Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped
... and to the poster that asked if we would still be here in 3 years ... hard to imagine, but certainly the Casey Anthony case kept my attention for that long. The difference is that we had so much open information at our disposal.

This forum will be rejuvenated when QPS are ready to divulge what they have on the perpetrator(s). In the meantime, it's still nice getting to know each other.
BBM

Couldn't agree more ... and Casey Anthony did my head in too. Don't mention her name to my OH. :dramaqueen:

I've started a few posts on this, but deleted them all. I too stand up for the few of these great men. They are out there, and I am very lucky enough to have married one. I often think how naive so many of us are, marrying at a young age. It's hard to recognise what's important. We try to instill it on my kids. Sorry to repeat myself, but it's important, and it is not off topic. Respect. Allison did not have this in her marriage. sad.

I agree with you Dunnozo. I also am blessed with my husband, and one of the many lessons I've learned from Allison's tragic story and from the wonderful and special posters here who have generously shared their life experiences, is that I need to appreciate him more. xox

Warrgghh - what about those husbands who do NOT suck, who are NOT having affairs, and ARE good providers? Us poor blokes are taking a bit of a hammering by some generalizations going on in here recently....

I'm going to have to stand up for all blokes who are loving husbands, do the right things, and even take the rubbish out regularly. And load the dishwasher and empty it. And do the washing. And are thankful for the underpants fairy who mysteriously replenishes the stack in the drawer.... ;)

OK - enough of defending the males. Back to work, boyo!

Good on you Doc

There's been one thing that has been sitting at the back of my mind for a while. Why did QPS and MSM "out" the relationship with TM but not with the other two mistresses? To date there has been no mention of them other than the affadavit.

Interested to hear others thoughts if this is significant to the case or not.

Hi Doc, Yes, I have thought about the blood. Here is my theory on that. If I was going to place a corpse in the back of my car I would lay something down, such as a tarp. I would then go about getting the corpse into the back of the car which would take quite a bit of moving about. What if I had the victims blood on me, even a tiny bit, on my shirt for example. Whilst I was moving about my shirt could come in contact with the area near the wheel hub because that is the area i would be in. Could the victims blood have been transferred from me onto that surface? Of course I would have covered the front seat with something so I wouldn't have to worry about that area but I would definitely have come in contact with the wheel hub area, leaning over, etc. Could that create a blood smear? What do you think Doc?
Just my opinion. Absolutely NOT fact. Cheers to all.

Some time back on here we were discussing the possibility of Allison having had a plastic bag on her head when her body was found & how the plastic could perhaps cause the blood in Captiva to smear.

But your theory re the glad wrap is really very interesting (Saran wrap I think some in USA call it). I just had a quick look but there's been numerous cases in which this plastic wrap has been used to suffocate victims.

http://www.irishcentral.com/IrishVoice/Tyrone-Man-Sentenced-for-Murder-96990954.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1401175/posts

http://www.statesman.com/news/local...-gras-murder-case-1053319.html?printArticle=y

June 21, 2012

Early in the morning of Friday, June 15, Hardee allegedly attempted to suffocate his sleeping wife at their Camelia Loop home by placing plastic Saran Wrap over her face.

The woman awoke in her bed unable to breath and a struggle ensued. She was able to momentarily free herself and fell face-down onto the floor next the bed. Hardee then held her down with his hands over her mouth and nose, the victim told police.

http://www.bainbridgereview.com/news/159943415.html

There's been one thing that has been sitting at the back of my mind for a while. Why did QPS and MSM "out" the relationship with TM but not with the other two mistresses? To date there has been no mention of them other than the affadavit.

I wonder that too ActusReus. Many of us assume I guess that TM was the main mistress, and it seems that was maybe well known, but it is interesting that the others, whoever or however many there may be, have fallen under the radar.

I would like to think that maybe TM was/is being helpful to police for all the right reasons, but then again you never know, maybe she is just covering herself.

I also wondered whether Gerard may have tried to point the finger at her. Apparently he volunteered the TM affair info to police straight up. Wouldn't put it past him to try and drop her right in it, rather than himself.

probably because she is the current one and it was still ongoing so others may have little to offer and they probably didnt need ANOTHER 300 witness statements oops a bit naughty :what:

Some time back on here we were discussing the possibility of Allison having had a plastic bag on her head when her body was found & how the plastic could perhaps cause the blood in Captiva to smear.

But your theory re the glad wrap is really very interesting (Saran wrap I think some in USA call it). I just had a quick look but there's been numerous cases in which this plastic wrap has been used to suffocate victims.

http://www.irishcentral.com/IrishVoice/Tyrone-Man-Sentenced-for-Murder-96990954.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1401175/posts

http://www.statesman.com/news/local...-gras-murder-case-1053319.html?printArticle=y

June 21, 2012

Early in the morning of Friday, June 15, Hardee allegedly attempted to suffocate his sleeping wife at their Camelia Loop home by placing plastic Saran Wrap over her face.

The woman awoke in her bed unable to breath and a struggle ensued. She was able to momentarily free herself and fell face-down onto the floor next the bed. Hardee then held her down with his hands over her mouth and nose, the victim told police.

http://www.bainbridgereview.com/news/159943415.html

In that second link the date the attempted murder took place was April 19 spooky
And thanks marly for all your great researching

I wonder that too ActusReus. Many of us assume I guess that TM was the main mistress, and it seems that was maybe well known, but it is interesting that the others, whoever or however many there may be, have fallen under the radar.

I would like to think that maybe TM was/is being helpful to police for all the right reasons, but then again you never know, maybe she is just covering herself.

I also wondered whether Gerard may have tried to point the finger at her. Apparently he volunteered the TM affair info to police straight up. Wouldn't put it past him to try and drop her right in it, rather than himself.

Oh yes one of his many theories of how his angel met her demise
Maybe he's been an avid follower of Jon Benet Ramsey case :banghead:

i hope if TM had nothing to do with it she is not thinking " poor bugger he did it all for me" just a thought and pretty silly at that

Yes he told police about the relationship with TM although lied about it being over...

June 22, 2012

- He had been having an affair with another woman and told police it was long over but evidence presented by police alleged it was ongoing and that Baden-Clay had planned to leave his wife for his mistress by July 1.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

In case you're wondering, I came up with the glad wrap theory after I read the text message. That message would have been fine on any other given day but this was not a normal day. This is supposedly a man, very concerned for his wifes welfare, so much so, that he called 000 shortly after. I'm sorry, but that is not the kind of text you send to someone you are about to report missing. A normal text in that situation would go something like, "Seriously concerned. Will be phoning the police if i don't hear from you in ten minutes." I truly believe that the message sent was relevant to what happened on that night. It may not seem relevant to us but for some reason it was quite relevant to the person who sent it. Hope I haven't confused anybody...I usually only confuse myself! Cheers and please remember that this is not fact, just my opinion and nothing more.:banghead:

yes, thats a good point. wonder how long after he sent the text he rang 000? its such a trivial thing to text when your'e supposedly out of your mind with worry, enough to be calling triple0. it was probably only minutes after.

In that second link the date the attempted murder took place was April 19 spooky
And thanks marly for all your great researching

Thanks Maigret...quite the coincidence the 19th on that case isn't it. I think it all just leads me to wonder if we'll hear about further "searches" made by GBC on ways to suffocate etc.

I believe the other women were not relationships but flings.

yes, thats a good point. wonder how long after he sent the text he rang 000? its such a trivial thing to text when your'e supposedly out of your mind with worry, enough to be calling triple0. it was probably only minutes after.

I just did a quick look at some news reports...

GBC woke @ 6am
sent first text @ 6.20am
sent second text @ 6.40 am
called police (000) @ 7.15 am

links below

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226406037780

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...xts-to-dead-wife/story-e6frfkvr-1226409649224

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

According to the affidavit filed by police and referred to in court on Friday, at 6.20am on April 20, 2012, Gerard Baden-Clay sent a text message to his wife Allison's mobile phone saying: "Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G''.

No reply was received from this text message, the court documents say.

The police affidavit says at 6.41am on April 20, Gerard Baden Clay sent another text message to his wife Allison's mobile phone saying: "Al, getting concerned. Where are you? The app doesn't say either? ... I'm dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G''

then he called triple 0 approx 7.15am

Perhaps QPS silence on the other mistresses is a calculated strategy.

I feel sure what is being said and what is not being said by QPS is always purposeful somehow.

But that may be melodramatic of me

:fence:

JMO MOO

Now there's an interesting theory indeed. Smothering by GladWrap (clingfilm for our overseas friends). And I wonder if Allison still had clingfilm on when she was found??? Was that what the police hinted at when referring to the way she died being fairly immediately obvious?

And yes - the edge of a GladWrap container is very sharp and serrated and can indeed cut your hand, especially in the palm when the box is being grabbed.

Maybe you've hit on something that bears further thought there, Littlethings.

Could also explain a chipped tooth, if knocked hard with the metal edge of the box....

It doesn't explain Allison's blood allegedly found in the car, but it could feasibly explain the apparent cause of death - which would still need to be confirmed by autopsy. And the cut hand. And possibly the chipped tooth.

Hmmm - good thinking 99......

Maybe Allison suffered cuts to the hands from the serated edge of the gladwrap while defending herself. This could explain the supposed blood on each wheel arch of the car. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme