Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how if charged in relation to a crime being trialled might change how you can be used as a witness? I assume before the case goes to court GBC's lawyers would know how implicated the third party is.

Be very interesting. I can't imagine it'd be pleasant to wait out your son or brother's trial knowing once that's done you might have a turn, perhaps sitting in remand for years until your own trial. I really hope it is one of the senior bc's and not OW because it would be awful for another three kids to lose their mother.
Yes it would be! But it would be equally awful finding out years later that your mother assisted in the disposal of their murdered aunt and cousins mother. It would give you reason to question everything she makes out she stands for.

JIMO

I wonder what those items SES (?) found were, before Allison was even found, and whether they were anything to do with her death. I wonder where they found them too.

can anybody with inside info. verify if QPS have video or constant photo feed as opposed to the 60 second interval ones we have access to?

I wonder how if charged in relation to a crime being trialled might change how you can be used as a witness? I assume before the case goes to court GBC's lawyers would know how implicated the third party is.

Be very interesting. I can't imagine it'd be pleasant to wait out your son or brother's trial knowing once that's done you might have a turn, perhaps sitting in remand for years until your own trial. I really hope it is one of the senior bc's and not OW because it would be awful for another three kids to lose their mother.

Whichever way it goes..be it the senior BC's &/or OW...yes t would be just tragic for her kids...but then how much worse does it then make it for Allison's girls....with them knowing their mother was murdered by their father & his family, grandparents & aunty, were involved in it. Those poor babies!!.

sorry Vibey!I might have said that wrong. The witness who saw NBC att he bus stop is a woman. I didnt know what to believe at first as I THOUGHT I had been told what I just assumed was 'a man had seen NBC at the bus stop'
But I wasnt told that by my friend. I just wrongly thought so.

Before I confuse you anymore,

I have been told that the person who saw NBC at the bus stop that night is a woman, a local, and respected member of the community.

I am tending to believe this roundabout story to be true at this point. I guess basically. Im backing Squizzey up

Hi Min! Wasn't the person who mentioned that they saw something unusual at the roundabout on the FB QPS site a woman? It was deleted very quickly.

I've thought about this possible dumping of blankets, tarps etc....perhaps they could have even dumped them further afield on the return trip. Another member mentioned about two cars being seen out at Anstead near some shops...could possibly be industrial bins out there as well.

For those who aren't local, Anstead shops are only a little way short of the Kholo Creek bridge, and on the main Mt Crosby Rd. They are also pretty isolated in terms of other shops - there are only a few there. I don't know about industrial bins there, but I would imagine that if there were any, they wouldn't need to be emptied all that frequently, so if I were to be looking for somewhere to dump incriminating evidence, I wouldn't be using the Anstead shops. The row of bins near Coles at Kenmore Village would make a much more sensible choice, and would be emptied frequently.

I wonder what those items SES (?) found were, before Allison was even found, and whether they were anything to do with her death. I wonder where they found them too.

Yes there were those "personal items " found in the original search area, the day before her body was discovered. From memory GBC was asked to go to Indro police station to identify whether they belonged to Allison or not. We've not heard anymore since.

April 30, 2012

Yesterday, SES members say they found "several personal items".

The items have been taken away for testing to determine if they belong to Mrs Baden-Clay

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-28/search-continues-for-missing-brisbane-mother/3978146

For those who aren't local, Anstead shops are only a little way short of the Kholo Creek bridge, and on the main Mt Crosby Rd. They are also pretty isolated in terms of other shops - there are only a few there. I don't know about industrial bins there, but I would imagine that if there were any, they wouldn't need to be emptied all that frequently, so if I were to be looking for somewhere to dump incriminating evidence, I wouldn't be using the Anstead shops. The row of bins near Coles at Kenmore Village would make a much more sensible choice, and would be emptied frequently.

Ok thanks Doc....& yep I'd imagine the bins in larger shopping area would be emptied almost daily. Then there's Kenmore Plaza also which would have plenty of industrial bins although the bins at Coles would be the quickest drop off location.

It is frustrating not knowing what rumours are actually true, and what are rubbish.

Absolutely, it only takes on comment about a "friend' in the know, and suddenly its 10 pages of discussion before the original source is revealed as nothing more than word of mouth.

Imagine what could happen in here waiting for the trial to take place, wow!!

when did the police start checking the bins at the shops (I seem to remember mention of them looking)

getting back to the roundabout, perhaps they did drive out to Kholo via RG Road. Perhaps NBC did get picked up near home (around Kilkivan somewhere). I personally beileve Allison was wrapped in a blanket, tarp, sheets etc...something to transfer her from the house to the car, and something to protect the car from evidence. (we know that it didnt completely protect the car because a portion of her body (most likely head) appears to have been exposed, and some blood loss has possibly trickled out from the blanket or tarp) this fits in with Rationals point that there is a specific straightline where the luminol was sprayed.

Ok, Im getting there. So, my next point is this, they wouldn't leave blankets, or anything from their own homes that would connect them to the scene where her body was dumped. So they might take it back to Kenmore Village to the bins. Its later in the evening by now obviously.

After a night such as this, I can easily imagine things getting heated between family members. NBC would be wanting to kill GBC himself, for his stupidity and for what he has done and for dragging his family into it. . It stands to reason that after all the deed is done and they have dumped any incriminating evidence into the bins, that they too had an outburst of arguing again, father furious at son (ive heard he is an angry angry man) and this could be what the neighbour reported to police that night near the roundabout.

Ok, tHis is my point: NBC could have lost his cool with GBC and HE stormed off and said, 'bugger off, ill get me own way home, I cant stand even looking at you right now' or he says, ring mum to come pick me up, I cant even look at you right now. (the factime call?)

Just trying to bandy round ideas relating to the roundabout agin and the possible NBC sighting

also, there is Jools who saw possbile arguing by people at a white van at 11.00pm, which could have been GBC and NBC earlier in the night??

Yep Minni, I like it, I like it a lot : )

I am so surprised that no one has mentioned Angels apparent spotting of the white van. There is a connection maybe? I don't want to go there again though.......

[QUOTE=J-Diggety

Clever,clever little J-D.....Love it. You don't like clay etc ...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thankyou, that's what I thought. they will HAVE to answer the questions. Wonder what excuse they can come up with between now and then?

and how the H are they going to get their stories straight with contact visits a no no?

i was hoping msm would have published more snippets of info from the affidavit, considering its available for anyone to access for a fee?

Yep I believe Squizzey knows too....& I think he was being very wise in not giving out any further info re times.

Re the counselling...yes there was a member who mentioned this...will have a looky for the posts. It was also mentioned at the hearing.

Thank you,thank you. I didn't want to ask but am grateful you offered : ) Whatever is said with this mystery posters posts could be true as they were correct about them going to counseling re as reported in MSM.
Waiting excitedly : )

True. But Paul knows a LOT. Those in the know know that:)

I think you are very correct ....

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012_05_01_archive.html

Allison Baden-Clay: Body may never have been found except for unseasonal weekend rain

Allison Baden-Clay's killer must have been a meticulous, cold-blooded individual determined her body would never be found.

And there is every chance it would have been concealed forever in the thick vines and undergrowth which line Kholo Creek near Mt Crosby in Brisbane's west.

But the killer did not count on heavy autumn rain on the weekend of 28 - 29 April 2012 which put a one metre flush in Kholo Creek washing her body downstream almost to the mouth of the creek where it enters the Brisbane River, opposite the Ipswich suburb of Karalee.

Paul Tully stated this way back in May...I believed it then...

I agree Dr Watson. The Village bins would make a much better choice, being used by many and emptied regularly.

If the sighting at the Anstead shops is true, I have always felt that the cars were on the way out to Kholo (the shops being on that side of the road) not on the way back. On the return trip, I know that they could easily cross the medium strip, stop at the shops and dump the blanket/carpet/tarp, but it seems a little inconvenient. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381