Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the links posted about Narcissism made me think of Dr Harold Shipman, the serial killer, he seemed to have a lot of the traits, was arrogant, thought he was a genious and its estimated that he murdered at least 260 people :what:

I just don't know how people like that can think its ok to kill people, like that person's life has no value :tears:

*cold shiver* it's that 'total disregard' that chills me, to reduce another human being to an inanimate object that needs to be gotten rid of.

All MOO.

Some of the links posted about Narcissism made me think of Dr Harold Shipman, the serial killer, he seemed to have a lot of the traits, was arrogant, thought he was a genious and its estimated that he murdered at least 260 people :what:

I just don't know how people like that can think its ok to kill people, like that person's life has no value :tears:

Even if they don't value others' lives, I can't understand why they kill people they don't know. Why it would make them happy.

However much I hate to say this but if they don't love themselves (and have never known real unconditional love) a narcissists thinks that other people are just as expendable as they are themselves. Very deep down they hate themselves hence the constant need for self affirmation. They have the lowest self confidence of all!!

Only IMOO and from my own experience.

They try to project confidence, worth, genius , charm etc etc only because they know exactly what they are lacking: a sense of self, a sense of worth and confidence.

They are amongst he saddest people in the world. Yet no one will ever feel sorry for them, which is IMO all they want. They want to be loved but have no idea how to go about it.

If I were a psychologist/ psychiatrist (which I am not) I would focus on his mother, not on his father. Does anyone know if his mother had any issues after he was born or what the circumstances of his birth and upbringing were?

Where is everyone??
I read that the Dickies will be relocating from their home on the Gold Coast to Brookfield to enable the children to return to their community, school, church and friends. How unselfish of them to uproot themselves and their home for their grandchildren.

I’m betting they want to be closer to the upcoming court proceedings of their beloved Allison as well. They'll be there at the court !! My respect goes to Mr & Mrs Dickie

Congratulations to Marlywings on becoming Moderator of Allison's Forum!
The wealth of information you provide is very much appreciated.
:woohoo:

Sometimes I think that a woman rarely wins with a narcissistic husband who wants out.

If he doesn't kill her in cold blood as GBC allegedly killed Allison, then he kills her slowly over a decade or more of property and child custody issues.

If there are children involved it is almost impossible to 'get away' from them and not be affected almost daily by their narcissistic behaviors.

Imagine what someone like GBC would be like in a family law battle ... impossible to reason with or rely on. Allison was just killed the fast way, IMO.

So true. How, HOW can we teach our daughters to identify these characters and avoid them like the plague?! :please:

So true. How, HOW can we teach our daughters to identify these characters and avoid them like the plague?! :please:

It's a hard one. All we can do is try. But you can't put an old head on young shoulders. Remember these people are very good at what they do, TOO GOOD!!
We can only tell them what we know and hope for the best. It might help if they've had them in their lives beforehand, as a father, uncle, family friend etc, but even then it can be hard to recognize.

That's the problem, when it's all they know and unfortunately they go out to find someone just like 'dear old dad'. When I exposed my daughter's new found mental case, he admitted bear faced to me 'she was a target and a good one at that'. THE PARASITE CONSUMES THE HOST.

That's the problem, when it's all they know and unfortunately they go out to find someone just like 'dear old dad'. When I exposed my daughter's new found mental case, he admitted bear faced to me 'she was a target and a good one at that'. THE PARASITE CONSUMES THE HOST.

That's true, they can go looking for someone the same... then they can also do the opposite and be so on guard that they see problems in good people when they aren't even there. These men/women have NO idea what they do to people, and the legacy they leave their children... they leave a massive mess behind and won't take any blame at all.

Has the world exploded and linette & I are the only ones left on the planet ??
Where the bloody hell is everyone ?? C'mon get back to work here !!

There is something that doesn’t sit right with the ‘Pash’ could it be that EBC was submissively begging NBC to settle down, don’t react and keep his head (in other words don’t lose it now, shut up & stay with me on this) He could have been ready to have it out with the cameraman and loose it big time? Maybe she stuck her tounge down his throught so he couldn't say anything? Hard to explain what I am seeing. Any thoughts? There's something there I can't put my finger on but it's *&^8=* too weird !

Has the world exploded and linette & I are the only ones left on the planet ??
Where the bloody hell is everyone ?? C'mon get back to work here !!

The world has exploded.

I reckon until something new comes out, this will become a little bit tumbleweed in here.

Try the chit chat for some love

I think she will need a bigger bottle of booze than that to keep this lot under control lolol.

Thanks Liadan, Makara & Cyansea...much appreciated. :)

Bayside...actually I don't drink but I reckon you lot could be enough to drive me to it...lol.

No need for it tonight though...looks like you've all been on best behaviour in this thread today...well done!!! :woohoo:

Quoting myself - how sad.
Linguistics friend replied "Almost like its setting a story up for abuse".
Pointed out that the story was made to seem 'personally related"' ie: HIS family and HIS facial hair.
Closing comment from friend was "underlying agenda ??".

Now my 2 cents worth:
As is often said: innocent until proven guilty.
This particular story really seems to go for sympathy in a BIG way for GBC, and to my mind appears to imply that he (GBC) is being treated unjustly-this was also implied by the big wig lawyer who visited him.
Personally ( please take note of the word 'personally') I think it's reprehensible to imply that Corrective services are somehow unjust for following the rules and regulations of the facility where GBC is currently interred.
I'm using iPhone, so you'll need to picture a 'steam coming out of ears' emoticon.
All MOO.

Interesting points from your linguistics friend although I tend to think the journos are treading very carefully since the bail hearing after the judge said....

June 22, 2012

However Justice Boddice did continue his address to the court, issuing a warning to the media. He said “constraint must be shown” in opinions published by journalists.

“One will hope that the media will ensure justice can take place in a proper, respectful way, for what the law allows and applies,” Justice Boddice said.

Mr Davis added: “And the media should have regard to the fact that those comments are made with the force of your Honour’s office”.

Justice Boddice replied: “And that is why I have said what I have”.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz220Wb0N00

Congratulations Marly! You are incredible and extremely talented, it's no wonder that you were snatched up! I wish you all the best - I know that you'll do an incredible job as Mod. We're so proud of you, our very special 'Aussie Mod'.

I'm taking a much needed vacation, but couldn't stop myself from popping in to say "well done" :)

Congratulations Marly! You are incredible and extremely talented, it's no wonder that you were snatched up! I wish you all the best - I know that you'll do an incredible job as Mod. We're so proud of you, our very special 'Aussie Mod'.

I'm taking a much needed vacation, but couldn't stop myself from popping in to say "well done" :)

Thanks bellgirl...much appreciated....have a great vacation!!...see you when you're back on board :)

There is something that doesn’t sit right with the ‘Pash’ could it be that EBC was submissively begging NBC to settle down, don’t react and keep his head (in other words don’t lose it now, shut up & stay with me on this) He could have been ready to have it out with the cameraman and loose it big time? Maybe she stuck her tounge down his throught so he couldn't say anything? Hard to explain what I am seeing. Any thoughts? There's something there I can't put my finger on but it's *&^8=* too weird !

Well, thanks, I just had to have another look and rewind it four or five times eeeeewww.

She has first contact, with her hand on his chest then at his waist and at first I thought she was looking up at him, like she is maybe asking him to do it, but it looks more like they are both looking at each other. He leans in first, but she forces it to keep going, and thats when it seems to me that she has just 'abated' his possible anxiety or any moment of weakness.

Thanks, they'll get you, for that, I'll never get back to sleep now!

Also, when I watch it, it doesnt seem to show that much really, but every time I leave the page and come back here to type, I feel like I just watched her 'settle' him. Its a hard one to decipher

However much I hate to say this but if they don't love themselves (and have never known real unconditional love) a narcissists thinks that other people are just as expendable as they are themselves. Very deep down they hate themselves hence the constant need for self affirmation. They have the lowest self confidence of all!!

Only IMOO and from my own experience.

They try to project confidence, worth, genius , charm etc etc only because they know exactly what they are lacking: a sense of self, a sense of worth and confidence.

They are amongst he saddest people in the world. Yet no one will ever feel sorry for them, which is IMO all they want. They want to be loved but have no idea how to go about it.

If I were a psychologist/ psychiatrist (which I am not) I would focus on his mother, not on his father. Does anyone know if his mother had any issues after he was born or what the circumstances of his birth and upbringing were?
:goodpost:

Well, thanks, I just had to have another look and rewind it four or five times eeeeewww.

She has first contact, with her hand on his chest then at his waist and at first I thought she was looking up at him, like she is maybe asking him to do it, but it looks more like they are both looking at each other. He leans in first, but she forces it to keep going, and thats when it seems to me that she has just 'abated' his possible anxiety or any moment of weakness.

Thanks, they'll get you, for that, I'll never get back to sleep now!

Also, when I watch it, it doesnt seem to show that much really, but every time I leave the page and come back here to type, I feel like I just watched her 'settle' him. Its a hard one to decipher

Still having nightmares from having saw it the first time, you're right though & to be commended for watching it more than once.. There's a plead for something there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans