Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What of the real owners of the house, how would they be compensated and for all we know they could well have a mortgage on it.

The owners of the house also own the Brookfield child care centre, I was told they are going to use the house as a staff/training office for the child care.

Surveyors, too. Maybe planning to widen the bridge? Or put up railings to stop access to the creek beside the bridge? Or to put in a small car parking area for those who wish to stop and look?

Or maybe assessing ground levels to work out flow rates, or similar?

Or even nothing to do with this case at all?

Yes it could be anything...a member mentioned a couple of days back there were guys at the bridge with tripods.....council may have something in the works with Town Planning??

The owners of the house also own the Brookfield child care centre, I was told they are going to use the house as a staff/training office for the child care.

That's a good use for it.

This is interesting a post by Couldbe on the 4th of May who had about 30 or so posts but this one I never considered:

Rational - The reason behind my post at the time, was that I figured that the Detectives may have viewed the CCTV camera at the roundabout and had seen that there had been some interaction between two vehicles at a particular time (this could have been something being passed from one vehicle to the other). Their plea to the Public for anybody seeing anything 'unusual' in the vicinity of the roundabout to contact them ..... (IMO)possibly to be able to substantiate what they had seen. There was probably more that happened in the vicinity of the roundabout too. IMO

I do hope that the Detectives have been able to gather their evidence, and been able to have it substantiated in the required method, which will result in a GUILTY result from the trial of the perpetrator(s)/accomplice(s).

yes that was me with batwater, wont live it down, i think taht was my very firest post

LOLOL true but will you forever be known as he who can't spell or he who drinks to early in the morning lol.

Hi Bear, I did some searching re the author of this article, and I have to say he has some pretty "out there" theories about a lot of individuals and historical events.

Not to say of course that Lord BP wasn't possibly a paedophile, or a murderer. Just saying

Have to admit, having BP's picture in the living room is starting to disturb me!! I've given up talking to it, now tend to glare at it lol

Ran all this past OH, who was a scout years ago (hence the pic) and he says he has heard those rumours re BP, but all he can say is he never saw any behaviour like that and scouting for him was all positive.

OH certainly does not behave like the "Adult Scout" list implies, thank heavens

:fence:

JMO MOO

I agree with GG, this author has some very wild theories, he has accused both the then (2007) Prime Minister and Speaker of Parliament in NZ as being KGB agents, involved in prostitution, paedophilia,
attempted mass murder, mass poisonings, murder and treason. (Maybe NZ isn't the quiet place we thought it was). If you google him you will see he has opinions about most people in public positions past or present.

Yes it could be anything...a member mentioned a couple of days back there were guys at the bridge with tripods.....council may have something in the works with Town Planning??

Where is Indromum when we need her, she would have pulled up and gone and asked them lol.

And a little bungalow , little old fashioned queenslander , with verandah, facing the sunshine, with a lounge , kitchen, a community type house, for all women to enjoy. A place that is homely and caring. A place where All age groups can embrace and feel like a family home. cooking, coffees, gardening, tv, computers, music, candles, books, exchanging goods , shoes, dresses, etc. Call it "Allison's House " and paint a big sunflower on the front and filled with sunflower momentous , vases, coffee cups, rugs, etc. Wouldn't that be amazing and it would be lovely knowing you could walk in and be treated special and loved by other women. A place for girls, young and old, all standing together like sisters. Helping each other and others who need help too. Supporting victims , Allison's children and other children affected by crime.
There to support and uphold each other , a place to explore and share our mojos. ( painting, cooking, gardening, etc)
A place that strengthens each girl - emotionally - every time she visits.
Wish we could make a safe :rocker: place like this " Allison's House" It would be amazing.

Your post brought tears to my eyes, Aunty. I love that idea. A place where women could go to support each other. It would also be beautiful tribute to Allison and others like her who haven't been able to escape.

I hope it can be done.

:hug:

:goldcrown:

And a little bungalow , little old fashioned queenslander , with verandah, facing the sunshine, with a lounge , kitchen, a community type house, for all women to enjoy. A place that is homely and caring. A place where All age groups can embrace and feel like a family home. cooking, coffees, gardening, tv, computers, music, candles, books, exchanging goods , shoes, dresses, etc. Call it "Allison's House " and paint a big sunflower on the front and filled with sunflower momentous , vases, coffee cups, rugs, etc. Wouldn't that be amazing and it would be lovely knowing you could walk in and be treated special and loved by other women. A place for girls, young and old, all standing together like sisters. Helping each other and others who need help too. Supporting victims , Allison's children and other children affected by crime.
There to support and uphold each other , a place to explore and share our mojos. ( painting, cooking, gardening, etc)
A place that strengthens each girl - emotionally - every time she visits.
Wish we could make a safe :rocker: place like this " Allison's House" It would be amazing.

Oh boy...that is a powerful thought...brings tears to my eyes too...thanks Aunty. I especially love the idea and name 'Allisons House'

How would one go about making this idea into a reality? Who usually runs shelters and safe houses? Is it not for profit organisations? Is it government agencies? both? How would we start a foundation that supported something like that?

IS IT POSSIBLE??

Oh boy...that is a powerful thought...brings tears to my eyes too...thanks Aunty. I especially love the idea and name 'Allisons House'

How would one go about making this idea into a reality? Who usually runs shelters and safe houses? Is it not for profit organisations? Is it government agencies? both? How would we start a foundation that supported something like that?

IS IT POSSIBLE??
maybe BCs church would fund it. in our dreams

thanks for your reply, yes, youre probably right, it would be to protect them from the media and nosey public. im so pleased everyone is being so protective towards them, i hope they feel safe and once they are back with their old school and friends will start to feel some happiness and normality again, and hopefully so will the dickies.
allison, im sure would be smiling and happy at the public love and kindness and support shown her dear family.

Even though it pains me to say it, but the children may or may not have been aware of what went on that night. Keeping them in a place were their interactions can be monitored, and where they are kept away from others whom otherwise might be tempted to be some thoughts in their minds (we all know we we think these might be), as well as a place where they could have access to psychologists without interference to try and assist them to deal with the trauma of loosing their mother allegedly at the hands of their father, would have been a good thing. But very pleased to hear that they are back at their own school and I really hope that they can find a sense of normalcy and happiness appropriate to their young lives.

I have been saying all along that justice will prevail but off subject it has been shattered. a legal firm employee knocked off $2.7 million and just got 6 years $450,000 a year. lets hope justice prevails for darling Allison and her 3 little angels

IS IT POSSIBLE??

You know what Minni,
Anythings possible.
I just feel it in my heart that Allison would approve, and give us the strength and wisdom to carry it out. This house would make all who enter her, feel proud to be associated and no one would ever feel too proud to get involved.
:woohoo:
Now off to work I go, hi ho hi ho, hi ho....

I have been saying all along that justice will prevail but off subject it has been shattered. a legal firm employee knocked off $2.7 million and just got 6 years $450,000 a year. lets hope justice prevails for darling Allison and her 3 little angels

I hope she stole it back off the solicitor who stole $ 300,000 off me recently. :maddening:
Cunning B...... :maddening: He Saw little me , strapped me in , held me down, and took everything, I Had.
Left me broke. ( no offense ) :fence:

You know what Minni,
Anythings possible.
I just feel it in my heart that Allison would approve, and give us the strength and wisdom to carry it out. This house would make all who enter her, feel proud to be associated and no one would ever feel too proud to get involved.
:woohoo:
Now off to work I go, hi ho hi ho, hi ho....

haha Aunty Ninni!! I know she would too. She still has three young and precious children to watch over, now from heaven, as much as she ever did on earth. And maybe even more so now, because the painful truth is that these things can and do happen. If there is ANYTHING that we, as a group, can do, to help one single woman, or one single young girl, on her way to becoming a woman, be safe from a man who wants to or is hurting them, then HELL YEAH...anything IS possible. :rocker: and I am IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah