Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a long time, since about thread 2 and are as obsessed as many of you with the murder of this lovely lady Allison. You are so caring and our desire to find answers to how and why she died is a tribute to her and justice generally.

It seems the QPS are doing the best job they can and I am sure they are building a strong case against GBC. I haven't posted before as I didn't think I had much to add that wasn't already stated by others, however I registered last night after my first drive to Brookfield and Kholo Bridge to sleuth the area. I live in Brisbane but not presently near that area, though many years ago I lived near the Brookfield Road, Kenmore roundabout so I know the area but not really Brookfield.

It has been mentioned that the forensic police were at the brookfield BC house yesterday. The first forensic vehicle to arrive there was behind me and pulled over at the house. Not sure if relevant but it had a ladder on its roof. The prado and BWANA mobile were already in the driveway up near the house. That was about 12pm. I then went for a drive to where Allison was found and had a look at everything. Knowing the history to the sunflower cross made it feel I was a part of it, thank you to the mums who organised it.

I then went back to the house at about 12.30pm and there were 2 forensic vehicles on the footpath near the driveway entrance and at least one other up the driveway. I saw NBC there too and a police officer with some plastic bags. It looked like NBC was going about his business (taking stuff to the car, the prado I think with a trailer attached) and the police were doing whatever they had come to do.

I think it is a strong possibility that Allison was placed in Little Ugly Creek on Wirraburra Road. I was there for maybe 10 minutes and that was in the middle of the day and I didn't see or hear anyone. It would be deserted in the middle of the night and the perfect place to discreetly hide a body. To risk being seen on Mt Crosby Road, a very busy road even in the middle of the night sounds crazy to me. I think that GBC scouted around a few places in the area before making a decision. Though if that is the case then it couldn't have been too well planned or something happened to cause him to change plan A and make it up from there.

I too can't figure out what happened at the roundabout, though obviously something did as the QPS did their timing of cars going around it. The more I hear about the pinging of mobile phone locations, the happier I am as I think there will be lots of evidence from that as to who was where on the night of the 19th April, like a breadcrumb path leading them all to convictions!!

All of this is in my opinion only.
Cheers and I hope this post actually works!!

Welcome alioop! Great first post too. Thanks for sharing your observations of what went on at the house with regard to police and NBC, recently.

:seeya:

It has been mentioned that the forensic police were at the brookfield BC house yesterday. The first forensic vehicle to arrive there was behind me and pulled over at the house. Not sure if relevant but it had a ladder on its roof. The prado and BWANA mobile were already in the driveway up near the house. That was about 12pm. I then went for a drive to where Allison was found and had a look at everything. Knowing the history to the sunflower cross made it feel I was a part of it, thank you to the mums who organised it.

Hi & welcome alioop....thanks for the info...the ladder sounds interesting. Way back in, I think, second thread, another member suggested Allison's phone may be on the roof of the house in guttering. Another member reported this to crimestoppers....hope that was checked out.

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a long time, since about thread 2 and are as obsessed as many of you with the murder of this lovely lady Allison. You are so caring and our desire to find answers to how and why she died is a tribute to her and justice generally.

It seems the QPS are doing the best job they can and I am sure they are building a strong case against GBC. I haven't posted before as I didn't think I had much to add that wasn't already stated by others, however I registered last night after my first drive to Brookfield and Kholo Bridge to sleuth the area. I live in Brisbane but not presently near that area, though many years ago I lived near the Brookfield Road, Kenmore roundabout so I know the area but not really Brookfield.

I then went back to the house at about 12.30pm and there were 2 forensic vehicles on the footpath near the driveway entrance and at least one other up the driveway. I saw NBC there too and a police officer with some plastic bags. It looked like NBC was going about his business (taking stuff to the car, the prado I think with a trailer attached) and the police were doing whatever they had come to do.

I think it is a strong possibility that Allison was placed in Little Ugly Creek on Wirraburra Road. I was there for maybe 10 minutes and that was in the middle of the day and I didn't see or hear anyone. It would be deserted in the middle of the night and the perfect place to discreetly hide a body. To risk being seen on Mt Crosby Road, a very busy road even in the middle of the night sounds crazy to me. I think that GBC scouted around a few places in the area before making a decision. Though if that is the case then it couldn't have been too well planned or something happened to cause him to change plan A and make it up from there.I too can't figure out what happened at the roundabout, though obviously something did as the QPS did their timing of cars going around it. The more I hear about the pinging of mobile phone locations, the happier I am as I think there will be lots of evidence from that as to who was where on the night of the 19th April, like a breadcrumb path leading them all to convictions!!

Bolded By Me

I agree with you alioop that the murder was premeditated and that Little Ugly Creek was probably chosen as the first-choice site for depositing Allison's body.

I think though that the howling dogs reported in that vicinity may have scared GBC and any accomplice.

I think that they then chose Kholo Creek Bridge as the disposal site.

I am prepared to be wrong on this though. It's just a feeling I have, based on the howling dogs. Would think that would be very unnerving.

MOO

only property in 4069 postcode in the name of Mosman Services. which side of house is childcare N,s,e,w and i will doa search

Owners of Brookfield Early Childhood centre own the Baden Clay house The centre is 593a I posted earlier that the owner are wanting to use the house as a Staff/training office

I think it is a strong possibility that Allison was placed in Little Ugly Creek on Wirraburra Road. I was there for maybe 10 minutes and that was in the middle of the day and I didn't see or hear anyone. It would be deserted in the middle of the night and the perfect place to discreetly hide a body. To risk being seen on Mt Crosby Road, a very busy road even in the middle of the night sounds crazy to me. I think that GBC scouted around a few places in the area before making a decision. Though if that is the case then it couldn't have been too well planned or something happened to cause him to change plan A and make it up from there.

I too can't figure out what happened at the roundabout, though obviously something did as the QPS did their timing of cars going around it. The more I hear about the pinging of mobile phone locations, the happier I am as I think there will be lots of evidence from that as to who was where on the night of the 19th April, like a breadcrumb path leading them all to convictions!!

Welcome Ailoop and thanks for sharing your interesting observations. :welcome4:

:greetings: Alioop! Very very interesting, thank you so much! I havent been to Little Ugly Creek yet. My heart has always told me she was placed under the bridge, so I need to check Little Ugly out to get my head around it.

I recently went to the Bridge and Little Ugly Creek..

It was to try to get my head around it as you say...

My feeling is now after being there that Little Ugly Creek is the place she was placed..

I will try to explain why I felt this and this in my opinion only...

The Bridge is exposed. I feel anyone driving that road in the middle of the night would have their high beams on and it would have lit up the car/cars parked there...Just a bit too risky IMO and would have had to have been parked there a while if he climbed down there in the dark.. This would take some time in the dark with all the shrub that was there...

Wirraburra rd is secluded and off the road and I felt driving in there it would have been a 'safer' option..

The thing I can't get my head around and I will try explaining best I can..

If she was placed under the bridge when we had all that rain what kept her body in place under the bridge... It is so much closer than I thought to the Brisbane river it is a miracle she wasn't washed out there...

What I feel I need to see is the river at the height it was after all that rain...

I hope this helps others who can't get there...

These are my feelings / thoughts only

IMO. MOO

regarding land there is about half an acre between the shop and the fire brigade that is included in the showgrounds so an approach to local member nay be worth a try. the shop is privately owned and showgrounds are owned either by the council or the state and this bit i am referring to is not from what i can see used by the showgrounds. hey guys its a thought and a start

A great thought and perfect position too. :rocker:

Bolded By Me

I agree with you alioop that the murder was premeditated and that Little Ugly Creek was probably chosen as the first-choice site for depositing Allison's body.

I think though that the howling dogs reported in that vicinity may have scared GBC and any accomplice.

I think that they then chose Kholo Creek Bridge as the disposal site.

I am prepared to be wrong on this though. It's just a feeling I have, based on the howling dogs. Would think that would be very unnerving.

MOO

You could be correct YoureNicked, about the bridge, desperate people take risks. I think that for Allison to be found below the normal high tide mark, that she would not have been placed in that exact position as she would have been washed away in the increased flow of water from the heavy rains. However if she had been placed high up just under the bridge ( and there is clearly access to have done that) then she could have just washed down to where she was found. I am sure the QPS have found out all about the amount of water that flowed under that bridge and where the water level came up to. I think though if it was " a raging torrent" which it could well have been, it would be likely that she would have washed further away and not just down the slope. I also am sure that I have read that the QPS believes she was washed to where she was found, though they haven't said from where.

All in my opinion only

One more comment to my previous post, I would think I would be less scared by a howling dog than being seen by people. Also maybe the howling dogs did most of their howling after the disposal as I recall on here somewhere they were supposed to have howled for some time, maybe hours?

One more comment to my previous post, I would think I would be less scared by a howling dog than being seen by people. Also maybe the howling dogs did most of their howling after the disposal as I recall on here somewhere they were supposed to have howled for some time, maybe hours?

I would agree with you on this IMO

IMO. MOO

Hi alioop and welcome. :fence:
Great sleuthing :rocker:

yes, it would be wonderful, and to have these safe places everywhere, where women and children and their pets can go to happily and freely and be nurtured and come away from, feeling stronger, and loved. in an ideal world, i guess!

Wishful thinking, but there's that little house around the corner on Brookfield State School property that is owned by BCC, and only used for music buy the school. A community safe haven...or a place to hang. (Heck, they have that "man's shed" thingo in Kenmore, who sponsors that?)

I'm sure this has already been discussed but if someone could explain again, I'd be grateful.

What happens if GBC is found not guilty of the first charge of murder? Will the prosecution then have to try and prove that he's guilty of the second charge - 'interfering with a corpse at kholo creek.'?

I sure hope they have evidence that the second allegation took place at Kholo Creek and not Little Ugly Creek! Otherwise, could GBC get off, completely?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...his-wife-allison/story-e6frg6nf-1226395232344

"The charge for interfering with a corpse is registered at Kholo Creek in the suburb of Mount Crosby, also "at or about the 19th of April 2012".

Owners of Brookfield Early Childhood centre own the Baden Clay house The centre is 593a I posted earlier that the owner are wanting to use the house as a Staff/training office

Maybe they would be amenable to having it used on weekends and after hours as a place as was discussed before. The way Aunty described it, it would be a lovely warm place perfect for chill are staff and training too.
JIMO

the good doc knows this area well . he should be able to help. may be old maps. since the floods some maps are really out of whack. just a suggestion coz i thought Doc said Ugly ran into Kholo ???????? dunno

Hey that's my line..

I'm sure this has already been discussed but if someone could explain again, I'd be grateful.

What happens if GBC is found not guilty of the first charge of murder? Will the prosecution then have to try and prove that he's guilty of the second charge - 'interfering with a corpse at kholo creek.'?

I sure hope they have evidence that the second allegation took place at Kholo Creek and not Little Ugly Creek! Otherwise, could GBC could get off, completely?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...his-wife-allison/story-e6frg6nf-1226395232344

"The charge for interfering with a corpse is registered at Kholo Creek in the suburb of Mount Crosby, also "at or about the 19th of April 2012".

My understanding is that the prosecution will present all their evidence on both charges at the trial, however depending on what the jury decide based on that evidence, it is technically possible for them to find that there is insufficient evidence for a guilty verdict on the murder charge but sufficient evidence for a guilty verdict on the second charge. Though in a practical sense, if they find him guilty on the second charge, they are likely to find him guilty on both charges.

In my opinion only

:gthanks:

:party::welcome: It's funny how all you lurkers come out to play when you know it's Friday!!

Excellent post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member