Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, my phone is giving me grief. It showed my post as duplicated so I deleted one of them, and it turned out it hadn't duplicated at all!

My point was: the police said they were closing in on her phone but the signal was fading as the battery ran down. That's not what they'd say if smartphone features were transmitting GPS coordinates. That's what they'd say if they were measuring the strength of the signal being received by various local mobile towers to pinpoint the location. The GPS stuff IMO is a red herring. Disabled, not functioning or returning inaccurate results, it doesn't seem to be the lead the police were using to track down the phone.

By Makara.........................Pulp, perhaps look at it this way. Allison did NOT go for a walk that night. It is a total lie by GBC and there is no need to analyse is any further. It is complete and utter BS. Taking this into account, Allison's phone didn't go for 'a walk' either. It was disposed of after Allison's disposal and more than likely as an afterthought. There was an "oh ****" moment, "her phone! Gotta get rid of her phone." GBC deliberately left the phone switched on to back up his story of Allison going for a walk and led QPS, SES and everyone else involved on a wild goose chase. B*****D!

MOO.[/QUOTE]

So agree with this.....xxxxx:rocker:

I Have my iPhone 4 and IPad on my kitchen bench.
I just switched my IPhone off and then logged into Find IPhone App.
I was able to see both devices , located at my home.
So , there you go, even when switched off, I can still see where it is exactly - on a map. It is very accurate and shows it within my property boundary.
Amazing technology.

Pity they don't make one that tells you which room in your house it's in... or under which cushion, or in whose toybox.

IMO and just my Imagination, not fact
Mr Davis statement means absolutely nothing. It's just huff and puff crap.
The caterpillar witness statement , was not tested.
So, this statement is probably weightless, and its more likely a doctor 's certificate.
Eg.,
At my patients request I have written this certificate.
The (GBC)patient came to my surgery today (sat) and has claimed that he has had a caterpillar incident.
I have examined his torso, and can see deep scratches that are likely caused by fingernails.
He claims a dirty great big hairy caterpillar , climbed into his bed last Thu night , and rubbed its self all over his torso. ( sexual fantasy?)
He also claims it dug its long sharp nails into him. (eek)
He claims he then dug his long sharp nails into himself , as he rolled around his bed , trying to pull it off him. ( it was very attached to him by then)
I asked him if he was ok, and he has stated to me that he is a little bit hurt but will be Ok... if I write this certificate. (looney)
I am referring him to see a psychiatrist at the local hospital, and he has assured me he will attend there after he visits Indooroopilly shopping town later today.

So so funny.....lol:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Map My Walk offers live tracking or post-activity upload.

Thanks for that - I didn't know that. So presumably there are others too. So any of those could have been "the app" that GBC was referring to.

Have just reread GBC's blog. What a joke! This saying comes to mind. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

One of his favourite movies is the 'Mission Impossible' series.

"Gerard's personal philosophies of ethical excellence and team loyalty, derived from his lineage as the great-grandson of international Scouts founder Baden Powell, have found their perfect landing spot in the field of real estate. Gerard’s commitment to the local community is genuine and entrenched. In addition to his own family – wife Allison and three young daughters – much of the extended Baden-Clay family also lives within the 4069 postcode. Gerard is a keen supporter of the local Scouts and..."

http://www.blogger.com/profile/07907839226403813399

aaaw, isn't he just the lovliest man??

By Makara.........................Pulp, perhaps look at it this way. Allison did NOT go for a walk that night. It is a total lie by GBC and there is no need to analyse is any further. It is complete and utter BS. Taking this into account, Allison's phone didn't go for 'a walk' either. It was disposed of after Allison's disposal and more than likely as an afterthought. There was an "oh ****" moment, "her phone! Gotta get rid of her phone." GBC deliberately left the phone switched on to back up his story of Allison going for a walk and led QPS, SES and everyone else involved on a wild goose chase. B*****D!

MOO.

Olli and Makara.....its so simple and obvious its quite possibly spot on the money

so many possibilities, its usually best to stick to KISS OR Occam's razor I guess

YOur Nicked, I had a nagging feeling about those castor plants whilst we were at the bridge, and I dont know what Mani was thinking or feeling regarding them, but she talked about them several times, and specifically made sure there were photos taken of them. Now I think I know what was bugging me. The smell of them was reminding me of the prickly plants that give you rashes, cant think , maybe lantana? either way, they smell like the prickly weedy plants. That was the connection that was bugging me....and may have even been part of my gut feeling that she was placed there. I couldnt say why I feel strongly about it, and I know sense of smell can be a powerful activator of the mind...anyway, maybe its nothing, but you triggered something then that clicks for me :D

Saturday evening, after going to the bridge mid Saturday, I developed a couple of itchy hives on my chest (above where the clothing went to). For ages I thought it was just some random thing, then I looked up closer and there was a little black dot at the centre of the much larger roundish welt. Once I dug in a little with my fingernail and removed the black dot the irritation went straight away, no more itchiness. While I was at the bridge I am sure one of the people said to me Watch out for the Castor Oil tree, and pulled me back as I was walking. Is this what a castor oil tree does? My immediate though was catepillar, but I don't think so, lol.

the welts on his neck make me think of the castor plants too. If it was hairy caterpillers, I am of the belief he would be covered! those little suckers get inside your collar and down your chest and all over. My son had 3 THREE incidents within a year!! I was like :what: he had to keep coming home from school covered in welts etc.

I didnt realise I had a funny feeling till you pinpointed what it was. It wasnt eerie, like a chill you sometimes get or anything, they were just nagging at me.

When my daughter was young, about 5, she touched a caterpiller and shortly afterwards wiped her eye. Within 5 mins her eye blew up and looked purple like she'd just been whacked. It took a couple of days to go down.
Maybe GBC was standing near me one day when I was retelling this story to someone. :floorlaugh:

MOO.

So agree with this.....xxxxx:rocker:[/QUOTE]

Someone might have taken Allison's phone for a walk. Someone who knew Allison's "usual" walking routes perhaps?

Aunty....I just made a cuppa....waiting for the jug to boil and was laughing to myself at the thought of you running backwards and forwards to your neighbors....lol ...thankyou....have a cuppa yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday evening, after going to the bridge mid Saturday, I developed a couple of itchy hives on my chest (above where the clothing went to). For ages I thought it was just some random thing, then I looked up closer and there was a little black dot at the centre of the much larger roundish welt. Once I dug in a little with my fingernail and removed the black dot the irritation went straight away, no more itchiness. While I was at the bridge I am sure one of the people said to me Watch out for the Castor Oil tree, and pulled me back as I was walking. Is this what a castor oil tree does? My immediate though was catepillar, but I don't think so, lol.

Wow, that information is very helpful.
If he did have the same welts that you have described, hopefully the photos the police took, will show the little black dots.
Hopefully the police are aware of the connections. (His rash, plants, locations)
We're there any casteroil plants at ugly creek bridge?
If not, then maybe GBC was under the Kolo creek bridge too.

So, this statement is probably weightless, and its more likely a doctor 's certificate.
Eg.,
The (GBC)patient came to my surgery today (sat) and has claimed that he has had a caterpillar incident.
I have examined his torso, and can see deep scratches that are likely caused by fingernails.
He claims a dirty great big hairy caterpillar , climbed into his bed last Thu night , and rubbed its self all over his torso. ( sexual fantasy?)
He claims he then dug his long sharp nails into himself , as he rolled around his bed , trying to pull it off him. ( it was very attached to him by then)
I asked him if he was ok, and he has stated to me that he is a little bit hurt but will be Ok... if I write this certificate. (looney)
I am referring him to see a psychiatrist at the local hospital, and he has assured me he will attend there after he visits Indooroopilly shopping town later today.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wow Nads was that at the Ugly Creek crossing or at Kholo??

Wow Nads was that at the Ugly Creek crossing or at Kholo??

Hang on- Mountain Misst, maybe this is what you're talking about rather than the "find my phone" app?

"With newer models of cell phones having GPS chips and microphone capabilities installed, police can locate a person quickly. They are also able to listen in on everything going on around the cell phone, even when it is turned off."

http://www.sophisticatededge.com/how-to-ping-a-cell-phone.html

I am pretty sure (Marly!!?!) that the QPS stated very early on that her phone was still pinging but than the signal became weaker!?

It can't have been the Castor oil plants - "The castor oil plant is also the source for undecylenic acid, a natural fungicide." BBM

Eg.,

Funny you should say that Aunty, as there's some interesting info on the Aussie Criminals website, stating that GBC did in fact go to not just one, but two doctors (on Saturday 20th April I think?). These were separate from the police examinations of his scratches, and apparently not ordered, nor suggested by police. Maybe the first doc didn't fall for his BS, so he sought a second opinion, or rather found another doc to try and back up the bollocks.

There's also info regarding the cut/scratch on his hand, which it seems was not the 'lightbulb moment' that he claimed.

It's not verified over there, but when you read it, it sounds like very legit info, although I must say that site is a nightmare to navigate.

I can't link to the direct page, as that site is being changed/updated as we speak, but it was all discussed about a week ago.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/#comments

All MOO, and IMO he's a massive liar, and a murderer.

Yes - you're quite right. There are other apps that track your movement. But they usually show up on the iPhone itself - and not (as far as I know) on a remote computer or another person's phone.... I know I have a friend who is a keen runner, and she posts her run tracks on her Facebook page, but I don't think she can be tracked while she's actually out and about - she posts the completed run once she gets home.

But, for any app like that to work, it has to have the Location Services turned on both globally for the phone, and specifically for that app (on the Settings page). I imagine it would be analogous to a GPS app like Tom Tom - the phone itself knows where it is, but doesn't transmit that to anyone else. That would run the batteries down in double quick time....

Maybe there are other tracking apps? I'll have to check in the App Store when I get time or get home.

Oh if only we knew if the QPS did find Allison's phone - wouldn't that fill in a lot of gaps...!?!

Yes as Olivia said 'we just have to find the phone!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member