Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that if the police were totally against these details getting out, they would have ordered the other site to remove. Clearly they've been on there for a number of days now, so if it is in fact quotes from the affidavit, then it should be ok?

Good evening/morning all!

To clarify, yes, you can provide links to Robbo's site, as well as the Justice For Allison Bayden-Clay site.

What we are NOT allowed to do is copy/paste information directly from these sites. Paraphrasing and pointing people to the information at links is perfectly fine!

Hope this helps.

~Summer_Breeze

Quite a few posts from the Aussiecriminal's site have been re-posted here over the last few months and the mods have never objected to any of them.

MOO.

More from Gerbil Hunting Season at http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-9/#comments

You know I was about to say what a weasel but I guess if it were us and we were in fact innocent we'd do the same.

What I will say is this: I've seen some of the worst liars and fakers get huge workers comp payouts for presenting to doctors to document their injuries which have later been proven not to have occurred anywhere near the work place.

It reeks of total *advertiser censored*se covering....even if police did apparently suggest it you can bet <modsnip> was already hip to it and would know he needed to justify those scratches as caterpillar bites etc. I can imagine how frantic he must have been Friday trying to find said caterpillars and sick them onto himself to leave bite marks. Stupid man.

Just my humble opinion. Take it or leave it:)

Good evening/morning all!

To clarify, yes, you can provide links to Robbo's site, as well as the Justice For Allison Bayden-Clay site.

What we are NOT allowed to do is copy/paste information directly from these sites. Paraphrasing and pointing people to the information at links is perfectly fine!

Hope this helps.

~Summer_Breeze

Good morning summer....just to clarify...does this mean we can now discuss info which may or may not come from official court documents such as the affidavit when there's no link to confirm whether they're correct or not??

What could NBC possibly be looking out for if his job at the bus stop was spotting? I just don't see this job to be required or necessary! Two cars involved- ABC allegedly in the boot. So unless the car carrying ABC was in danger of being stopped what need is there for a spotter or look out? The threat of police surveilance at that time of nightin Kenmore is far less probably then the police or bystanders noticing someone making a spectacle of themself by being emotional at the bus stop.

Shock? maybe NBC was completely shocked at the situation as it unfolded from GBC's description that night and his reaction was to walk around the neighbourhood to make sense of it?

Just cannot see the bus stop spotter idea as relevant to the dumping of ABC's body that night.

Yes. Been thinking it may have been shock. When you are faced with an inconceivable tragedy normalacy disappears

Good morning summer....just to clarify...does this mean we can now discuss info which may or may not come from official court documents such as the affidavit when there's no link to confirm whether they're correct or not??

Thanks Marlywings! I do have that question myself, and am asking the Administration team. I quoted everyone the rule that applies in most cases. Such as the email from the Day Care center about the request for the Dickies.

Stay tuned for further update.

What bothers me is....since the affidavit is not public, how was it obtained? Can you "buy" these documents? Was it obtained in a legal fashion?

So, even though you can link to the post, please wait for further clarification prior to engaging in discussion.

Thank you all for your patience!

Thanks Marlywings! I do have that question myself, and am asking the Administration team. I quoted everyone the rule that applies in most cases. Such as the email from the Day Care center about the request for the Dickies.

What bothers me is....since the affidavit is not public, how was it obtained? Can you "buy" these documents? Was it obtained in a legal fashion?

So, even though you can link to the post, please wait for further clarification prior to engaging in discussion.

Didn't someone mention a while back that you can obtain a copy but you have to pay for it? That would seem to make it public knowledge, just paid-for public knowledge? Maybe one of our legal experts can clarify.

sorry to upset some of you I didnt mean to, I thought this info was interesting. I will ask mods to delete this and go back to lurking.

Amee. Dont lurk. Join in. I don't know what happened but youre needed xxxxx

Thanks summer...some sections of the affidavit were made public although I've not seen any of the info from that site reported in media so it's anyone's guess as to where it's come from. Certain sections of media probably did pay for the whole document but for whatever reason we've not heard any further...which makes me wonder if there's a reason for this to possbily be withheld.

Didn't someone mention a while back that you can obtain a copy but you have to pay for it? That would seem to make it public knowledge, just paid-for public knowledge? Maybe one of our legal experts can clarify.

I think it was maybe Trooper who was talking about paying for whole trial documents once a trial is over.

On the subject of the bail application denial document, it was stated by the poster on Robbo's site that these court documents can be purchased by the public.

There is also interesting information by Gerbil Hunting Season on these two threads:
http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-10/#comments and
http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-12/#comments which make for some jaw-dropping reading, but probably best not to discuss them here until Summer comes back with the ruling on these.

Anyhoo....has anyone seen any further action at the house since the senior BCs moved everything.

I recall reading it might be used as a training room or something - business related.

It's sad when there are houses like this one in fairly prominent places that have such a story of terror.

I was reading in the USA the home of JonBenet Ramsey has become an eerie tourist photo hot spot. Someone apparently bought the house after the murder and lived in it but it's for sale again with no buyers apparently. I think someone also tried to burn it down.

I'm amazed the Singhs could live in their house but also understand the very strong connection there. You would have to treat it like a shrine or it would haunt you.

You know I was about to say what a weasel but I guess if it were us and we were in fact innocent we'd do the same.

What I will say is this: I've seen some of the worst liars and fakers get huge workers comp payouts for presenting to doctors to document their injuries which have later been proven not to have occurred anywhere near the work place.

It reeks of total *advertiser censored*se covering....even if police did apparently suggest it you can bet <modsnip> was already hip to it and would know he needed to justify those scratches as caterpillar bites etc. I can imagine how frantic he must have been Friday trying to find said caterpillars and sick them onto himself to leave bite marks. Stupid man.

Just my humble opinion. Take it or leave it:)
'Be prepared' - that's why he went to doctors

. I actually meant Gerard or <modsnip> as I refer to him.

Lol.

The recent discussion about Little Ugly Creek bridge and the place where Allison was placed, has the hairs on my neck standing up. It "feels" right to me IMO. The facts about the creek, water levels, and water movement all add up.
I feel it makes sense, and it is the simpler solution. The sightings of the blue and white cars, and the whole roundabout examination might not have anything to do with this murder. I don't know.

Lately I have wondered whether Gerard ever intended to pay back his loans. Not that money wasn't the motive, just that the insurance may be an intentional diversion from where the real money would come from with Allison's death, and he never ever intended her to be found. Playing a longer, larger game, so to speak.

Lol.

The recent discussion about Little Ugly Creek bridge and the place where Allison was placed, has the hairs on my neck standing up. It "feels" right to me IMO. The facts about the creek, water levels, and water movement all add up.
I feel it makes sense, and it is the simpler solution. The sightings of the blue and white cars, and the whole roundabout examination might not have anything to do with this murder. I don't know.

Lately I have wondered whether Gerard ever intended to pay back his loans. Not that money wasn't the motive, just that the insurance may be an intentional diversion from where the real money would come from with Allison's death, and he never ever intended her to be found. Playing a longer, larger game, so to speak.

I have some more photos that I am going to post tomorrow. The water was flowing in Little Ugly Creek today. The bridge over the road is a box culvert and I believe it could have been used to hide Allison and that when the rain came, it sent her down the creek into the Kholo Creek. MOO

However, for a body to move down a creek that has rocks, snags etc and not have any visible signs of injury - that does not make sense to me. MOO

Lol.

If GBC was on the brink of declaring bankruptcy, would he have had to repay his debts? MOO

If GBC was on the brink of declaring bankruptcy, would he have had to repay his debts? MOO

It's awful what must have been going on behind closed doors. The stress of everything for Allison and the girls would have been tough. Even the best of parents can't hide everything from their children as stress is just insidious. Money, other women etc.

Sadly I think one day before too long we'll see a hopefully accurate reconstruction or dramatization of what did in fact happen that night. I just think regardless of all the awful things with money, debt, other women etc it was an outcome that never should have eventuated. If only he had declared bankrupt or just walked out on Allison and everything else. At least then she'd still be alive for her girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties