Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case of spillage and not having to worry about visible stains. It was just a thought Doc. and who knows what crazy things went through GBC's head.

Why remove them? Why murder your wife? :moo:

LOL :) Yup indeed - why, why, why???

I would have thought - thinking like a male - if you wanted to avoid a mess in the back, I'd just put a tarp or some plastic sheeting down. I sure wouldn't be bothered trying to remove seats - my 4WD seats work in a similar way to those Alioop described, and they're a real pain to take in and out. Much easier just to plonk one of those blue tarps in there that so many families seem to have lying around. We certainly have them.

The BC girls were always dropped off and picked up at school by car. The only time I saw them on foot was on a day well after the murder when they were living in the house wiTh GBC (yes they moved back shortly after discovery of body) and they were being walked after school by a young woman, prob a social worker, back to the house.

I think the main reason for not walking them, I think, is that Brookfield Road is a pretty hairy place to cross safely with 3 young ones carrying heavy school bags and violins etc. You really can't see the traffic coming from over the rise, if you're trying to cross in front of the BC house. Also... As was said at the funeral and other places, ABC was not sporty. The speaker at the funerals quite clearly wanted to tell us she wouldn't have been watching the Footy show, nor would she have gone for a walk late at night or early in the morning.

I did see ABC going for a walk, only once, in an outfit very much like the one she died in. It was in the afternoon, prob a weekend day. And she was strolling, rather than peer walking. This was two or three years ago.

Does the childcare centre run a service from the school back to the centre?

Thanks for those great Captiva pics - it was good to see a different perspective. Such a clean car - my car is like a tip!

Also about walking the kids to school... there is a great big ruddy hill that goes up from their house to the school. I would object to walking up that every morning after getting up!

Haha...thanks guys...it's just Google doing its job. I must admit Rational sometimes I am like your little crazy guy emoticon & saying "now where was it I saw or read that"...lol..

Haha...thanks guys...it's just Google doing its job. I must admit Rational sometimes I am like your little crazy guy emoticon & saying "now where was it I saw or read that"...lol..

Perfect visual image (but I still think you are a computer) LOL

LOL :) Yup indeed - why, why, why???

I would have thought - thinking like a male - if you wanted to avoid a mess in the back, I'd just put a tarp or some plastic sheeting down. I sure wouldn't be bothered trying to remove seats - my 4WD seats work in a similar way to those Alioop described, and they're a real pain to take in and out. Much easier just to plonk one of those blue tarps in there that so many families seem to have lying around. We certainly have them.

Thanks Doc. Yes I agree, the easiest and most logical thing to do would be to use a tarp etc. The reason I mentioned this is that there was a post a while back saying that the seats of the Captiva had been removed. This was posted by someone apparently 'in the know' and therefore classed as rumour. When questioned by another poster, the original poster said something like "oops, wrong case" and their post referring to the Captiva was deleted.

Ironically it seems there are two cases involving a Holden Captiva.:waitasec:

MOO.

ummmmmhhh can GBC still apply for a new bail hearing or is it past 30 days or lapsed his conditions? Sorry being a dumbhead got a really bad cold that is driving me crazy so I am feeling sorry for myself. Even my dogs know I am under the weather they are sleeping on top of me. They never do that!

IF
This was from another local who also said Allison drove the Prado...although there was another member who said GBC, a week or so prior to Allison's disappearance, was driving the Prado, crashed it causing the ding on front.

#801 05-06-2012, 11:06 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

I have always seen Allison driving the white Prado with Century 21 on the back window, that's why I knew what she looked like. It seems odd for GB-C to take that car on a late night trip, unless he was hoping people would think it was her.

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - If there was an accident about to happen,,,,,GBC must be there cause....Catapillors.....they are raiding him....???:what::woohoo:

wow, clean! Thanks for all that. got a giggle picturing you(?) in the back. Guess it's not really so funny. But Thanks!

I do like a clean car, but the reason the carpet on the back of the rear folded down seats looks so clean is because I have a thick plastic boot liner which I bought as an accessory at the same time I bought my car. So the area you see in my photo is always covered and doesn't get dirty. There is a whitish line on the wheel hub, that is caused by the rubbing of my boot liner. I had to remove the boot liner to take the pics.

I did feel a bit odd getting into the back of my car as I had the garage door up and hoped no one drove by and saw me!

Below is a post from brookster re: who drove the Prado and Captiva. I'm taking this as how it was before Allison was murdered.

MOO.

06-07-2012, 02:02 PM
brookster

With regards to the plates/cars/who drove what, this is how it was for many years (from regular personal observation):
Allison drove Prado with C21 advertising and ALLISON plates for years
GBC drove Lexus with no advertising and SETTLED for years

About 1 to 2 months (best guess) before tragedy, the Lexus disappeared (sold?!) and the new silver Captiva appeared.

New configuration then was:
Allison driving Captiva (with std qld plates)
Prado driven by GBC (now with SETTLED plates)
ALLISON plates no longer appeared on any vehicles.

I hope this clears plates/driver issue up for all, and hopefully have some positive effect in sleuthing.

BBM:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8020860&postcount=1077"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18[/ame]

Wasn't it reported that one of the 2 cars seen close together had no plates.
Or am I remembering incorrectly. One was said not to have its lights on.

Sorry haven't got to the end of the thread yet.

:jail:I also heard about number plates missing on a car can't remember which car, this was way back at beginning of Allison being missing.:jail:

I do like a clean car, but the reason the carpet on the back of the rear folded down seats looks so clean is because I have a thick plastic boot liner which I bought as an accessory at the same time I bought my car. So the area you see in my photo is always covered and doesn't get dirty. There is a whitish line on the wheel hub, that is caused by the rubbing of my boot liner. I had to remove the boot liner to take the pics.

I did feel a bit odd getting into the back of my car as I had the garage door up and hoped no one drove by and saw me!

So the BCs may have had that boot liner. Would that fit into where the luminol stains were, plus someone with slightly bloody hands touching the handles that move the seats into position?

Thanks Doc. Yes I agree, the easiest and most logical thing to do would be to use a tarp etc. The reason I mentioned this is that there was a post a while back saying that the seats of the Captiva had been removed. This was posted by someone apparently 'in the know' and therefore classed as rumour. When questioned by another poster, the original poster said something like "oops, wrong case" and their post referring to the Captiva was deleted.

Ironically it seems there are two cases involving a Holden Captiva.:waitasec:

MOO.

This may explain it ??...

#1725 06-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Sheerluck Holmes
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

[Quote:]
Originally Posted by mountainhigh
seats were not removed, it would take several hours to do this and this fool would not even know how to do this. The captiva rear seats (1 row only of rear seats in their car) were simply released by the latches and dropping down allowing for a bigger space in the back obviously
The confusion about the seats being removed is from another post way back when there was discussion about a photo which I think Grannie put up, one was GBC and someone else (cant remember his name, he had murdered his wife and this particular person had removed the seats in his car).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CouchdetectiveC