Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find interesting is that when most people sell a house they go to a real estate agent in the area of the house being sold. It seems strange to me when there are several agents in the Paradise Point area, why go all the way to Broadbeach. Maybe there is something suss about it all. I'm not saying the agent in question has done anything wrong but with the situation as a whole. IMO

Wouldn't this address be OW's then? Since she as that POA for him and GBC can basically act through her?? Would that be sufficient for ASIC or whoever ?????

What a snake OW is- I am flabberghasted after all that we love you Al bul shyte talk about actions speaking louder than words. So hope those girls weren't poisoned by those horrid excuses for Grandparents they had to stay with when Allison first went missing.

As soon as TM D_I_L name was mentioned in the MSM aren't we allowed to discuss? I mean this is potentially a media smorgasboard - by the time the weeks up I think we will have a lot more info on all parties involved?

And here I thought that TM was running away realising what a mistake she had made getting with GBC. Yet who else could have orchestrated this little

team of people to expedited the paradise point property sale team ? She would have had to have had a hand in it. Obviously a BC sympathiser.... cannot understand the motivations.....

I know kimster has removed some posts with names etc but what was posted earlier showed that GBC had listed his address as Brookfield road, when in effect the lease had expired on that property and he was actually in the Arthur Gorrie Holiday Park. Why he didn't use ow's address is interesting, but the fact is, if that information is correct, he gave false information on the application, which could be used to nullify the realestate contract. I hope the dickies know of this site and have lawyer friends.

I know kimster has removed some posts with names etc but what was posted earlier showed that GBC had listed his address as Brookfield road, when in effect the lease had expired on that property and he was actually in the Arthur Gorrie Holiday Park. Why he didn't use ow's address is interesting, but the fact is, if that information is correct, he gave false information on the application, which could be used to nullify the realestate contract. I hope the dickies know of this site and have lawyer friends.

DD thanks for catching my drift there! Yes indeed you would think that he would use OW address. Or the very least his parents address in Kenmore. I wonder why not tho?

I hope the media are alerted through here or someone sends the CM a bit of an anoymous hint in the comments under the article. Even a email to Allison Sandy if your up to it (Alioop feel like another chat?) I wonder if the other Aussie forum has been thinking along the same lines maybe sleuthing the sale.

It is almost worth starting a petition to render the sale null and void - competition to find the lawyer who can get the loophole. (seriously if it is done that underhandedly there has to be a way out!)

interesting about the gold coast house. the house next door west of it is owned by the Dickies . maybe they were visiting the old home and saw the sign or a friendly neighbour told them, good on em anyway go the Dickies

Agree Dodo what you identified there was IMO a critical bit of info that should be passed on to ATO, ASIC and the Dickies for instructing their solicitor if they so wish.

Well done DoDo!!!!

DD thanks for catching my drift there! Yes indeed you would think that he would use OW address. Or the very least his parents address in Kenmore. I wonder why not tho?

I hope the media are alerted through here or someone sends the CM a bit of an anoymous hint in the comments under the article. Even a email to Allison Sandy if your up to it (Alioop feel like another chat?) I wonder if the other Aussie forum has been thinking along the same lines maybe sleuthing the sale.

It is almost worth starting a petition to render the sale null and void - competition to find the lawyer who can get the loophole. (seriously if it is done that underhandedly there has to be a way out!)

Yes, yes a great idea, hopefully the dickies have some lawyer friends that will have found this by now!! The petition is a great idea!!

Agree Dodo what you identified there was IMO a critical bit of info that should be passed on to ATO, ASIC and the Dickies for instructing their solicitor if they so wish.

Well done DoDo!!!!

Thanks rational, it was KG1 that posted the info, so good work by them!!!!

interesting about the gold coast house. the house next door west of it is owned by the Dickies . maybe they were visiting the old home and saw the sign or a friendly neighbour told them, good on em anyway go the Dickies

Hi Squizzey, going by the photos on realestate.com there is no for sale sign, and it wouldn't surprise me if this was deliberate on the part of the BC's so that the Dickies couldn't be told about it or see it themselves since I assume this was all done since the Dickies moved away.

Well this family are the biggest bunch of low lifes. I am staggered that OW has been a puppet and taken care of 'business as usual' for her brother. At this rate I believe the whole family was involved as Paul Tully indicated so many months ago. Honestly, they obviously had Allison pegged as the black sheep of the family. (Probably because she was clever, and the rest of them were hapless ******s.)

OW is as big of a bold faced liar as her brother - there would have been NO way she loved Allison as she stated in her press interview. Now I feel sure that her standing behind Gerard in that awful 'little bit hurt interview'- OW KNEW EXACTLY what had happened. She empathised that GBC couldn't live with Allison any longer and was just as guilty as him at playing the victim with the missing relative. PATHETIC!

"We just adore Allison, we just want her home," Ms Walton said. "(We) just cry out to her if she can hear us, if she sees this: Please, darling Al, come home. We love you so much and we want you home."
"I spoke to her the night before she disappeared on Thursday night and she seemed fine," she said.
"I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self.

The BC family actions are unconsionable!

Exactly right Liadan, still catching up on my reading, but this post has actually bought tears to my eyes, poor Allison, she didn't stand a chance, how terrible, what she must have kept inside of her.

My apologies for posting what I now believe to be incorrect information in regard to TM's son and daughter-in-law. On checking further it's clear that this man is too old to be TM's son. Having said that, there still may be a family connection.

I was playing in the sandpit today and heard that because GBC is only on remand at this stage, he can lodge documents from anywhere, even in jail and apparently there is no issue with him lodging his former address. Should there be a conviction it will be a different matter.

Hi Squizzey, going by the photos on realestate.com there is no for sale sign, and it wouldn't surprise me if this was deliberate on the part of the BC's so that the Dickies couldn't be told about it or see it themselves since I assume this was all done since the Dickies moved away.

yeeh sure but most good agents have photos taken and then put their sign up. professionals photographers here remove the signs if they are up before taking pics. a 4 week selling campaign really would need a sign but who knows in this debacle . my point was it is interesting the houses are next door. would that indicate that the Dickies bought it. just a thought

Hello squizster and whatif ... here is the sign ...

Attachments

• baden-clay-house-sold-by-gerard-baden-clay.jpg
    baden-clay-house-sold-by-gerard-baden-clay.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 45
yes but Jeff Dickie referred to the advertising in his affidavit so he must have known

Well sleuthed Makara... What! Toni McHugh! I thought she ran away... What's the role of the daughter-in-law??? Keep watching for who bought this place - odds are it's still in the "extended family."

Real estate market on the Gold Coast is still spiralling down, so the contract price is probably not far off the mark.

Also need you to look at a close up on your big screen monitor of that picture of his nibs neck which Davita posted yesterday - are they Al's scratches?

Mountain Misst I find it hard to believe a property so close to the water would be so cheap, even if prices are spiralling down. Prices go down and then up again. As an investment I would hang on to that property like my life depended on it simply because of its close proximity to water.

I honestly believe the bc clan are still very connected to that property through the new buyer. I think they just wanted the Dickies out.

This is just me speculating. I am no realestate whiz or anything.

I don't think that the sale of the house was kept secret as such from the Dickie's, they just would not have been informed about it by the BC's. It wasn't very secret as there was a for sale sign, internet listing with full address and advertising. So the Dickie's found out about it, probably initially by neighbours contacting them to tell them a for sale sign had gone up. I think the application by Mr Dickie to be appointed administrator of Allison's estate would already have been in the process of getting ready so they added the bit into his affidavit about the sale of the house.

Surely the Dickies lawyers would have spotted this "faux pas" as well dont you think. If they didnt they are using the wrong law firm IMO

I think that while under investigation that sleazy family shouldnt be allowed to buy or sell anything. The law sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers