Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw NBC and one of the girls in traffic on kenmore roundabout this week in original BWANAmobile.
OW was driving along Moggill Road in Gold Suzuki WPG02 yesterday morning at about 7.45am....she actually looked at us walking our dogs. I didn't let on to my husband as he thinks I am a little bit OTT about the BC's....

something else from the link above.

Friends yesterday described the 41-year-old real estate principal as a "mess" who believed his wife's disappearance was linked to depression.

They said he was a "gentle" man who believed his wife would eventually return home.

OW also said ...."Unfortunately Allison still has not been found. So we are just desperate for her to be returned to us as soon as possible and that is our primary focus at the moment."

Ive always found " returned to us" a very odd thing to say. :moo:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...ished-a-week-ago/story-fn7x8me2-1226340478164
Agree Amee. I thought that was an unusual turn of phrase when I heard it. IMO it implies knowledge that her body, when found, will be returned to us. Allison was still a missing person at that stage. My opinion only.

Humdinger that is the impression I got too.

Also, for Alioop, if the defence had some crucial evidence for example Ms McHugh gave a damming statement the defence would HAVE to advise the procecution wouldn't they?

I don't think that the defence has been in contact with TM, she has made I think 4 statements to the police and the police would make sure that they contain everything relevant that she has to say even if it contains information of an advantage to GBC. No point in getting a witness to sign a one sided statement as they will be subject to cross examination. Better to get it all out in the open from the beginning. An example of this is that she has apparently said in one of her statements that GBC was supportive of Allison at times and concerned about her depression or something along those lines.

It is not until the trial that the defence gets to present their case and their evidence and they would have to give notice of those witnesses to the prosecution. But in early stages of the case, if the defence has evidence that supports innocence they will tell the prosecution. I guess this is what they have done with the suicide theory although they say this theory comes from the prosecutions own evidence. It doesn't sound like the defence have much to say to the prosecution otherwise just like the BC's haven't said much to the police from the day after Allison went missing.

Jackie Crane mustn't have known her name was going to be all over the media before yesterday or she would have done something about her privacy settings on her very open Facebook page. I'm sure all of us on here got a good look before she shut it all down though! We have learnt a lot haven't we?

A great deal. I had hoped and even presumed that it would have been ordered that any contact the BCs had with the children would be supervised.

There is no current legal basis for a family court judge to prohibit access by the BC's. They have not been charged with any crime and they had a very close relationship with the girls prior to Allison's death and prior to GBC's arrest. It may have been after the Dickie's were given temporary custody when GBC was arrested that the BC's weren't allowed contact with them but as time has moved on and no further arrests made, they have obviously been allowed contact as being in the interests of the girls.

I get a bit confused by the abbreviations, in a funny way. I'm used to OW meaning other woman, BF meaning best friend, TM meaning the mistress.

I have been thinking about GBC driving the captiva in the morning before he called police. He admitted it to the police in the 000 call. I presume they asked him where he went driving and that they gathered evidence of traffic cameras to see where he went. This has to be one of the reasons they sought info from the public about seeing their cars, particularly the captiva.

The police must think this early morning drive was an opportunity for him to dispose of Allison's phone in range of Fig Tree Pocket cell tower and other things that may have evidence on them about what happened including his shoes for example. Things perhaps that he had not thought about disposing of the night before. Maybe someone suggested the disposal of these things to him.
He forgot to say in his texts to "Allison" that "I have been out driving looking for you and sis and dad are at home waiting for the girls to wake up"

'Returned to us' is very much like 'business as usual' IMO. She's a possesion, just a piece of furniture that belonged there :( there's no emotion or sincerity, like the whole thing was rather an inconvenience...

I suspect that the phrase was merely one uttered by someone who is religious, and more along the lines of "God will return her to us" sort of thing.

I have been thinking about GBC driving the captiva in the morning before he called police. He admitted it to the police in the 000 call. I presume they asked him where he went driving and that they gathered evidence of traffic cameras to see where he went. This has to be one of the reasons they sought info from the public about seeing their cars, particularly the captiva.

The police must think this early morning drive was an opportunity for him to dispose of Allison's phone in range of Fig Tree Pocket cell tower and other things that may have evidence on them about what happened including his shoes for example. Things perhaps that he had not thought about disposing of the night before. Maybe someone suggested the disposal of these things to him.
He forgot to say in his texts to "Allison" that "I have been out driving looking for you and sis and dad are at home waiting for the girls to wake up"

Yep and he also had forgotten he was asleep from 10pm until 6am, said good morning hope you slept well at 6.20am then 6.41am he was getting concerned yet by 7.15am had phoned police.
Maybe he did a quick lap around the block after he made the lunches :furious:

Does he think the police are stupid? :banghead:

Sorry, first ever post, so just getting the hang of it.
Yes, alioop, I think that the police may have pieced together a lot more about what GBC did that morning in the Captiva. I distinctly remember seeing a television report about police searching industrial bins in those first few days. I think they knew he'd disposed of crucial evidence. For some reason, I'd always had in my mind that those bins were at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, but I don't know whether that's what I deduced from the image on TV, or from the local rumour mill. (which I have to say is proving to be a quite reliable source!!!)

I suspect that the phrase was merely one uttered by someone who is religious, and more along the lines of "God will return her to us" sort of thing.

No, being someone you would call 'religious' I would never say that nor do I know anyone else in my 'religious' circles say that......

Sorry, first ever post, so just getting the hang of it.
Yes, alioop, I think that the police may have pieced together a lot more about what GBC did that morning in the Captiva. I distinctly remember seeing a television report about police searching industrial bins in those first few days. I think they knew he'd disposed of crucial evidence. For some reason, I'd always had in my mind that those bins were at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, but I don't know whether that's what I deduced from the image on TV, or from the local rumour mill. (which I have to say is proving to be a quite reliable source!!!)

Welcome privato, good to hear your thoughts. When the news reports of the searching of bins were on I didn't know when he allegedly may have disposed of evidence, was it in the middle of the night or later. I think that now we know he admitted to driving the captiva in the morning that it is likely that is what he was doing or at least the things that hadn't been disposed of during the night. I also recall mention of the bins at Indooroopilly shopping centre.

No, being someone you would call 'religious' I would never say that nor do I know anyone else in my 'religious' circles say that......

I remember posting that I was more concerned by OW's very low tone of her voice when she was speaking to the media rather than that actual words she was saying. It spooked me.

OW was driving along Moggill Road in Gold Suzuki WPG02 yesterday morning at about 7.45am....she actually looked at us walking our dogs. I didn't let on to my husband as he thinks I am a little bit OTT about the BC's....

My husband is the same. I've seen the BWANA car twice driving around and Olivia in Coles the day before Allison's funeral. The times I've seen the car I yelled out BWANA! My husband just shakes his head. He just doesn't understand.

Agree Amee. I thought that was an unusual turn of phrase when I heard it. IMO it implies knowledge that her body, when found, will be returned to us. Allison was still a missing person at that stage. My opinion only.

Humdinger that is the impression I got too.

Good points Fuskier and Humdinger. I must admit I thought it was very strange, but then on learning how religious OW is, I wondered if perhaps it was a godly thing eg please god return her to us - ? Because if not, it is a VERY odd thing to say IMO.

snap doc - just saw your post :)

I remember posting that I was more concerned by OW's very low tone of her voice when she was speaking to the media rather than that actual words she was saying. It spooked me.

Has anyone had any dealings with her? Just asking because the night I saw her in Coles (I was a deer in headlights just from seeing her) but she was very LOUD! Asking for apple sauce and a few other things, but very loud indeed. I could hear her talking from another aisle to a staff member asking for this and that and thanking them etc...

Has anyone had any dealings with her? Just asking because the night I saw her in Coles (I was a deer in headlights just from seeing her) but she was very LOUD! Asking for apple sauce and a few other things, but very loud indeed. I could hear her talking from another aisle to a staff member asking for this and that and thanking them etc...

I haven't personally, but I was recently speaking to someone who was telephoned by OW asking for $$ before the first bail hearing. Apparently they politely said they weren't able to donate any funds (as if!), and she was quite snappy and rude in response - that's the way to get people on side, yes?

I've just learned from a CM reporter that the Face Time call was disproven. It is mentioned in court documents. It was also brought up at a Family Court hearing. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb