Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I hate to be spoilsport, but with all due respects, I'd disagree. Much as I admire your skills with the pics, Makara, as I posted previously, that little discolouration on his left cheek looks like a thing called a lentigo, and the mark on his forehead (in fact all the marks on his forehead) look like solar keratoses.

The fact that they were there in previous photos (eg carrying the laundry basket) and still there at the funeral, would be consistent with that, too. Acute traumatic marks, like scratches, bruises, etc, would be well gone by the time of the funeral.

I really think people are reading things into these photos that aren't there - at least not to my clinical eye they're not.

One thing that does show up in your Photoshop work, though, in the shot with increased saturation, is that it is NOT a big curved scratch on the left side of his face in the funeral shot. You can quite clearly see the skin lines, and they have not been breached. Scars that run ACROSS skin lines tend to be fairly obvious. One reason that surgeons try to put incisions along skin lines where possible.

Thanks Doc. I wasn't saying the discolouration was anything but that - a discolouration. I personally don't see a scratch or welt near the left eye. What I see are eye creases and a slight discolourisation a little further down where I've indicated. Now that you mention it, the marks on the forehead do look like solar keratoses but we still have OW saying that the marks on GBC's head were from a fall. It's also odd that in some photos the marks on the forehead are quite visible and in others they can't be seen at all which leads me to wonder if GBC did in fact cover them with some type of concealer.

Well I guess it doesn't really matter whether they are scratches we can see or not. They could be, but it's impossible to say for sure obviously because they are just photos, and not particularly clear ones.

We know he had scratches as he went to not one but two doctors about them in the following days, aside from the police doctors/photographers. This was in the affidavit. IMO.

I wonder if the first doc he saw told him to P off, so he may have had to try and get a second doc to try and verify his BS.

Scarring would depend on the skin type as well. The thin skin around the eyes I would think would scar more easily than say a knee.
I have a chickenpox scar on my boob since when I was 4 yrs old so LM I agree that area seems sensitive to scarring. I have no other scars from the pox.

My kids have split the skin near their eyebrows countless times (falling out of trees) and glue seems to heal this up with hardly a trace of a line where the injury occurred. So probably depends on how the wound was left to heal as well.

Wonder if GBC used BIO-oil cause he could have googled - 'how to minimize scarring' and it works pretty well!

Yes, I know quite a few people who have chicken pox scars around their eyes.
My nephew fell and scratched his head when he was very young, it wasn't bad and did not require stitches, but to this day he has a very visible scar next to his eye from it.

Ive been looking for footage of OW talking about GBC falling over. All I could find was this link, Im sure this is where she was talking about it. Someone may know where/how to find it. Sorry I tried :banghead:

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...nt-her-home-soon/story-e6frfku0-1226337865137

Amee, that is all that I could find too but I wanted to see the video again to see where she touched her heard. I don't know if this photo is from that Video. Could be, but I don't know. Maybe someone else will have better luck finding it.

Just over a week to go until the Sept 3rd court mention - I think Alioop suggested that it won't amount to much. Would there be presentation of any evidence at all, Ali? Are we likely to hear anything?

No Doc there won't be any presentation of evidence as such but there may be a snippet of something interesting to us sleuthers so it is worthwhile if someone does go and reports back. MSM will be there I am sure.

The only photo which seems quite clear to me that he has scratches/bruising &/or betadine is in this one...just above sleeve cuff. And also that same line which looks to be a scar which I mentioned in previous post running down from right eye.

View attachment 25997

I agree Marly and IMO there is also what look like tears. The tears were mentioned quite a while ago by another sleuther but from memory there was some kind of argument about it at the time. Anyway I'm done with GBC's mug for a while. After working with these pics I feel sick in the stomach!

Tears-and-welts2.jpg

Welts-at-cuff.jpg

Certainly the mark on the forehead is not as visible in those shots, but when blown up, you can still see it in the highlighted area - the reflection is glaring off that area. And the in-car shot likewise - the mark is still there - close to the door upright, in the angle of those two shadows.

It's the same spot in both pictures - directly above the mid-point of the eyebrow, close to the hairline.

Either he's been headbanging :banghead: or else it is something a bit more permanent than a scratch...

Just IMHO of course :)

He'd just HAVE to be a head banger wouldn't he? Hope it was a brick wall.

Maybe the right palm is the one he cut....

The Crown's case at its highest could be reduced to some scratches on Baden-Clay's face, which were shaving cuts, scratches on his torso, neck and palm of his hand and his mobile telephone being removed from the charger in the middle of night when he had apparently told police that he was asleep all night."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ar...-call-police-say/story-e6freuzr-1226413239460

Thanks Doc. I wasn't saying the discolourisation was anything but that - a discolourisation. I personally don't see a scratch or welt near the left eye. What I see are eye creases and a slight discolourisation a little further down where I've indicated. Now that you mention it, the marks on the forehead do look like solar keratoses but we still have OW saying that the marks on GBC's head were from a fall. It's also odd that in some photos the marks on the forehead are quite visible and in others they can't be seen at all which leads me to wonder if GBC did in fact cover them with some type of concealer.

We have a VERY vain individual here - Leo rising, Sun in Virgo. That "concealer stick" is never far from his ego.

Well I guess it doesn't really matter whether they are scratches we can see or not. They could be, but it's impossible to say for sure obviously because they are just photos, and not particularly clear ones.

We know he had scratches as he went to not one but two doctors about them in the following days, aside from the police doctors/photographers. This was in the affidavit. IMO.

I wonder if the first doc he saw told him to P off, so he may have had to try and get a second doc to try and verify his BS.

Agree 100% :floorlaugh:

Yep, it doesn't matter whether they are scratches or not, does it? This guy killed his wife, with or without scratches.

Below are two enlargements of the photo in Judicious's link. In the second pic I've indicated where I can see what looks to be marks from scratches on GBC's face and neck. There are also two marks on either side of his forehead and these may be what OW was alluding to when she said that GBC fell over and hit his head. MOO.

View attachment 25992

Thanks MAKARA. It looks like there is a deep scratch running under his chin line also. My opinion only.

Yep, it doesn't matter whether they are scratches or not, does it? This guy killed his wife, with or without scratches.

Yep linette, he allegedly murdered Allison but I do hope that she did leave scratches on him when she was fighting for her life. They may just help to convict him.

MOO.

We have a VERY vain individual here - Leo rising, Sun in Virgo. That "concealer stick" is never far from his ego.

The concealer stick is most likely why we've not seen any clear photos of his scratches/scars. We know they're there...more importantly, police know they're there. We also know he supposedly "hit his head"...so OW told the world.

Since the scratches on GBC discussion earlier on.......I always thought that they made him shave his beard because they wanted the hair samplings also. (not just for the hair samplings, but that was another reason.) My opinion only.

Interesting.

Hair (stubble) under Alison's nails?

Hi
this is my first post, but I have been reading the last few threads. I decided I would try and start at the beginning and read all the threads, but have only got through nearly the first two. I read a post that said someone had been told that he went to the doctors surgery the day before Allison went missing and that he had scratches then. It didnt say why he was at the doctors, I dont think, but only that he had scrratches already. I dont know how to link, or go back to where I found it sorry, but it had to be in the first few threads as that is all I have read so far

The only photo which seems quite clear to me that he has scratches/bruising &/or betadine is in this one...just above sleeve cuff. And also that same line which looks to be a scar which I mentioned in previous post running down from right eye.

View attachment 25997

Oh I am glad someone else can see it too, I mentioned it threads ago and was told I was reaching.

I thought it was very clear and also thought he might have some makeup on his hands which was smeared on the glass.

Could have happened after his fake accident so he would blame it on tht anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties