Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I believe Squizzey knows too....& I think he was being very wise in not giving out any further info re times.

Re the counselling...yes there was a member who mentioned this...will have a looky for the posts. It was also mentioned at the hearing.
thanks MW and thats how i am going to leave it thanks

Thank you,thank you. I didn't want to ask but am grateful you offered : ) Whatever is said with this mystery posters posts could be true as they were correct about them going to counseling re as reported in MSM.
Waiting excitedly : )

it was reported allison and gbc were going to counselling and as homework for that , had to spend 15mins every evening talking about their relationship, someone suggested allisons diary was part of the process too.

Thank you,thank you. I didn't want to ask but am grateful you offered : ) Whatever is said with this mystery posters posts could be true as they were correct about them going to counseling re as reported in MSM.
Waiting excitedly : )

Maverick.au??

05.02 2012, 07:39 AM
Maverick.au
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

He sent a number of SMS messages that are of interest late on Thursday evening.

There was something found in the rear of one of their 4WDs.

After the crash he was admitted to the psych ward by the police overnight.

They had been attending counselling since the affair ended last year and part of this was they had to discuss events with each other each night.

He did have a scratch which he had an explanation for.

On the Friday morning he told the children something very strange about the location of the mother.

Sorry for the vagueness but I don't want to go into too much detail on an open forum.

The case against him is still very circumstantial and they need more before they can charge him.

thanks MW and thats how i am going to leave it thanks

Sorry if this offends some but seriously Squiz, do not explain yourself again.

If people want to believe what you said then they do , if you don't then that's their choice to disagree.
What I am trying to say is that you DO NOT have to try and convince anyone anymore.

I have no idea why I am protective of you but I just feel like sticking up for you. It's my own little leave squiz alone fan club : )

Maverick.au??

05.02 2012, 07:39 AM
Maverick.au
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

He sent a number of SMS messages that are of interest late on Thursday evening.

There was something found in the rear of one of their 4WDs.

After the crash he was admitted to the psych ward by the police overnight.

They had been attending counselling since the affair ended last year and part of this was they had to discuss events with each other each night.

He did have a scratch which he had an explanation for.

On the Friday morning he told the children something very strange about the location of the mother.

Sorry for the vagueness but I don't want to go into too much detail on an open forum.

The case against him is still very circumstantial and they need more before they can charge him.

Perfect, thanks xx

Yep good old Mav. He was pretty spot on. Would love to see the text messages prior to the ones we already know about.

Come on mav, come back!!!! Give us more please.

If people want to believe what you said then they do , if you don't then that's their choice to disagree.
What I am trying to say is that you DO NOT have to try and convince anyone anymore.

I have no idea why I am protective of you but I just feel like sticking up for you. It's my own little leave squiz alone fan club : )
thanks cc

Yes there were those "personal items " found in the original search area, the day before her body was discovered. From memory GBC was asked to go to Indro police station to identify whether they belonged to Allison or not. We've not heard anymore since.

April 30, 2012

Yesterday, SES members say they found "several personal items".

The items have been taken away for testing to determine if they belong to Mrs Baden-Clay

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-28/search-continues-for-missing-brisbane-mother/3978146

"Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle."

We know the SIM was excluded.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz20pp9RznI

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...body-as-allison-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html

Im sure that there would be plenty in the past threads about the blood found in the car and the fact that the defence team claim that this is impossible as there has been speculation that Allison had no injuries that caused bleeding, Im not sure if this has been covered off before so I apologise in advance if this is the case for the following. The photos that were shown in the news and in the QLD papers show the illuminole sprayed car and the fairly large area on the side above the wheel where this was, Cerebrospinal Fluid contains DNA, this is the clear/pale yellow fluid that can run out through your nose or mouth after a head injury. Unlike blood, it is not as obvious to the eye so therefor if someone was cleaning up afterwards they would assume it was just water or they make not even notice it at all. I am also surprised that despite the fact that it has been reported widely that there has been a face call between GBC and the father, that the father has not been taken into the station and had some minor charge against him enough to force him to make an official statement so that there is limited chance for any possibility of getting stories the same etc. I thought that that there would be a number of charges relevant to perverting the course of justice OR hampering an investigation OR misleading the police etc. My opinion is that maybe they are leaving it be because they have him under intense surveilance and figure that it will be very hard for them to access any money offshore (if there is any) while under the microscope but that itself comes back to the niggling feeling that if there was all nthis money off shore, then that would put a dampener on the police case against GBC seeing they are saying he killed for money? A million dollars is not such a sizeable amount these days that you would risk going to jail for life as well as ruining your childrens/families life. We can never underestimate any possibility of female involvement either, anyone who can overlook this should read about Myra Hindley.

Yes there were those "personal items " found in the original search area, the day before her body was discovered. From memory GBC was asked to go to Indro police station to identify whether they belonged to Allison or not. We've not heard anymore since.

April 30, 2012

Yesterday, SES members say they found "several personal items".

The items have been taken away for testing to determine if they belong to Mrs Baden-Clay

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-28/search-continues-for-missing-brisbane-mother/3978146

Personal items which could have been planted there to make it look like an abduction, or random killing?

The thing is, they can't make NBC or anyone talk if it might incriminate them though. That's been challenged in the High Court and they can't compel someone to answer if it may incriminate them.

I wonder why they mention Bellbowrie and Pullenvale?

TM used to live in Bellbowrie in a house bought through C21. The realty used to have a lot of acreage properties around Pullenvale and Bellbowrie on their books ... maybe one or more were used for intimate catch-ups? MOO.

Yep I agree with this post..as I said earlier squizzey is being very wise & no need for him to give out further explanations so I'll join your "leave squiz alone fan club" too...lol.

It's all about choices on here in my opinion...to post, read, believe or not...everyone has those choices...the sun will still rise & set...lol.

I agree. Squizzey has already said what he needs to say. I believe what he says to be true... very wise not to give out too much info no matter how much we'd all like to know. He has to look after himself aswell. :)

Please add me as a member! :)

I forgot to add that luminol detects the hemoglobin protein in blood and CSF ( cerebrospinal fluid) contains traces of of hemoglobin. It also still works when attempted to be cleaned on fabric, I believe only something like bleach or acid can remove the detectable protein, but if you were to apply either of those to the inside of a car then you will have a fairly large tell tale permanent stain not to mention the smell would make it obvious it was recent. Just a thought.

Im sure that there would be plenty in the past threads about the blood found in the car and the fact that the defence team claim that this is impossible as there has been speculation that Allison had no injuries that caused bleeding, Im not sure if this has been covered off before so I apologise in advance if this is the case for the following. The photos that were shown in the news and in the QLD papers show the illuminole sprayed car and the fairly large area on the side above the wheel where this was, Cerebrospinal Fluid contains DNA, this is the clear/pale yellow fluid that can run out through your nose or mouth after a head injury. Unlike blood, it is not as obvious to the eye so therefor if someone was cleaning up afterwards they would assume it was just water or they make not even notice it at all. I am also surprised that despite the fact that it has been reported widely that there has been a face call between GBC and the father, that the father has not been taken into the station and had some minor charge against him enough to force him to make an official statement so that there is limited chance for any possibility of getting stories the same etc. I thought that that there would be a number of charges relevant to perverting the course of justice OR hampering an investigation OR misleading the police etc. My opinion is that maybe they are leaving it be because they have him under intense surveilance and figure that it will be very hard for them to access any money offshore (if there is any) while under the microscope but that itself comes back to the niggling feeling that if there was all nthis money off shore, then that would put a dampener on the police case against GBC seeing they are saying he killed for money? A million dollars is not such a sizeable amount these days that you would risk going to jail for life as well as ruining your childrens/families life. We can never underestimate any possibility of female involvement either, anyone who can overlook this should read about Myra Hindley.

You make some very good points there. :) Surely they would be keeping a very close eye on the family.
If the senior BC's have alot of money offshore though, it doesn't mean GBC could have access to it.. then again the parents may have had no idea exactly how much financial trouble he was in. They would have known some, but maybe not all. Plus, he could have kept some of his grubby, dodgy deals quite.
Then again... maybe this offshore money {if there is any} is what will ultimately pay for his legal fees.
Rant over... again, good points made by you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member