Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I heard the story about the bus stop, I was told specifically who it was, minus the name.I figured it was rumuor maybe because the person who told me didnt say man or woman, but I assumed they meant man based on that persons job title. I have just realised that this person is a woman, just as Squizzey said, which makes a difference to me in believing it more.

Originally Posted by marlywings
Thanks bellgirl...I think all you've mentioned re the disposing of blankets etc could be all figured into it as well. There's been two reports of the old man sitting at bus shelter...not only squzzey mentioned another member did also.

Yes Marly and there was also more than one report of hands missing on the body and police at the house too but they appear to be just another rumour.IMO

So much time has been spent on that bus stop story and people here still don't know which bus stop is the one in question LOL MOO

Andy Marly who is the Diva of the links - have a look at the posts about the time that he was supposed to have been at the bus stop and see the inconsistencies. MOO

RE NBC at the bus stop, even though there are inconsistencies with the time, that doesnt mean it's incorrect. I also believe someone posted very briefly that NBC was seen walking that night. If he actualy was at the roundabout I thought it could be credible that he walked, because the noise of a vehicle leaving the NBC house in the middle of the night would be way too noticeable. If anyone has been to their house you will realise the houses are fairly close together, the land is all low lying and fairly level, and the roads themselves are not particularly wide. So I would say he either was not at the roundabout - or he walked. For the same reasons of noise I dont think EBC would have driven him anywhere. I also dont see the point in her driving him when he could just drive himself, unless she was going to stay around at the house to be there in case a child woke up.

I'm still puzzled about the roundabout part because if NBC started walking to be away from the house when being picked up, he neednt have gone as far as the roundabout. Unless GBC was busy, so NBC kept walking towards the roundabout to sit and wait.

As for the hands and the fact that police were there earlier in the night that hasn't been disproven. A hand or hands being removed is probably less likely, although nothing would surprise me. Regarding the police being there because of a domestic disturbance, I still think it's feasible and would explain the arguing that was heard and reported (I think it was reported?). If it didnt happen on the 19th, it may have happened the previous night, hence the rumour which has just got the wrong night. I've always thought there was domestic violence in that house. Another rumour that was only mentioned for a short while was that inside the house there were holes in the walls, I think the connotation was due to violence. Not sure if it's true.

All IMO.

Off to bed now, hoping to realise my dream of keeping up to date with this thread like I used to. (have missed about 2/3 of this one and I really want to try to read it all!)

When I heard the story about the bus stop, I was told specifically who it was, minus the name.I figured it was rumuor maybe because the person who told me didnt say man or woman, but I assumed they meant man based on that persons job title. I have just realised that this person is a woman, just as Squizzey said, which makes a difference to me in believing it more.

I've obviously missed something because I'm not sure what you are referring to here. I have so much to catch up on and God knows when i'll achieve that, would you mind clueing me in minni? A woman at the bus stop?

I've obviously missed something because I'm not sure what you are referring to here. I have so much to catch up on and God knows when i'll achieve that, would you mind clueing me in minni? A woman at the bus stop?

sorry Vibey!I might have said that wrong. The witness who saw NBC att he bus stop is a woman. I didnt know what to believe at first as I THOUGHT I had been told what I just assumed was 'a man had seen NBC at the bus stop'
But I wasnt told that by my friend. I just wrongly thought so.

Before I confuse you anymore,

I have been told that the person who saw NBC at the bus stop that night is a woman, a local, and respected member of the community.

I am tending to believe this roundabout story to be true at this point. I guess basically. Im backing Squizzey up

sorry Vibey!I might have said that wrong. The witness who saw NBC att he bus stop is a woman. I didnt know what to believe at first as I THOUGHT I had been told what I just assumed was 'a man had seen NBC at the bus stop'

I have been told that the person who saw NBC at the bus stop that night is a woman, a local, and respected member of the community.

I am tending to believe this roundabout story to be true at this point. I guess basically. Im backing Squizzey up

If it is a respected member of the community, then I would tend to believe it, too. This person could be called as a witness and I don't think she'd put her butt on the line like that for a lie. I think NBC would be very worried, even at that time, that he'd been seen.

This woman would know what time she saw him, and from that the police would know what time he was there. No wonder they're not talking, there's so much they can't answer. haha

IMO and just my Imagination, not fact
Mr Davis statement means absolutely nothing. It's just huff and puff crap.
The caterpillar witness statement , was not tested.
So, this statement is probably weightless, and its more likely a doctor 's certificate.
Eg.,
At my patients request I have written this certificate.
The (GBC)patient came to my surgery today (sat) and has claimed that he has had a caterpillar incident.
I have examined his torso, and can see deep scratches that are likely caused by fingernails.
He claims a dirty great big hairy caterpillar , climbed into his bed last Thu night , and rubbed its self all over his torso. ( sexual fantasy?)
He also claims it dug its long sharp nails into him. (eek)
He claims he then dug his long sharp nails into himself , as he rolled around his bed , trying to pull it off him. ( it was very attached to him by then)
I asked him if he was ok, and he has stated to me that he is a little bit hurt but will be Ok... if I write this certificate. (looney)
I am referring him to see a psychiatrist at the local hospital, and he has assured me he will attend there after he visits Indooroopilly shopping town later today.
AUNTY Sorry for the is a delayed post as I'm pages behind. Thanks for the humor. Had a good laugh at the imagery it evoked.

What is the car parking situation like at Skull Manor? Do cars have to park behind each other ? If OW was in Brisbane from the 15th of April what car was she driving, and where was it parked? Did NBC have to walk because his car was locked in by other cars and he did not want to wake anyone? Who minded the kids? Even if GBC thought it was ok, I cannot believe a woman (even EBC and OW) would think it ok to leave three children alone in the house if they knew what was going down?

All just MOO

If it is a respected member of the community, then I would tend to believe it, too. This person could be called as a witness and I don't think she'd put her butt on the line like that for a lie. I think NBC would ve very worried, even at that time, that he'd been seen.

This woman would know what time she saw him, and from that the police would know what time he was there. No wonder they're not talking, there's so much they can't answer. haha

Exactly!!! Snap as some would say here LOL

Which again(yes,again) brings me back to that QPS facebook post regarding the possible witness who said they saw something ODD at the roundabout.The time they saw this odd thing was quickly removed. I do believe it was a time before midnight though. It can't have been something BIG as the facebook person said "It may have been nothing,but seemed odd) All MOO But also again this person may not have seen anything related we just do not know :banghead:

For the record though I have stated many times I believe that Squizzy knows.
Does anyone remembers a poster who very early said that they heard that the couple were having counseling. This may have put here again recently?? My brain is mush right now.

What is the car parking situation like at Skull Manor? Do cars have to park behind each other ? If OW was in Brisbane from the 15th of April what car was she driving, and where was it parked? Did NBC have to walk because his car was locked in by other cars and he did not want to wake anyone? Who minded the kids? Even if GBC thought it was ok, I cannot believe a woman (even EBC and OW) would think it ok to leave three children alone in the house if they knew what was going down?

All just MOO
It looks like they have a single garage (with garage door) a short driveway where Bwanna was parked on Sunday, a carport with a trailer under it. SETTLED & gold Suzuki were parked on the street last Sunday.

Itsthevibe
From memory the person (now assumed to be a woman) was in a car and recognised NBCand stopped and asked if he was ok. This was first reported by Squizzey and Mini has also had it told to her by another person.

All just MOO

You wouldn't think so, hey? But I know there are people who think it's ok to leave the kids sleeping while they pick hubby/wife up from work. I would never do it, but some do.
Then you've got the issue of this being a very spur of the moment thing and needing to come up with a very quick solution. Their minds would have been all over the place no doubt.
Since finding out the kids were most likely at home, I have trouble trying to figure out how it all went down too. If it is just NBC who helped his son, and if they didn't want any other family member to know, maybe they didn't wake anyone to go watch the kids. Maybe it was a "They'll be right for a while" kind of thing. The main objective would have been to get rid of the evidence... fast.

All just MOO

good thinking Rati!!! Mani reckons the Bwanamobile takes up the whole driveway! there is just a craport and short drive. the cars last week were parked along the kerb. but back then its highly possible she wa parked behind him.

It looks like they have a single garage (with garage door) a short driveway where Bwanna was parked on Sunday, a carport with a trailer under it. SETTLED & gold Suzuki were parked on the street last Sunday.

In my MOO I think simply that NBC did need to leave the house. He would not risk his maybe nosey neighbours being able to report that they saw/heard the car leaving at such and such a time.
For some reason they had to meet or be at the roundabout. Did someone pick someone up on the way from somewhere?
The whole thing fell apart when NBC was spotted I believe.
They had to quickly change to plan B due to being sprung.

Were they at the roundabout to dump evidence in the bins or was he there to be picked up?

We still don't have fact that Allison went home straight after the hairdressers so who knows what happened after that?

I don't disagree but why are there not more arrests in that case? If they have access to the phones locations, and i am if the view they have, of presumably all of the BCs why are they still running around and have it been taken in?
JIMOO

Golden question Rational! I just don't know. I'm positive that there was more than one person involved on this night - I've heard it from different friends who have 'sources' and I personally don't believe that GBC could have managed it all on his own. If there were more people involved, there must be some crucial reason that the QPS haven't made anymore arrests.

Exactly!!! Snap as some would say here LOL

Which again(yes,again) brings me back to that QPS facebook post regarding the possible witness who said they saw something ODD at the roundabout.The time they saw this odd thing was quickly removed. I do believe it was a time before midnight though. It can't have been something BIG as the facebook person said "It may have been nothing,but seemed odd) All MOO But also again this person may not have seen anything related we just do not know :banghead:

For the record though I have stated many times I believe that Squizzy knows.
Does anyone remembers a poster who very early said that they heard that the couple were having counseling. This may have put here again recently?? My brain is mush right now.

I remember it was mentioned that they were having some sort of counselling.

You wouldn't think so, hey? But I know there are people who think it's ok to leave the kids sleeping while they pick hubby/wife up from work. I would never do it, but some do.
Then you've got the issue of this being a very spur of the moment thing and needing to come up with a very quick solution. Their minds would have been all over the place no doubt.
Since finding out the kids were most likely at home, I have trouble trying to figure out how it all went down too. If it is just NBC who helped his son, and if they didn't want any other family member to know, maybe they didn't wake anyone to go watch the kids. Maybe it was a "They'll be right for a while" kind of thing. The main objective would have been to get rid of the evidence... fast.
you mean they'll be a little bit scared but they'll be ok??

My preliminary question to my contact person was answered by pointing me to this article:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11210902

Now that doesn't specifically answer the question posed by Summer Breeze about hair banding, and whether or not it is a valid technique here in Queensland, or admissible in court. But my contact was going to get back to me with a definitive answer. He is not a lab technician or hair expert - he is a Forensic Pathologist. He does the autopsies etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory