Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before getting too carried away with the idea that GBC had a previous bankruptcy - didn't the person who was sleuthing that eventually find out it wasn't him, but somebody else without the hyphenated name?

Just Gerard Clay?

Or has it been proved that GBC did in fact declare bankruptcy previously?

Here you go DW.

07-10-2012, 06:57 PM
BJsleuth
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2012

I have checked further into the Bankrupt Gerard Clay I found and I don't think it's him. It was Gerard Michael Clay and it was a Professional and Residential cleaning contract service.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8132857&postcount=679"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32[/ame]

It happens often in real estates or brokerage type business with sales people where other agents will leave if leads not shared equally. It would be interesting to note if there was high turnover in agents in that office - a sure sign of inequality with quality leads whether sellers or buyers no difference.

The only problem would be....she left in October last year so if that was happening then it would have stopped then, so money coming back to him now. Therefore he must have planned on leaving Allison for a long time for this to be true..., just MOO.

Hadn't seen this thanks.

Interesting-
"CENTURY 21 HOME LOAN AWARDS 2011 - TOP OFFICE AWARD:
CENTURY 21 Westside , Taringa "

CENTURY 21 HOME LOAN AWARDS 2011 - TOP INDIVIDUAL REFERRER AWARD:
Gerard Baden-Clay - CENTURY 21 Westside
Taringa

CENTURY 21 HOME LOANS TOP PRINCIPAL / SALESPERSON AWARD
Gerard Baden-Clay
, CENTURY 21 Westside, Taringa

Where did the money go????

BBM

Yes, where did all the money go. If he won awards for loan referrals then was there equal amount of sales to go with. These referrals will also be those that have trailing commissions I think as paid by the banks/lenders. It is interesting to note that century 21 have rewards on selling loans - I thought they had to be arms length as to financial advice, lending advice and legal advice? Are any sleuthed experts here that can help?

The only problem would be....she left in October last year so if that was happening then it would have stopped then, so money coming back to him now. Therefore he must have planned on leaving Allison for a long time for this to be true..., just MOO.

Ah a bit of a holiday because most settlements are 30+ days hence leave oct getting commissions from sept still, etc then Xmas and they were back on and maybe sharing deals across agencies - not unheard of as well. Introducer shared deals.

These grazes on his stomach bring to mind an image of him, rolling Alliosn over the edge of the bridge, then him climbing the railing, and lowering himself over the edge, close to where the bridge starts.

When I thought about him sliding down the embankment, you would expect the grazes to be on his elbows (and I still believe I can see marks on both his left and his right elbows in the photos of him when he is first allowed back to the house, blue striped shirt)

But if he lowered himself over the edge he could easily graze his stomach when he slid down that concrete wall. Ill find a photo, bear with me :D

To back up the agrument that he left her at Wirra Burra Road, he could just as easily have grazed both the backs of his elbows and his stomach wriggling through that box culvert. (there is a thought Mani!!)

I know what Im suggesting isnt the nicest of thoughts, but its a big possibility in my eyes.

Min, none of this comes under the nice category so don't worry - I would like to see that box culvert when there is no water going through it to see how much room is under there. MOO

It happens often in real estates or brokerage type business with sales people where other agents will leave if leads not shared equally. It would be interesting to note if there was high turnover in agents in that office - a sure sign of inequality with quality leads whether sellers or buyers no difference.

Monster, just wanted to say 'hi' and loving your posts :D

This is MOO.

why arent msm releasing any of it then?

bearbear, it's possible that only certain parts of the Affidavit were purchased by MSM. IMO, it can best be explained in the following post by Yoshi, on the AussieCriminals forum.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-14/

Note the date and time stamp of Yoshi's quote below to locate his post.

Yoshi on July 8, 2012 at 10:32 am said:

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-14/

http://smartbook.century21.com.au/pav/12891#/page217030

Century 21 2012 award winners...you can scroll through. He's there.

Most likely old news for you guys.

Striving becomes a beast within.

Sorry if I am behind, but GBC won the award for:
CENTURY 21 HOME LOAN AWARDS 2011 - TOP INDIVIDUAL REFERRER AWARD: Gerard Baden-Clay - CENTURY 21 Westside Taringa

Is this for real???? Winning an award for referring people to get a home loan!!! I want to scream! That's how people go broke - pushed into a loan they can't afford. Sorry, that's not true of everyone. But I can't help thinking... :banghead:

Hadn't seen this thanks.

Interesting-

Taringa

Gerard Baden-Clay

BBM
All home loan related.

All home loan related.

Yep it would appear he wasn't a real estate agent he was a loan broker. I would think that our half an hours sleuthing tonight will blow century 21 practices out of the water. Two agents acting tag team one doing the deal on the sale and the other reccomending /referring to lending agencies is not arms length. I'm going to have a chook at the laws to see but I'm pretty sure the new financial services laws ASIC brought out a few years ago required arms length dealings where the three worlds meet. I'll be back and sorry to hog but I've been holding back for soooo long.

Hadn't seen this thanks.

Interesting-

Taringa

Gerard Baden-Clay

BBM

Into the floods...he may have been cash-flow dependent, and precariously so. The floods halted everything...I mean EVERYTHING, for awhile...and the recovery has been so long. It's not in the news any more but the ramifications by this stage, are held inside the walls of many homes....families. It wouldn't surprise me if the 'in-house' loan (21) was in light if these circumstances. Many people went to the wall as a result of the floods....but they weren't psychologically invested to the point of delusion with murderous consequences. Just in my honest opinion. I wish healing for each and everyone...especially GBC. Truly, may we all rest in peace, alive (in an earthly sense) or dead. Those dear little girls...

Yep it would appear he wasn't a real estate agent he was a loan broker. I would think that our half an hours sleuthing tonight will blow century 21 practices out of the water. Two agents acting tag team one doing the deal on the sale and the other reccomending /referring to lending agencies is not arms length. I'm going to have a chook at the laws to see but I'm pretty sure the new financial services laws ASIC brought out a few years ago required arms length dealings where the three worlds meet. I'll be back and sorry to hog but I've been holding back for soooo long.

Thank you monster a very warm welcome, you have breathed some life back into this. If not for you we would have probably descended back into anarchy tonight!

Thanks Bayside. Initially a WS member posted that TM had spilled everything to QPS, had rolled or words to that effect. Nothing more was mentioned about this by QPS or MSM for quite a while. From memory it was not long after this post that the female financial advisor was mentioned here, albeit not by the same poster from memory. Then came Paul Tully's immunity reference. Very soon after that GBC was arrested and we then learned that TM had apparently told QPS all they wanted to know and then some.

What I'm getting at is the post about TM spilling to QPS, although only a rumour at the time, did prove to be correct.

From memory it may have been one of the mods who deleted the post about the female financial advisor, saying if it was a rumour it couldn't be posted. :waitasec:

MOO.

I for one am sketchy about this post...lol..

#902 05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Schmickthespy
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Does anyone know know anything about other possible lovers of GBC?

Also... GBC financial advisor was interviewed for 4 hours the other day and also had her computer seized and a search warrant on her house. Does this mean the focus was indeed on finances????? Seems full on

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172680&page=37

I am unclear... so just to reinforce things

GBC was not/never declared bankrupt?- it was a Michael Clay

Is that right?

Also - I wanted to buy those affidavit docos but after seeing how long they are I doubt I can afford to spend a cool $500+ just to satisfy my curiosity. Can't see how MSM are not keen to outlay $$ on something that they could draw quite a big audience.

I was under the impression that GBC's financial advisor was a female. I recall a message posted here on WS (prior to his arrest) saying that his (female) financial advisor had been questioned by police, her house searched and her computer and phone confiscated. Unfortunately it seems that post has now disappeared.

I'm also certain that I read in MSM a reference to the female financial advisor and have searched for a link but without success I'm afraid. :waitasec: Without a link I suppose the female financial advisor will probably have to go into the rumour basket. Interestingly one of only two of GBC's Twitter friends is a female financial advisor.

MOO.

Thank you, this has been driving me nuts too. I thought I remembered hearing or seeing something about this in a video, where a Baden Clay "close friend" was walking up the road near NBC Home very very early on, and wouldn't talk to reporters. She was either wearing a bank uniform or the reporter said something about her being connected with a bank. I have searched high & low, but can't find the video. If someone could lead me to it, I will happily attempt to do so myself.

I hope I can discuss this? , otherwise, please let me know, Thanks

moo

Thank you monster a very warm welcome, you have breathed some life back into this. If not for you we would have probably descended back into anarchy tonight!

Love you guys and thank you for the warm welcome. I'm honoured. I'm sleuthing the motor dealers and real estate agents act and competition and trade practices. No toddler tonight, glass of wine and perhaps a hot bath as raining again. That also leads me to Alison's comment to hairdresser 'night off'. I know i'd have a bath so as not to steam my new do. Gives weight to drowning in bath while girls at BC house for dinner night. Chipped tooth from impact on bath porcelain maybe.

So it seems they were a team - TM did the sales and GBC organised the loans. Interesting, I wonder if this was to hide the money trail. Keep the business in a sate that could leverage a tax minimisation purpose perhaps. I am a doofus on company tax so I have NO answers there. But I do wonder if there was a few sales that didn't hit the books? Did TM win any awards since she received the lions share of the listings?

If GBC accepted commission from both parties, then there would be an issue.

Someone with profile such as his in the real estate industry back then, probably would have been outed if this was the case.

Yes Monsterforum, where have you been all this time. You have sooo much to offer this site.

Interestingly yesterday I went looking for a new (used) car and when I said NO I wouldn't be looking at finance, I was basically brushed aside. Maybe loan broker is where the money is. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr