Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear OW is in town and driving a different car.

Hmmm, is it a rental or have we upgraded? Silver grey Lancer...

Wonder where the money came from?

The 17 new affidavits could be the combined new material filed by both the prosecution and defence.

What time will the bail hearing be happening ?

sorry, just read back and found it. 2.15pm....

I hear OW is in town and driving a different car.

Hmmm, is it a rental or have we upgraded? Silver grey Lancer...

Wonder where the money came from?

Maybe it's a rental or the Baden-clay seniors have a new car? Olivia was asking for prayer from her church that Truth and Justice will prevail today- I think all of us here want this too?

The 17 new affidavits could be the combined new material filed by both the prosecution and defence.

I heard on the news as I was driving to work that the defence claim they have new evidence which will weaken the prosecution argument and which will also increase the chances of obtaining bail - did any one else hear this?

I can't imagine what this new information is.

Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid

Security tight at court today. Everyone has to put their stuff through metal detectors, ahead of Baden-Clay bail app. @9NewsBrisbane

Feeling a bit teary today....thinking of those girls having their first Christmas without their darling Mum. Too sad.
I have my fingers & toes crossed that Gerard stays where he belongs.

Still here waiting for Justice for Allison, the girls and the Dickie family.

Feeling quite sick in the stomach today.
I hope and pray GBC is left where he belongs and far away from the girls, they have suffered enough!

Just for the record...

December 10, 2012

Biggest moments of 2012 #10. Baden-Clay tragedy

In April, Australia was shocked when Brisbane mother of three, Allison Baden-Clay, went missing on a Thursday night after tucking her kids into bed. Her body was found in bushland 11 days later and a nation and a family mourned.
The case developed a more sinister tone when it became clear Mrs Baden-Clay had been murdered. Her husband Gerard was charged and continues to fight the charges.

http://www.news.com.au/national/big...den-clay-tragedy/story-fndo4eg9-1226533839904

I really,really hope to be around my computer when the time comes today.
If I can I will keep an eye on twitter.

Here's one - TEN News Queensland‏@tennewsqld

RT @renaehenry10: 17 new affidavits & exhibits have been filed ahead of Gerard Baden-Clay's second bail hearing tomorrow

I will be in total disbelief and shock if they let him out.

I think there is more chance he will stay where he belongs, but there is always a chance depending on the Judge he gets.

I really,really hope to be around my computer when the time comes today.
If I can I will keep an eye on twitter.

Here's one - TEN News Queensland‏@tennewsqld

RT @renaehenry10: 17 new affidavits & exhibits have been filed ahead of Gerard Baden-Clay's second bail hearing tomorrow

I will be in total disbelief and shock if they let him out.

It will be very interesting to see what exhibits have been filed. More phone records perhaps?

For those who are able to watch a Twitter stream, find, and then follow, @ursulaheger

She is covering the bail application for Channel 10.

Alternatively, or as well, do a search for "Baden-Clay" without the quotes and let that stream too.

And for those not in Queensland - don't forget that we're an hour younger than you lot down south (but much older than those of you in the USA)... ;)

:great:

For those who are able to watch a Twitter stream, find, and then follow, @ursulaheger

She is covering the bail application for Channel 10.

Alternatively, or as well, do a search for "Baden-Clay" without the quotes and let that stream too.

And for those not in Queensland - don't forget that we're an hour younger than you lot down south (but much older than those of you in the USA)... ;)

Thanks for the heads up Doc and yes, I did forget about the time difference. :banghead:

I happen to be in the city today so I am going and will report back on the details. I wont bother with posting the result as that will come through on twitter.

I happen to be in the city today so I am going and will report back on the details. I wont bother with posting the result as that will come through on twitter.

Thanks Ali. I think it's fair to say that we will all be with you in spirit.

3 tv network cameras set up outside. Just people milling around outside court building

4 now plus photographers

5 now.

Hope I not providing boring info but I have nothing else to do.

Only 30mins behind us here in SA

Today seems to be going sooooo slow :candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads