's time and the Australian taxpayer's money. Man up, grow some goolies and speak to Sgt. Roddick NOW! :maddening:

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member