Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported at the mention that the post mortem results were not complete, so I think it is completely feasible that all the defence has is preliminary reports that only list the tooth and while knowing she couldn't have died of a chipped tooth, they are free to use that information to their benefit. I don't think we need to worry that they have a point.

Would they hold off on accessory charges while they trial GBC? That facetime call is really bad news for someone at the bc senior home.

It was reported at the mention that the post mortem results were not complete, so I think it is completely feasible that all the defence has is preliminary reports that only list the tooth and while knowing she couldn't have died of a chipped tooth, they are free to use that information to their benefit. I don't think we need to worry that they have a point.

Would they hold off on accessory charges while they trial GBC? That facetime call is really bad news for someone at the bc senior home.

I'm also wondering why they're holding off. The face time call alone means that someone in the BC senior home knows SOMETHING. IMO So, they can't be made to talk? By not talking they're not really helping themselves, are they? Just looks even more suss.

Regarding holding off while they trial GBC... surely it would need to come up during the trial that someone else was involved, therefore wouldn't they need to have arrested that person? ... or is that when it could happen?

Eg: Police say "We think you contacted your father about what you had done..." Wouldn't that then result in NBC {or whoever} HAVING to talk?

I'm also wondering why they're holding off. The face time call alone means that someone in the BC senior home knows SOMETHING. IMO So, they can't be made to talk? By not talking they're not really helping themselves, are they? Just looks even more suss.

Regarding holding off while they trial GBC... surely it would need to come up during the trial that someone else was involved, therefore wouldn't they need to have arrested that person? ... or is that when it could happen?

Eg: Police say "We think you contacted your father about what you had done..." Wouldn't that then result in NBC {or whoever} HAVING to talk?

No doubt part of QPS strategy, but reasons are not clear to us.
NBC/EBC code of silence won't work if they are called as witnesses at the trial of GBC.
MOO

Itsthevibe
From memory the person (now assumed to be a woman) was in a car and recognised NBCand stopped and asked if he was ok. This was first reported by Squizzey and Mini has also had it told to her by another person.

Then that makes three...another member also mentioned it...her reply to squizzey

#605 06-06-2012, 01:27 PM
bikerchick
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

[Quote:]
Originally Posted by squizzey1
the horse was the person who saw him there and stopped and spoke to him
Hi Squizzey, I am also a local and have been told the same story - and yes, it was reported to the police - because it was at a time when the buses stopped running - the person apparently stopped, knowing there were no more buses and asked the guy if he needed any help, because he/she thought it strange to see an elderly person sitting at the bus stop late at night.

Cannot confirm it was NBC though.

No Indromum, it hasn't been investigated. We have assumed that he has gone all the way down Moggill Road but for those on here who have not been out there - the first time I went, I wondered how he would feel if he had to wait at the turnoff from Moggill to Mt Crosby in the right turn lane - if a car came up behind him and he was waiting for an oncoming car - it would expose him as having been there in his car in the wee hours of the morning. MOO

Yes, yes he would be driving in the middle of the night - before all the members come on here and tell me that there's no-one on those roads at night - I beg to differ.

We have done the roundabout story to death - why - because there was a story in the CM about QPS checking cars going around it and because someone supposedly saw NBC at a bus stop.

However, what has not been sleuthed properly is how he might have travelled out to Anstead - is there a back way that would kept him off the main roads?

We need the information from locals as they travel these roads, whereas if you live in another part of Brisbane and don't know the area, it is difficult making assumptions looking at a map MOO
If I didn't want to take Moggill Road all the way to Anstead, I would take the Pullenvale Road RHT (the 2nd St on right after turning onto Moggill Road from Rafting Ground Road) then travel all the way to Grandview Road and turn left, travel down towards Moggil Road until Lancing St on right through to O'Brien St left into Boyle St then right into Mt Crosby.

I have driven this way many times when I had friends living in Grandview Road. All the houses are on acreage and most are set back from the road. It would take a little longer, but keep you off Moggill Road most of the way.

Then that makes three...another member also mentioned it...her reply to squizzey

bikerchick

Hi Squizzey, I am also a local and have been told the same story - and yes, it was reported to the police - because it was at a time when the buses stopped running - the person apparently stopped, knowing there were no more buses and asked the guy if he needed any help, because he/she thought it strange to see an elderly person sitting at the bus stop late at night.

Cannot confirm it was NBC though.

BBM - Who is the horse? Mr. Ed? Lol

getting back to the roundabout, perhaps they did drive out to Kholo via RG Road. Perhaps NBC did get picked up near home (around Kilkivan somewhere). I personally beileve Allison was wrapped in a blanket, tarp, sheets etc...something to transfer her from the house to the car, and something to protect the car from evidence. (we know that it didnt completely protect the car because a portion of her body (most likely head) appears to have been exposed, and some blood loss has possibly trickled out from the blanket or tarp) this fits in with Rationals point that there is a specific straightline where the luminol was sprayed.

Ok, Im getting there. So, my next point is this, they wouldn't leave blankets, or anything from their own homes that would connect them to the scene where her body was dumped. So they might take it back to Kenmore Village to the bins. Its later in the evening by now obviously.

After a night such as this, I can easily imagine things getting heated between family members. NBC would be wanting to kill GBC himself, for his stupidity and for what he has done and for dragging his family into it. . It stands to reason that after all the deed is done and they have dumped any incriminating evidence into the bins, that they too had an outburst of arguing again, father furious at son (ive heard he is an angry angry man) and this could be what the neighbour reported to police that night near the roundabout.

Ok, tHis is my point: NBC could have lost his cool with GBC and HE stormed off and said, 'bugger off, ill get me own way home, I cant stand even looking at you right now' or he says, ring mum to come pick me up, I cant even look at you right now. (the factime call?)

Just trying to bandy round ideas relating to the roundabout agin and the possible NBC sighting

also, there is Jools who saw possbile arguing by people at a white van at 11.00pm, which could have been GBC and NBC earlier in the night??

JDig
That is apparently not the case it is just embedded in another part since the update to ios4. See link below
http:///apple/2011/04/21/stay-calm-a-guide-to-iphone-location-tracking-and-you/

Yeah I linked!!!

Those two articles were written 3 days apart over a year ago.

IPhones are on 5.1.1 now. Apple had too change things soon after this all came out.

No doubt part of QPS strategy, but reasons are not clear to us.
NBC/EBC code of silence won't work if they are called as witnesses at the trial of GBC.
MOO

Thankyou, that's what I thought. they will HAVE to answer the questions. Wonder what excuse they can come up with between now and then?

Exactly!!! Snap as some would say here LOL

Which again(yes,again) brings me back to that QPS facebook post regarding the possible witness who said they saw something ODD at the roundabout.The time they saw this odd thing was quickly removed. I do believe it was a time before midnight though. It can't have been something BIG as the facebook person said "It may have been nothing,but seemed odd) All MOO But also again this person may not have seen anything related we just do not know :banghead:

For the record though I have stated many times I believe that Squizzy knows.
Does anyone remembers a poster who very early said that they heard that the couple were having counseling. This may have put here again recently?? My brain is mush right now.

Yep I believe Squizzey knows too....& I think he was being very wise in not giving out any further info re times.

Re the counselling...yes there was a member who mentioned this...will have a looky for the posts. It was also mentioned at the hearing.

bikerchick

BBM - Who is the horse? Mr. Ed? Lol

He said his info came from the "horses mouth"...

Female horse...Edwina squizzey said...lol...

He said his info came from the "horses mouth"...

Female horse...Edwina squizzey said...lol...

Ahhh now I remember, thanks Marlywings :)

Maybe it was Maverickau who mentioned the counselling in the early days?

Also, wasn't there someone else way back, who said either their neighbour, or someone they know (a man) lived near the roundabout and saw something and spoke to the police. This person asked the man what he saw but he said he'd rather not say. No idea who posted that though, too far back sorry.

getting back to the roundabout, perhaps they did drive out to Kholo via RG Road. Perhaps NBC did get picked up near home (around Kilkivan somewhere). I personally beileve Allison was wrapped in a blanket, tarp, sheets etc...something to transfer her from the house to the car, and something to protect the car from evidence. (we know that it didnt completely protect the car because a portion of her body (most likely head) appears to have been exposed, and some blood loss has possibly trickled out from the blanket or tarp) this fits in with Rationals point that there is a specific straightline where the luminol was sprayed.

Ok, Im getting there. So, my next point is this, they wouldn't leave blankets, or anything from their own homes that would connect them to the scene where her body was dumped. So they might take it back to Kenmore Village to the bins. Its later in the evening by now obviously.

After a night such as this, I can easily imagine things getting heated between family members. NBC would be wanting to kill GBC himself, for his stupidity and for what he has done and for dragging his family into it. . It stands to reason that after all the deed is done and they have dumped any incriminating evidence into the bins, that they too had an outburst of arguing again, father furious at son (ive heard he is an angry angry man) and this could be what the neighbour reported to police that night near the roundabout.

Ok, tHis is my point: NBC could have lost his cool with GBC and HE stormed off and said, 'bugger off, ill get me own way home, I cant stand even looking at you right now' or he says, ring mum to come pick me up, I cant even look at you right now. (the factime call?)

Just trying to bandy round ideas relating to the roundabout agin and the possible NBC sighting

also, there is Jools who saw possbile arguing by people at a white van at 11.00pm, which could have been GBC and NBC earlier in the night??

I do think it's highly likely that NBC would have been p'd off with his son. As you said, "can't even look at you right now." If it did happen that way with the factime call, it means someone else again knows... whoever answered the phone, the mother or the sister.

With all these apparent sightings at the roundabout, and several mentions of it on here, I guess that might explain why the police were so interested in that darned roundabout. I guess many of us initially thought it may have been something on the CCTV there.

I've thought about this possible dumping of blankets, tarps etc....perhaps they could have even dumped them further afield on the return trip. Another member mentioned about two cars being seen out at Anstead near some shops...could possibly be industrial bins out there as well.

With all these apparent sightings at the roundabout, and several mentions of it on here, I guess that might explain why the police were so interested in that darned roundabout. I guess many of us initially thought it may have been something on the CCTV there.

I think there could be a range of things police were checking out. Depending on how long records of the traffic cam are kept, police may have something on that. I do think they were timing the whole trip though & fitting it in with the pings taken from the phones.

I wonder how if charged in relation to a crime being trialled might change how you can be used as a witness? I assume before the case goes to court GBC's lawyers would know how implicated the third party is.

Be very interesting. I can't imagine it'd be pleasant to wait out your son or brother's trial knowing once that's done you might have a turn, perhaps sitting in remand for years until your own trial. I really hope it is one of the senior bc's and not OW because it would be awful for another three kids to lose their mother.

Its tough, I guess none of us will really know anything until we have even a small shred of evidence to support one of the many hypotheses on here.

Frustrating don't you think?

Its tough, I guess none of us will really know anything until we have even a small shred of evidence to support one of the many hypotheses on here.

Frustrating don't you think?

It is frustrating not knowing what rumours are actually true, and what are rubbish.

And I agree marlywings, I imagine the police would have been checking all manner of things in regards to that roundabout and the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup