Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday evening, after going to the bridge mid Saturday, I developed a couple of itchy hives on my chest (above where the clothing went to). For ages I thought it was just some random thing, then I looked up closer and there was a little black dot at the centre of the much larger roundish welt. Once I dug in a little with my fingernail and removed the black dot the irritation went straight away, no more itchiness. While I was at the bridge I am sure one of the people said to me Watch out for the Castor Oil tree, and pulled me back as I was walking. Is this what a castor oil tree does? My immediate though was catepillar, but I don't think so, lol.

Nads it wouldn't have been a scrub tick??...they're quite tiny little critters & do cause irritation once they dig themselves in...

Aunty....I just made a cuppa....waiting for the jug to boil and was laughing to myself at the thought of you running backwards and forwards to your neighbors....lol ...thankyou....have a cuppa yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love the avatar

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

that would be the more than just "a little bit" hungry caterpillar, right?

Saturday evening, after going to the bridge mid Saturday, I developed a couple of itchy hives on my chest (above where the clothing went to). For ages I thought it was just some random thing, then I looked up closer and there was a little black dot at the centre of the much larger roundish welt. Once I dug in a little with my fingernail and removed the black dot the irritation went straight away, no more itchiness. While I was at the bridge I am sure one of the people said to me Watch out for the Castor Oil tree, and pulled me back as I was walking. Is this what a castor oil tree does? My immediate though was catepillar, but I don't think so, lol.
I pointed it out to you...it was when we were walking back up to the level cleared area. I was always told to be careful of them. Imagine walking through that area before it was cleared.
Hope your rash is gone now.

Nads it wouldn't have been a scrub tick??...they're quite tiny little critters & do cause irritation once they dig themselves in...

I have no idea what it was. One thought I had was a bite. You know how some things leave their stingers in you? I've never heard of a scrub tick.

I pointed it out to you...it was when we were walking back up to the level cleared area. I was always told to be careful of them. Imagine walking through that area before it was cleared.
Hope your rash is gone now.

Do you think I touched it because I think I did. The rash is gone but a little red dot remains only.

I love the way Darren Mahony refers to it as a "caterpillar incident". Makes it sound like a Robert Ludlum book - the 5th book in the Bruce Overland saga. A murder mystery, full of twist and turns, sex and lies, but unfotunately no video tape. A red herring style story, which story is true, which clues do we follow and ultimately is it the work of a lone wolf or are there more to the pack.

would a good boy scout know about Ricin and the caster bean plant?? especially if it was in the immediate vicinty of a camp he was a member of? the mind boggles

Imagine if our little conversation about castor plants uncovered a big old clue??????

imagine.........my mind is spinning!!!

On other things i've read it says it takes 36 to 72 hours for death to occur after Ricin poisoning so I can't see that was how he did it, it just seems so strange though that those plants are there and all.

would a good boy scout know about Ricin and the caster bean plant?? especially if it was in the immediate vicinty of a camp he was a member of? the mind boggles

Imagine if our little conversation about castor plants uncovered a big old clue??????

I imagine so Minni. They usually teach what plants are safe to eat
case they get lost in the bush and so they don't pick them and eat them accidently.

How revoltingly disgusting he is....was reading how he was giving TM his Commitment to her...my God....What a Wh...er.......and he was intending to leave behind his children to be with that woman.....nice bloke.
Oh sorry....this was out of the affidavit
I wonder what TM feel's when she thinks about the fact she was going to let a murderer(potential) IMO. move in with her and her young twins.....bet she's glad he's living elsewhere now.

Ohhh, if he did have the caterpillar bites before ABC went missing, that could explain why if he'd been out picking beans off the plant!

Since you mentioned the Castor oil plant.... The solution would be odourless and tasteless and would not show up in an autopsy The recipe involved using about five castor beans.

BBM

Read more at: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/154/154709_ricin_killer_with_no_antidote.html

Well spotted, BJS. However, I do think it is highly irresponsible of the Manchester Evening News to publish not just the story, but also the recipe basically. And several others too.

The scary thing is that there are loopies out there who will try that!

I doubt it would have played a part in this case (although nothing is impossible) - I can't quite see GBC doing the home chemistry thing with acetone, castor beans, filter funnels, etc, along with all the safety gear he'd need to make sure that he didn't get any on himself. Or maybe that's not so implausible???

There would be easier ways.....

Anyone here remember the ricin-tipped umbrella murder in London, back in 1978?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov"]Georgi Markov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
Interesting find indeed BJS.....

On other things i've read it says it takes 36 to 72 hours for death to occur after Ricin poisoning so I can't see that was how he did it, it just seems so strange though that those plants are there and all.

From this entry:
[URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7955089#post7955089[/URL]

Dougal's spy

Hi I'm a newbie!! But have read threads from the beginning!

Firstly love this site! I'm addicted!

I'm live in Brisbane city

Please bare with me! Let me know if I do anything wrong?

I work with someone who's partner works in the same industry and area and knows GBC through real estate.

I was told by this person on Monday that GBC and Allsion were having dinner at a restaurant and had a Barney which was caught on CCTV at the venue on the Thursday night Allison went missing.

Could they have gone to dinner after Allison went to the hairdresser?

Also the same source told me that word is that Allison was poisoned not sure if this was during dinner or after? Restaurant wasn't named - I did ask for the name but the source did not know?

What about the screams that were heard though and the scratches and bruising on GBC that he. Is rumored to have?

I thought I would mention this has I feel it's a reliable source as other things I have been told have then come out either in here or in the media!

However this is all word of mouth!

It really got me thinking! Love to know what you all think?

I just hope whomever has done this is brought to justice sooner rather then later.

My heart goes to the dickies and their granddaughters! It's very very sad! Such an awful thing that has happened!!

Well spotted, BJS. However, I do think it is highly irresponsible of the Manchester Evening News to publish not just the story, but also the recipe basically. And several others too.

The scary thing is that there are loopies out there who will try that!

I doubt it would have played a part in this case (although nothing is impossible) - I can't quite see GBC doing the home chemistry thing with acetone, castor beans, filter funnels, etc, along with all the safety gear he'd need to make sure that he didn't get any on himself. Or maybe that's not so implausible???

There would be easier ways.....

Anyone here remember the ricin-tipped umbrella murder in London, back in 1978?

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov[/url]

Interesting find indeed BJS.....

Thanks Doc! I knew you'd be able to help with that one!

I did read about Georgi Markov and there was another guy murdered that way too.

We don't have any other COD but because I read death takes 36-72 hours I was a bit doubtful it would be the cause because of the length of time it would take. The chipped tooth I had always thought could have been caused by forcing her to drink something from a glass bottle or jar. It could explain having the caterpillar bites before Allison went missing too if he actually did have them on the Wednesday as he claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro