Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc Watson and others who may know, if Allison's phone was dumped or dropped in Creekside Park, is it possible that it pinged on the phone tower at Fig Tree Pocket?

Doc Watson and others who may know, if Allison's phone was dumped or dropped in Creekside Park, is it possible that it pinged on the phone tower at Fig Tree Pocket?

Highly unlikely Makara - it would ping the Brookfield tower which is just down the road. Even the Kenmore tower(s) are much closer than the FTP tower.

I can see what you're thinking there, but I doubt it's a starter - sorry ;)

Missing hand/s are most probably due to water rats which inhabit the Kholo Creek area. She had shoes on, so her feet would have been protected.
The first things I sighted when I first visited the bridge were a decomposing water rat and bandicoot as I mentioned in earlier threads. Decomposition of her corpse does not amount to an injury.

Sorry Poss - I don't buy that one. I highly doubt that a water rat - or any rat - would remove an entire hand. Maybe nibble some flesh off one (and the face and any other exposed bits) but nothing more than that. Slightly different in Tasmania where the Tassie Devils would make almost everything disappear except for the skull!

Highly unlikely Makara - it would ping the Brookfield tower which is just down the road. Even the Kenmore tower(s) are much closer than the FTP tower.

I can see what you're thinking there, but I doubt it's a starter - sorry ;)

Thanks Doc.

Missing hand/s are most probably due to water rats which inhabit the Kholo Creek area. She had shoes on, so her feet would have been protected.
The first things I sighted when I first visited the bridge were a decomposing water rat and bandicoot as I mentioned in earlier threads. Decomposition of her corpse does not amount to an injury.

Yep I agree Poss
Water Rats are nasty horrid things and as my OH just said he has seen them eat anything and he means anything ewww

I presume that a study of the wrist bones and other remaining bones in the hand would determine the cause of loss of a hand and the likely manner of removal. If it was cut off there would be cut marks on bones. If it was rats or other creatures there may be teeth marks on the bones. I think I have been watching Bones on TV too much to know these things!

Unless someone can provide us with a MSM link re the missing hand please drop the discussion of it. As far as I'm aware it's nothing more than a rumour...which we're not allowing on WS.

Remember Paul Tully and his blog that had us all talking? I always found it interesting that his most controversial one was right before gbc's arrest. I wonder if he will have much more to say when the committal takes place. He seemed so sure of the involvement of more than one person.

Being from cairns I have no idea about pockets of fig trees and pinging towers but what if....... Allison had recorded either a call to her own message bank or a video of Gerard killing her and she managed to throw it out somewhere...out of moving car that was being driven aimlessly in the last ditch hope that it would be found and she would be rescued or at least her murder vindicated....I sometimes press record on my iPhone to catch snippets of my kids' conversations to quietly giggle about at a later stage. I know if I felt threatened I would most likely call someone and leave the line open or press record and hide the phone......

Being from cairns I have no idea about pockets of fig trees and pinging towers but what if....... Allison had recorded either a call to her own message bank or a video of Gerard killing her and she managed to throw it out somewhere...out of moving car that was being driven aimlessly in the last ditch hope that it would be found and she would be rescued or at least her murder vindicated....I sometimes press record on my iPhone to catch snippets of my kids' conversations to quietly giggle about at a later stage. I know if I felt threatened I would most likely call someone and leave the line open or press record and hide the phone......

Wouldn't that be poetic justice if she did. Poor girl :rose: :candle:

Just would like to wish all Websleuthers a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Please keep trying to find the truth for Allison. I will be off air, but will be reading from afar as I am going away for a month. I look forward to catching up with you all when I return. Hopefully there is some news by then. *advertiser censored* AAAA

The very best thing would be if GBC confesses and saves the taxpayer a heap of money probably not going to happen though :(

A $100,000 reward to anyone who can find Allisons phone and or sim would be good.
I'm sure it would be found if a reward was offered.
Everyone would check their properties again and go out of their way to look a lot further.p
I do feel that it holds the key to what actually happened to lovely Allison.

Merry Safe Happy Christmas to each and everyone of you. :)

A $100,000 reward to anyone who can find Allisons phone and or sim would be good.
I'm sure it would be found if a reward was offered.
Everyone would check their properties again and go out of their way to look a lot further.p
I do feel that it holds the key to what actually happened to lovely Allison.

Merry Safe Happy Christmas to each and everyone of you. :)

Yes please Aunty. $100,000 would go down very well. I'll polish off my lenses and dig out my bushwalking gear.

Does anybody here know if there are any CCTV cameras at the Indooroopilly bus stop where GBC had is big "accident"? I'm literally dying to see him plowing into the concrete pillar at 20 ks per hour :lol:

At the very least, do we have any eyewitnesses on these forums who were there at the time? Would love to hear about how much of a performance he put on afterwards. Did he insist a Preist come to administer the Last Rites? :floorlaugh:

Does anybody here know if there are any CCTV cameras at the Indooroopilly bus stop where GBC had is big "accident"? I'm literally dying to see him plowing into the concrete pillar at 20 ks per hour :lol:

At the very least, do we have any eyewitnesses on these forums who were there at the time? Would love to hear about how much of a performance he put on afterwards. Did he insist a Preist come to administer the Last Rites? :floorlaugh:

:what: :floorlaugh:

I am fairly sure that we had a poster who said they were in the car behind him when he drove into the bus stop. Can't remember who that was or if they are a regular poster. Marly may be able to find their post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb