Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im of the opinion that it is a map showing people the distance between where police believe she died, to where she was found. nothing more. MOO

If it were for that purpose it would be 'as the crow flies' which is easier to render. So this is illustrated this way to show a route.

This feels silly quoting my own post but I wanted to add to it...lol..

Could police have been timing that whole trip going by the pings from his phone??? ....& could the pings have shown he took Rafting Ground Rd to Kholo/Anstead etc.??

I want to like this idea. I think they stopped traffic and timed driving around the roundabout
could you link us to the "timing at the roundabout"? Thanks!

I want to like this idea. I think they stopped traffic and timed driving around the roundabout

May 06, 2012

Traffic was stopped for about 20 minutes on Friday night so police could time a white vehicle going around the Kenmore roundabout, and driving up Brookfield Rd, where the victim lived.
The roundabout, which is monitored by a CCTV traffic camera, is on the main route between Mrs Baden-Clay's home and the Kholo Creek Bridge on Mt Crosby Rd at Anstead, where her body was found last Monday.

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...cus-on-road-clue/story-e6frfkvr-1226347827829
--------------------------------

May 12, 2012

Police were stationed at a Kenmore roundabout early this morning stopping vehicles and speaking to drivers as part of the investigation into the suspected murder of Mrs Baden-Clay.

The roundabout, at the intersection of Moggill and Brookfield roads, is believed to be key to the ongoing homicide investigation.

Regional crime coordinator Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth said police were specifically interested in speaking to anyone who drove in the vicinity of the roundabout between 11.30pm Thursday, April 19 and 4am Friday, April 20.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...familys-vow-20120511-1ygrm.html#ixzz20mjNKK7x

How long does it take to get from Kholo to Brookfield??...20mins??

well, I'd say about that. I wonder if QPS may have needed to time the entire trip, but IMO their focus was on the roundabout and it's vicinity. QPS asks once about the BC cars, and another time about anything unusual. This to me says something besides the cars?

I had a quick look at the bus shelter today. A car could easily pull in front of it and pick up/drop off passengers w/out interfering w/traffic flow.( and buses were off duty)

moo

Welcome to WebSleuths Inspector!

:welcome5:

Maybe 10 minutes. Once you are on your way to Kholo from Moggill rd time flys. Take the Mt Crosby Rd, and before you know it you are upon the small bridge under which ABC was found. As such, I doubt ABC was thrown fom the bridge. I'm in 2 minds about placement vs washed down theories. I must say when I first visited the area I was floored by how close ABC was to being washed into a large water body. Thank goodness she was found. That side of the family needed closure, as awful as the reality was : ( to never know is worse than knowing he truth, whatever that may end up being....

Dr. Watson:

Do you have an opinion or were you able to find out any more information on the hair banding question (ante mortem/post mortem) with regards to the hair strand evidence found in the car? Can you really tell?

And if yes, is it admissible in Australian court?

well, I'd say about that. I wonder if QPS may have needed to time the entire trip, but IMO their focus was on the roundabout and it's vicinity. QPS asks once about the BC cars, and another time about anything unusual. This to me says something besides the cars?

I had a quick look at the bus shelter today. A car could easily pull in front of it and pick up/drop off passengers w/out interfering w/traffic flow.( and buses were off duty)

moo

Thanks guys....well for now I'm going with that map...EBC drops NBC at BC's house....both GBC & NBC travel via Rafting Ground Rd to Kholo/Anstead.

On the return route they go back to GBC's house, drops off second car,...GBC then takes NBC to roundabout bus shelter where he waits for EBC to pick him up.

I think perhaps police timed the whole trip going by the ping locations of not only GBC's phone but also NBC's phone as they both most likely had one each throughout the entire night.

Thanks guys....well for now I'm going with that map...EBC drops NBC at BC's house....both GBC & NBC travel via Rafting Ground Rd to Kholo/Anstead.

On the return route they go back to GBC's house, drops off second car,...GBC then takes NBC to roundabout bus shelter where he waits for EBC to pick him up.

I think perhaps police timed the whole trip going by the ping locations of not only GBC's phone but also NBC's phone as they both most likely had one each throughout the entire night.

I am not sure that that is the route but have just found this article, which given my inability to link I will copy, but the police will have been able to track all their phones if they were IPhones as Apple apparently stores all that data for all their phones.
If the thought of venturing out without your mobile fills you with dread, make sure you’ve got nothing to hide.
Owners of iPhones are having their locations and movements secretly tracked and stored in a file that could be seen by a jealous spouse, it has emerged.
Researchers have discovered that the Apple device saves the user’s latitude and longitude, along with a time and date stamp.*

Secret surveillance: Privacy concerns have also been raised about the locations of iPhone users being able to be accessed on a map
It then copies the data to the owner’s computer whenever the two are synchronised.
This means anyone who stole the phone or gained access to the computer it is paired with could build a detailed picture of the owner’s movements.

Tracking device: Some users could have a year's location information stored. (Posed by model)

Although mobile phone networks routinely record the locations of customers’ handsets, this information is only available to police and other government agencies under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act.
In contrast, if a thief were to steal an iPhone, he could extract the location database directly.

It is understood the tracking started with Apple’s iOS 4 update, published in June 2010, meaning that some phones could contain almost a year’s worth of data on their owners’ whereabouts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...secretly-track-love-cheats.html#ixzz20mvPULWo

BBM

I am not sure that that is the route but have just found this article, which given my inability to link I will copy, but the police will have been able to track all their phones if they were IPhones as Apple apparently stores all that data for all their phones.

BBM

A later update has rectified that issue with tracking, from memory it was a few months after this all (iPhone tracking) came out in the press.

Unfortunately we cant say the same for TM. She knew gbc was married with three young children and didnt give a damn. As long as she got what she wanted, who cares about the children. No morals there I am afraid :maddening:

I agree and she knew Allison and their children and knew what it would do to the family and was very selfish. Those two selfish SOB's would have made a great pair....geez.

If gbc had limited funds, and thought he was a bit of a stud, where did he do the deeds. I wonder if any of the homes he was responsible for showing were also used as his love/lust nests. What a gross thought for the homeowners. "Who's been sleeping in my bed?"
Sorry just a random thought

I would bet money onit and ewwww.

I am still catching up so this may have already been posted : when I lived out that way I sometimes turned right into Grandview Road off Moggill Road (the turn before Mt Crosby Rd) and then turned left into Lancing St then left into O'Brien / Boyle road- it takes you to Mt Crosby Rd in a few minutes...it was a back way onto Mt Crosby Rd if there was an accident further down Moggill Road.
Sorry if this has been mentioned.

No Indromum, it hasn't been investigated. We have assumed that he has gone all the way down Moggill Road but for those on here who have not been out there - the first time I went, I wondered how he would feel if he had to wait at the turnoff from Moggill to Mt Crosby in the right turn lane - if a car came up behind him and he was waiting for an oncoming car - it would expose him as having been there in his car in the wee hours of the morning. MOO

Yes, yes he would be driving in the middle of the night - before all the members come on here and tell me that there's no-one on those roads at night - I beg to differ.

We have done the roundabout story to death - why - because there was a story in the CM about QPS checking cars going around it and because someone supposedly saw NBC at a bus stop.

However, what has not been sleuthed properly is how he might have travelled out to Anstead - is there a back way that would kept him off the main roads?

We need the information from locals as they travel these roads, whereas if you live in another part of Brisbane and don't know the area, it is difficult making assumptions looking at a map MOO

LOVE your theory Marly. It's probably the most logical, especially with the map that you have found. BTW thank you - I had not seen this map, but also need to say that it's completely stuffed up my theory! I was sure that GBC picked up NBC on the way out to Kholo! Bugger!

Anyway, based on your theory, I'm also wondering if EBC (or maybe OW) stayed to watch the girls. GBC and NBC then travelled out to Kholo Crossing. On the way back, they dropped off the second car and then travelled to Kenmore Village to dispose of a blanket/carpet in the industrial bins. GBC left NBC there. NBC walked over and waited at bus stop (crying and in shock) whilst GBC headed home and let EBC or OW go. EBC or OW then picked up NBC from the bus stop. GBC spent the rest of the night cleaning and planning his story. All IMO.

Mountainmist
Paul Tully is not regarded as a reliable source or MSM. He is an Ipswich counsellor who posts on his blog with his own opinions.

Good point Rational. That bus stop story seems like BS to me - we can't get a definite time that NBC was supposed to be there.
Squizzey said 11.30 initially or thereabouts and then when asked weeks later, it had changed to 3am.

I think the rumours that have flown around Brookfield have been numerous and I don't put a lot of stock in them frankly. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb