Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes spot on Whitechapel. I made some comments about subpoenas to give evidence a few pages back and the consequences of those.

I believe the police don't have sufficient evidence at this point in time to charge anyone other than GBC, otherwise they would have by now.

Oh yes Makara, nothing but the best for Mr. Ramage.
He drives around in a Porche convertible, General Manager of Dimmeys it is alleged as well.
He used a ruse to lure his wife (who had left him about 5 weeks earlier) back to the matrimonial home. He was having it renovated to try and lure her back along with telling her he was reformed. He paid the builder and told him to have the rest of the day off. Julie then went to meet him at their home and he strangled her. He couldn't handle the fact she had found another man and left him, after years of physical and verbal abuse. He was losing his control over her and he couldn't handle it.

Apparently Dimmeys are denying he works there and when the Herald Sun called to speak to him, he hung up on them I read in msm.
I wonder how he got the General Manager position at Dimmeys, did he use his alias James Stewart on his Resume? Wouldn't his potential Employers want proof of who he was before giving him his job?
What about bank accounts etc. Did he falsify those as well, what about his Driver's Licence?

Remorseless wife killer James Ramage finally owns up to his bloodstained name
http://www.news.com.au/national/rem...loodstained-name/story-fndo4cq1-1226529215192

In an email sent to all Dimmey's staff yesterday, Ramage, whose status is given as "general manager", wrote simply: "Please note my change of email address."

The name that appears on the email is James Ramage; previously, it had been James Stuart, the alias the Sunday Herald Sun reported the 53-year-old had been using for about a year, possibly in breach of parole conditions.

Ramage faces the Adult Parole Board this week to explain his actions. If found to have breached parole, he can be returned to jail to serve his remaining parole period of about 18 months.

Very good source informs that he has gone from Dimmeys - not voluntarily.

Maybe he took John Silvester's advice:justice:

Well I agree with you LegallyBrunette, he did take someone's advice :)
I would love to have been the proverbial fly on the wall when that meeting went down.....I don't know how he was hired in the first place, in a GM position you would check the person out fully, i.e. I'd do a Police Check and all, I wouldn't trust anyone in that position without knowing all there is to know?
:waitasec:

Yes spot on Whitechapel. I made some comments about subpoenas to give evidence a few pages back and the consequences of those.

I believe the police don't have sufficient evidence at this point in time to charge anyone other than GBC, otherwise they would have by now.

I do have to put my brakes on I think :floorlaugh:
I need to be more patient.
:jail:

Allison we are all here still waiting for Justice to be served.
:rose:

Well I agree with you LegallyBrunette, he did take someone's advice :)
I would love to have been the proverbial fly on the wall when that meeting went down.....I don't know how he was hired in the first place, in a GM position you would check the person out fully, i.e. I'd do a Police Check and all, I wouldn't trust anyone in that position without knowing all there is to know?
:waitasec:

I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall around their water cooler - can you just imagine the conversations now ....priceless:loser:

Posting a link that shows that justice can be achieved by women who are victims of domestic violence.

http://www.abc.net.au/austory/specials/courageofherconvictions/default.htm

The perpetrator in this story was given a sentence of 17 years.

The Detective Inspector who assisted in the prosecution was murdered yesterday in the line of duty in NSW. Vale Det Inspector Bryson Anderson.

Thanks for the link KG1.
Some reports in msm state he received 10 years others 17 years. I hope it's the latter.

A NSW man serving 10 years for raping, assaulting and attempting to murder his wife has told a Sydney court, ''I haven't got a violent bone in my body'' during a courtroom tirade that descended into farce.

Kevin Smith subjected his wife Catherine Smith to consistent violence and abuse over the course of 30 years, with a jury convicting the 64-year-old on 17 charges, including three charges of attempted murder, and numerous charges of sexual assault, in July last year.

Smith is trying to appeal the conviction and on Wednesday faxed the NSW Supreme Court court seven handwritten pages listing 21 grounds of appeal.

more at link: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-abuser-denied-bail-after-courtroom-tirade-20121121-29qb9.html

RIP Inspector Anderson :(

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/he-was-just-a-special-man-20121207-2b0c7.html
There is a recorded interview of Catherine paying tribute to Insp. Anderson.

A woman who suffered domestic violence for 30 years only to be charged with attempted murder has fondly remembered the policeman who reached out to her, and who was killed overnight in an alleged murder.

Catherine Smith was the subject of ABC TV's Australian Story after she was tried (and later acquitted) for attempting to murder her abusive husband.

As a police officer it was obvious he was very competent ... but as a man he was just such a gentleman

Detective Inspector Bryson Anderson, killed on Thursday in the line of duty, was one of two officers who assisted Ms Smith in the aftermath of the case. He later delivered a letter of apology to her on behalf of the police force for the attempted murder charge.

Hello everyone, hope you are all well

Has anyone noticed, that Adam Baden-Clay changed his name on FB? He is now just Adam Paul.

Has anyone noticed, that Adam Baden-Clay changed his name on FB? He is now just Adam Paul.

You have been sleuthing grannie. :great:

Speech delivered 2008, mentions the former 'ABC', but this quote is the gem of all -

To me, the most fundamental element of good leadership is to lead by example. That entails responsibility … responsibility for one’s own actions. Let me tell you that nothing impresses others more, nothing attracts people more, nothing compels people more, and nothing earns respect more than a leader who leads by example.

Posted by Gerard Baden-Clay BBus, AFAIM, LREA
http://expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/2008/02/making-history.html

Can hardly blame him for doing that. He seems to be a decent person who has got as far away from Brisbane as is geographically possible.

Regarding the new bail hearing...

Last time, a lot of info was submitted by the prosecution.
Is it likely new evidence will be presented by the prosecution at the new bail hearing?

When is the new bail hearing scheduled for?

HI MM,
I have been keeping up with your blog,great to see you back on this one.

Welcome back to grannie too.

Bring on Friday!!

Regarding the new bail hearing...

Last time, a lot of info was submitted by the prosecution.
Is it likely new evidence will be presented by the prosecution at the new bail hearing?

I think there will be an updated brief to the court filed by the prosecution. I think that a different judge will hear it but he/she will have read the previous material that was filed by both prosecution and defence. So I think that the updated brief will contain a summary of the further evidence that the police obtained after the last bail hearing, including the most important forensic results such as was the blonde hair stuck in Allison's blood in the car hers and also if it was freshly coloured. If they can prove it, that is damning evidence that she was bleeding and in the car that night and that it likely occurred during the transport of her body to the creek/bridge. It may also refer to witness evidence.

The prosecution don't actually have to prove anything for the purposes of the bail hearing, just to demonstrate the seriousness of the evidence and that the accused should remain in jail so there is no risk of him not showing up to his committal and trial and that he can't interfere with witnesses.

Given that the committal is only 3 months away, I think that it would be very risky for a judge to grant bail because of those reasons. Being out of jail for Christmas is not a consideration for granting bail.

I think there will be an attempt by the defence to counter some of the evidence and show some inconsistencies in the evidence, but my guess is that the judge will be of the view that those issues can be tested at the committal and will not grant bail. It is only 3 more days til we will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay