Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Aunty Ninni!! I know she would too. She still has three young and precious children to watch over, now from heaven, as much as she ever did on earth. And maybe even more so now, because the painful truth is that these things can and do happen. If there is ANYTHING that we, as a group, can do, to help one single woman, or one single young girl, on her way to becoming a woman, be safe from a man who wants to or is hurting them, then HELL YEAH...anything IS possible. :rocker: and I am IN

Stay focused and our angels will guide us, and you rock girl!!!:rocker:

yes it would be but who would pay the owners compensation. i have been on RP data and realestate.com and house in and around there range up into the millions.soory good thought but just not practical

i know, its totally impractical, it was just a wishful thinking moment!
i realize it belongs to someone, i think the church? they were reportedly going to use it as a childcare centre or something i think? and its quite a big block too isnt it, so would be worth a lot.

And a little bungalow , little old fashioned queenslander , with verandah, facing the sunshine, with a lounge , kitchen, a community type house, for all women to enjoy. A place that is homely and caring. A place where All age groups can embrace and feel like a family home. cooking, coffees, gardening, tv, computers, music, candles, books, exchanging goods , shoes, dresses, etc. Call it "Allison's House " and paint a big sunflower on the front and filled with sunflower momentous , vases, coffee cups, rugs, etc. Wouldn't that be amazing and it would be lovely knowing you could walk in and be treated special and loved by other women. A place for girls, young and old, all standing together like sisters. Helping each other and others who need help too. Supporting victims , Allison's children and other children affected by crime.
There to support and uphold each other , a place to explore and share our mojos. ( painting, cooking, gardening, etc)
A place that strengthens each girl - emotionally - every time she visits.
Wish we could make a safe :rocker: place like this " Allison's House" It would be amazing.

yes, it would be wonderful, and to have these safe places everywhere, where women and children and their pets can go to happily and freely and be nurtured and come away from, feeling stronger, and loved. in an ideal world, i guess!

i realize it belongs to someone, i think the church? they were reportedly going to use it as a childcare centre or something i think? and its quite a big block too isnt it, so would be worth a lot.
yes its 2.5 acres with house and big garage or shed, has a Valuer generals value $620,000 [ rateable value } so is worth a lot. Owned by Mosman Services Pty Ltd with a PO box address at Kenmore. church is owned by the Diocese of whatever. the PTY LTd would not be the church imoo

It's owned by the childcare centre next door who have said they may use it as office space

It's owned by the childcare centre next door who have said they may use it as office space

only property in 4069 postcode in the name of Mosman Services. which side of house is childcare N,s,e,w and i will doa search

Indeed it does...really have to wonder now if this was all truly pre-med & daddy was helping him all the way.

April 12, 2012

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay inquired about one of Mrs Baden-Clay's life insurance policies but was given no information as he was not a policy holder.

April 17, 2012

Police allege the Baden-Clay financial adviser made a "further query" on a life insurance policy held by Mrs Baden-Clay.

April 30, 2012

Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found by a canoeist at Kholo Creek.

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay contacted his financial advisor who made a "further query" with one of the life insurance providers.

May 1, 2012

One of the life insurers was advised "of a pending claim on that policy" by Mr Baden-Clay's financial advisor. Mrs Baden-Clay's body was yet to be formally identified.

Police allege Mr Baden Clay "urgently sought a death certificate for the deceased".

May 21, 2012

A death certificate for Mrs Baden-Clay was issued. Police allege Mr Baden-Clay lodged claims with each of Mrs Baden-Clay's policies and "further asked that these claims be expedited".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx6DAxTy

this alone speaks volumes......

And a little bungalow , little old fashioned queenslander , with verandah, facing the sunshine, with a lounge , kitchen, a community type house, for all women to enjoy. A place that is homely and caring. A place where All age groups can embrace and feel like a family home. cooking, coffees, gardening, tv, computers, music, candles, books, exchanging goods , shoes, dresses, etc. Call it "Allison's House " and paint a big sunflower on the front and filled with sunflower momentous , vases, coffee cups, rugs, etc. Wouldn't that be amazing and it would be lovely knowing you could walk in and be treated special and loved by other women. A place for girls, young and old, all standing together like sisters. Helping each other and others who need help too. Supporting victims , Allison's children and other children affected by crime.
There to support and uphold each other , a place to explore and share our mojos. ( painting, cooking, gardening, etc)
Wish we could make a safe :rocker: place like this " Allison's House" It would be amazing.

Reading this sent chills all through me like I have never had before. What a beautiful thought!

the houses on the east are all owned by private individuals and on the west you have, church, recreation reserve, cemetary reserve , church again, not sure that is the right order but that is the current ownership

A house in support of women and girls sounds amazing. Can we move this to another thread so to not stop the sleuthing? Projects like these could take awhile so I'm keen to keep exploring this on the long term.

In saying this I do not know if DV was a factor in Allison's life.

the house 2 doors down #579 sold in Feb this year for $1.125 million on same size land so we have a big job ahead

Sorry if my last post sounded abrupt. I've liked that women here have shared stories and I hope it continues.

What I meant to say is this isn't an impossible goal however from my experience it will take a few years. I'd like to get involved but we will need to get more organized and not take up the thread with this.

Have I missed something here? I just looked at Little Ugly Creek in relation to the bridge on maps and satellite images. Wouldn't something left there wash straight into Brisbane river rather than back up and around to the bridge? Or am I getting delerious? :crosseyed:

A house in support of women and girls sounds amazing. Can we move this to another thread so to not stop the sleuthing? Projects like these could take awhile so I'm keen to keep exploring this on the long term.

In saying this I do not know if DV was a factor in Allison's life.

I would like to do something too Flinders. But, yes, we would have to establish if it was indeed a factor. It does seem like it was, particularly when you read the first threads that contain a fair amount of rumour from locals and people who knew Allison and who knew GBC. So much of the 'beating from the local jungle drums' has turned out to be fact, or 'trumour', but we cant just assume.
It may take a while before thats determined also. I wonder what else we could do in support of this idea, in the meantime?

I put a piece of this post into my tagline, as it is something I hope that Allison's children know about themselves, and of course, their mum:

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”
― A.A. Milne

sorry, its probably off topic... but thinking about the girls and their future today, and that having faith in yourself can make all the difference

regarding land there is about half an acre between the shop and the fire brigade that is included in the showgrounds so an approach to local member nay be worth a try. the shop is privately owned and showgrounds are owned either by the council or the state and this bit i am referring to is not from what i can see used by the showgrounds. hey guys its a thought and a start

Have I missed something here? I just looked at Little Ugly Creek in relation to the bridge on maps and satellite images. Wouldn't something left there wash straight into Brisbane river rather than back up and around to the bridge? Or am I getting delerious? :crosseyed:

PossumPie, can you link the map??

http://www.whereis.com/qld/upper-brookfield/category-bays-beaches-etc#session=MzQ=

according to this map, Kholo Creek and Little Ugly don't even join up? have you just liminated Little Ugly as a possible place that she was left?????

Here is the first one. I am sure that the end of a little creek moves around seasonally so they haven't put it in. Looking for a better one.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-07-20 at 2.53.31 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-07-20 at 2.53.31 PM.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics