Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered about this too. MOO

GBC's strategy and indeed sociopathic strategies are to minimize damage kind of like damage control. If ABC's diary mentioned TM then GBC would have known the police would be on to his affair. He has photos of her on his FB page painting his parents house. But maybe ABC did not know about the other women and GBC would not have been forthcoming to the police about them- why would he want to give the police any more info than he has too. So because his business dealings and personal life were so entwined with TM I think he had to tell a part of this story.

GBC is not really(nor never) came forward volunteering information about anything. I reckon the TM situation unravelled in front of his eyes.

But what I would like to know is if OW kept the TM secret from ABC cause she is looking quite a dab hand at lying herself considering the wonderful, delightful and kind ABC who GBC loves and adores.

A couple of pages back J D...

#463 Today, 11:57 AM
littlethings
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2012

Hi all you friendly people, I love being on here, it's so interesting! When I posted my theory about packing the lunches I may have mislead you. What I was trying to put across was the glad wrap theory, which really is quite horrible but as I said, glad wrap is a plastic, designed to keep air out. My point was, that is it possible that The murderer got out of the shower, walked into the kitchen and saw the lunches being made. The glad wrap would be on the counter and glad wrap is just as lethal as any other type of plastic because you can't breath through it. I know this sounds horrible but if somebody did pick up that glad wrap box to use for that particular purpose then a struggle would have ensued and the serrated edge of the box would be quite capable of causing a cut to the palm of the hand due to the pressure applied. This would also leave the victims hands free to fight in those first moments. This is just my imagination working overtime on too many coffees, but it is possible. Absolutely not fact, just another possibility. Cheers to you all.

Thanks marly

Much appreciated

I agree with you Dunnozo. I also am blessed with my husband, and one of the many lessons I've learned from Allison's tragic story and from the wonderful and special posters here who have generously shared their life experiences, is that I need to appreciate him more. xox

I second that - I too am very blessed to have been married to my wonderful husband for nearly 20 yrs. He is my best friend, lover & awesome Daddy to our son. At times though I do take him for granted, which I shouldn't.

Some time back on here we were discussing the possibility of Allison having had a plastic bag on her head when her body was found & how the plastic could perhaps cause the blood in Captiva to smear.

But your theory re the glad wrap is really very interesting (Saran wrap I think some in USA call it). I just had a quick look but there's been numerous cases in which this plastic wrap has been used to suffocate victims.

http://www.irishcentral.com/IrishVoice/Tyrone-Man-Sentenced-for-Murder-96990954.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1401175/posts

http://www.statesman.com/news/local...-gras-murder-case-1053319.html?printArticle=y

June 21, 2012

Early in the morning of Friday, June 15, Hardee allegedly attempted to suffocate his sleeping wife at their Camelia Loop home by placing plastic Saran Wrap over her face.

The woman awoke in her bed unable to breath and a struggle ensued. She was able to momentarily free herself and fell face-down onto the floor next the bed. Hardee then held her down with his hands over her mouth and nose, the victim told police.

http://www.bainbridgereview.com/news/159943415.html

If all else fails there's always the Aussie movie "Bad Boy Bubby" where the cat and mummy were both disposed of by the use of clingwrap. I'll never forget it.

Thank goodness she was co-operative and came clean with what she knew. I wonder what was the biggest shock, that he had 2 other known mistresses or could have murdered his wife.

If GBC had convinced Allison to come up with the money....and he promised to stay with her....and had T M been putting pressure on him.....T M might have been the victim.....how weird these case's play out...
I think TM should count her lucky starts..:jail::banghead::rocker:

If GBC had convinced Allison to come up with the money....and he promised to stay with her....and had T M been putting pressure on him.....T M might have been the victim.....how weird these case's play out...
I think TM should count her lucky starts..:jail::banghead::rocker:

I agree and reckon TM knows she has had a lucky escape even if it has cost her financially and emotionally. At least she is still alive and has a good chance of getting her life eventually sorted out. She may stay away from married men though!

Yes, you would just keep hold of the box and keep wrapping.

I don't think you'd need to keep the box, just the roll. I'd be afraid of the scratchy sharp edge on the box. If you caught someone unaware in their sleep, particularly if you'd given them sleeping tablets, then you'd have the upper hand and the benefit of surprise.

WOW! Thanks for the info Marlywings.:seeya:

You're welcome...I think it's a very interesting theory you've come up with.

There's been many discussions on here about what happens to a body after death, loss of blood/fluids etc so I'm not sure if any from this site has been posted or not.

From a forensic pathologist...although in this section he's talking about babies suffocating, he mentions the fluids which develop, our Doc Watson may know if this occurs in all cases of suffocation. IF so, I think the blood found in Captiva could quite easily have come from leaks between layers of the glad wrap.

Suffocation-Smothering

Suffocation also occurs when the infant 3 months or less, turns on its face and buries it in soft pillow or mattress, it is not necessary that the mouth or nostrils should be completely closed at the start, for as obstruction increases and congestion develops, saliva, mucus, oedema fluid, and traces of blood will pour out into the mouth and cause obstruction to breathing.

http://forensicpathologyonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=123

I wonder if GBC uses manual or electric razors for shaving? I hope manual or that would be another blunder to add....

I've cut myself on the gladwrap sharp bits but it was always on my knuckles.

It hurt a little bit.... but I was ok.:cheer:

I agree and reckon TM knows she has had a lucky escape even if it has cost her financially and emotionally. At least she is still alive and has a good chance of getting her life eventually sorted out. She may stay away from married men though!

Hope and prey TM has learnt something. I feel she has been:banghead: trapped up in it....with someone like GBC, a fox like him is sneeky and covers his trail...She must have been told so many lies also....same as Allison....
Men with this personality trait ....no truth...as chewed over so many times...it is all about them..:what::banghead::jail::jail::jail::jail:

Hi Doc, Yes, I have thought about the blood. Here is my theory on that. If I was going to place a corpse in the back of my car I would lay something down, such as a tarp. I would then go about getting the corpse into the back of the car which would take quite a bit of moving about. What if I had the victims blood on me, even a tiny bit, on my shirt for example. Whilst I was moving about my shirt could come in contact with the area near the wheel hub because that is the area i would be in. Could the victims blood have been transferred from me onto that surface? Of course I would have covered the front seat with something so I wouldn't have to worry about that area but I would definitely have come in contact with the wheel hub area, leaning over, etc. Could that create a blood smear? What do you think Doc?
Just my opinion. Absolutely NOT fact. Cheers to all.

Sorry for the long time between question and answer.

My theory on the blood is that as far as I know, it is not possible to "age" blood stains, so it will be claimed, I imagine, by the defence, that the blood is not new. It could have got there any time during the 8 weeks or so they had that car. Eg a nose bleed.

One of the reasons - at least this is my theory - that we don't see blood on the "floor" between the wheel arches, is that the seats are tilted/rolled forwards, so that "floor" area would be either the back of the seats when laid down, or the floor under where the seats go. So if the blood was PRIOR to that night - and nothing to do with it - if the seats were UP in normal position at the time, that area of the floor or seat back would be unlikely to have received any blood. And if there is none on the seat itself, it may be due to the person having been sitting in the seat and the blood landing on the person's lap or whatever they had on their lap.

But I'm not familiar enough with the seat layout and the inside of the back of a Captiva to clarify my thoughts on that one - I'll need to call into a showroom and have a look at just how those back seats tip forward.

But I can see the defence really having a go at that....

But cling-film wrapped around her head would be difficult to ignore!

And he apparently phoned OW at 6:30am, that is between his two texts to Allison!

If all else fails there's always the Aussie movie "Bad Boy Bubby" where the cat and mummy were both disposed of by the use of clingwrap. I'll never forget it.

Or the Twin Peaks series (1990/91) where the girl was found "wrapped in plastic".

And he apparently phoned OW at 6:30am, that is between his two texts to Allison!

Wow that really needs to go on that time line from the bail application a few pages ago. Oh to be privy to that call!!! Thanks Markara!!!!

Thanks Makara. If he phoned OW, then why couldn't he have phoned Allison? If he was really worried about his missing wife, then why didn't he ring her - instead of texting - TWICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214