Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Squizzy so I am presuming you are saying NBC has either killed himself or made an attempt to do so, thereby being unable or unfit to attend the committal next week.

Advance threats of self harm? The Mental Health system has powers to intervene in such a situation to keep NBC safe - if these alleged rumours have any substance to them. Just a thought.

Good thinking Fuskier. Oh, he's cunning! I wonder what OW's plan is if she is called to give evidence?

I dont like getting half a story :banghead:

Sorry Squizzy, but I just don't believe this one. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Sorry Squizzy, but I just don't believe this one. Guess we will find out soon enough.

I know Ali was just posting what was told me last night seems far fetched as i said before

ok what the defence said Allison did . yes i know sounds far fetched

If that's the case, he is a weak and pathetic man. They are a very selfish and self-absorbed family. Yet more heartache those girls will have to endure. Man up and tell the truth father and son :please:

Facebook pages have been taken down NBC Nigelaine and OW too

Can a local drive past skull manor and see if the flag is at half mast??

Squizzy so I am presuming you are saying NBC has either killed himself or made an attempt to do so, thereby being unable or unfit to attend the committal next week.

Yep thats it but who knows:banghead:

Maybe the suicide talk (if true) and deleting Facebook are a result of people contacting the family in an inappropriate and threatening way via Facebook. I know I wouldn't want a social media presence if I were one of the B-Cs

Please remember this is what I was told . If its not true sorry . Anyway has stirred up the site on a dull and dreary day and put life back in us all

I would love to go Thinking but the days don't work for me with the kids. I haven't ever seen anyone turned away from court but I have seen some very full standing room only court rooms. I don't know how big the new magistrate court rooms are as I haven't been there. If there is a bigger court room, I think they would be using it due to the public interest.

Thanks Ali - I might be able to go on the first day but that would be all, similar issues with kids! I'll really try to get there the first day. Mobile phones are allowed in the courtroom yes?

OW FB is still there

OW husbands fb is also still there and so is Nigelaine, however she has changed her last name...can't quiet remember how it was spelt..it started with <modsnip>???

Please remember this is what I was told . If its not true sorry . Anyway has stirred up the site on a dull and dreary day and put life back in us all

Ah Ok I get it now.
However its a beautiful sunny day here.

I seem to think 'the suicide' is about as true as 'the no hands' theory !!!! just my opinion only.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb