Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but considering we can only post stuff that can be found on MSM, that is the best I can do. The person who said they saw ABC would have told the police as well as the reporter I would think.

Red, I see that you are a verified local, so you can post whatever you want. Gossip, rumour. Go for it. Spill!

Red, I see that you are a verified local, so you can post whatever you want. Gossip, rumour. Go for it. Spill!

I still have to provide links unless I say I've 'heard' it. Even then there is some stuff that I'm not allowed to post.
I only like to repeat stuff I 'hear' that I know is pretty reliable.
So lets just say that I did 'hear' someone saw her at the roundabout - and they made a statement to QPS - but I 'heard' it third hand, so I don't consider it reliable because of the Chi-Whispers phenomenon. :)
I also didn't 'hear' what time it was that she was supposedly seen there.

Would GBC whilst in prison have a shrink take a look at him and give a psych report on him and if some 'defects' are found would we hear about them?
If so wanna lay bets on narcissistic personality disorder or little man syndrome?

GBC would probably take this route, if he or his family adviser thought this would be best for GBC, sentence wise.
Lets see how it pans out.
<modsnip>

Many things have been reported in the last year. I think I've made it pretty clear in the past that I don't believe everything I see in MSM. But that doesn't exempt me from having to provide a link!
If she was spotted on the roundabout, that doesn't necessarily exclude her home as where she was killed.
Discounting information because it may not fall in line with my theory is not something I do (I have somewhat of a science background from my younger years).
We don't know a cause of death. We don't know a time of death. We don't know a lot of stuff.

This actually makes a lot of sense. It's certainly not beyond reasonable that a fight did occur earlier, (which explains 10pm-ish screams) and he has chased her. Things cool off, or, he manages to talk her into coming home again. But he angry and irrational now, Doesn't like having to chase his wife around and all.
And thats when the real fireworks start. Stacks up reasonably well with some of the witness statements I've heard firsthand in court and would explain the QPS timeframe 11:30-4:00am
food for thought.

I always think about the roundabout and the phone. I don't live out that way but I have done several drives around possible routes at different times and none of it makes sense. I have done two very late night /early morning weeknight drives and was surprised by how many cars on the roads- around 4 or so passed me and my friend and we were incredibly frightened. It is spooky at night in Brookfield and there is so much wildlife too- heaps of large hares,possums etc just run out on the road. <modsnip>.

It is spooky at night in Brookfield and there is so much wildlife too- heaps of large hares,possums etc just run out on the road. <modsnip>.

There are massive hares out this way, I agree.

I used to drive along Mt Crosby Road 5-6 times a week after midnight and you get used to it. You can pass a lot of cars, or none at all. (Normally Friday and Saturday are the busy ones)

<modsnip>

I've been watching all the CCTV footage videos showing Jill Meagher's killer. There's footage of him in bars, along the street where he followed Jill. It even includes one of him at a service station where he's buying fuel.

After watching the above vids, this thought crossed my mind...did GBC need to get fuel at some stage on the night Allison was killed??. Are there any servos close by the roundabout??

Continuing that thought on, are there any other businesses in that area which have CCTV??

I've been watching all the CCTV footage videos showing Jill Meagher's killer. There's footage of him in bars, along the street where he followed Jill. It even includes one of him at a service station where he's buying fuel.

After watching the above vids, this thought crossed my mind...did GBC need to get fuel at some stage on the night Allison was killed??. Are there any servos close by the roundabout??

Continuing that thought on, are there any other businesses in that area which have CCTV??

The closest servos are further along Moggill Rd near Kenmore Plaza
There might be CCTV up near Red Rooster/7 11 and OLR or Diggers Rest I know there isn't any at the CSIRO not really sure where else there would be any more.

The closest servos are further along Moggill Rd near Kenmore Plaza
There might be CCTV up near Red Rooster/7 11 and OLR or Diggers Rest I know there isn't any at the CSIRO not really sure where else there would be any more.

And through the roundabout would be the quickest and most 'normal' way to get to the servo near the plaza from Brookfield. :)

I'd assume that the servo would have a camera too?(IMO)

The servo should have a camera, for drive off's or robbery's.

Late night musings; I wonder if a late night trip through the roundabout might have delivered a phone to someone who might be in range of the FTP tower the following morning?

Many things have been reported in the last year. I think I've made it pretty clear in the past that I don't believe everything I see in MSM. But that doesn't exempt me from having to provide a link!
If she was spotted on the roundabout, that doesn't necessarily exclude her home as where she was killed.
Discounting information because it may not fall in line with my theory is not something I do (I have somewhat of a science background from my younger years).
We don't know a cause of death. We don't know a time of death. We don't know a lot of stuff.

I don't understand your point. Some person(s) may have reported seeing her at the roundabout, but I personally have not heard QPS looking for witness to that effect. I may have missed it way back, but I haven't heard it from QPS. Yes, we don't know a lot of stuff (and we may never know exactly what happened), but I have formed an opinion which is what I outlined earlier, i.e. that she was killed at home that evening after having been to the hairdresser. I don't believe she left the house after returning from the hairdresser.

I've been thinking... When Allison went missing and GBC text Allison saying 'Where are you? The app doesn't say either.' (see below link)

I don't know how iphones work. On my phone it has google maps which I can track where I've been and also track my husband (it's ok he knows of this and he does the same to me). So, it has my current location (if we look at it now it would show I'm at home).

However, if I were to look back at yesterday it would show I've been home, to the PO Box, to the school etc and shows a map telling me I've done 47kms... And this just saves automatically. Does the iphone do anything like this?

I read it did from iphone 4 and a lot of people didn't realise they were being tracked and it was saving a file. But I wonder if this also happened on iphone 3's.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rted-her-missing/story-e6freoof-1226409480965

In respect to you. She had a strength of character. From what Ive read she was a problem solver and calm. Not inclined to pick a fight as all Human resorce staff are only promoted quickly as problem solvers and are employed for not just recruiting.

I didn't know her therefore I am only speculating. If the affair had been going on for some 2-3 years, and we have not heard of ABC having confronted TM (not even when they run into eachother at the gym) in the past, has led me to form the opinion that she is not the type of woman to go and find the mistress and confront her.

I've been thinking... When Allison went missing and GBC text Allison saying 'Where are you? The app doesn't say either.' (see below link)

I don't know how iphones work. On my phone it has google maps which I can track where I've been and also track my husband (it's ok he knows of this and he does the same to me). So, it has my current location (if we look at it now it would show I'm at home).

However, if I were to look back at yesterday it would show I've been home, to the PO Box, to the school etc and shows a map telling me I've done 47kms... And this just saves automatically. Does the iphone do anything like this?

I read it did from iphone 4 and a lot of people didn't realise they were being tracked and it was saying a file. But I wonder if this also happened on iphone 3's.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rted-her-missing/story-e6freoof-1226409480965

I have an iPhone 4S and you can disable the "tracking" feature. To my knowledge, it does not save past days, but only shows you the current location. I have my "Find My Friend" app disabled on purpose. IF Allison's phone had the app turned off, then it cannot be tracked just like that. But it appears that now GBC was also lying about that, because his phone did not have the app installed, therefore he could not have used the app to try and track her down.

I have an iPhone 4S and you can disable the "tracking" feature. To my knowledge, it does not save past days, but only shows you the current location. I have my "Find My Friend" app disabled on purpose. IF Allison's phone had the app turned off, then it cannot be tracked just like that. But it appears that now GBC was also lying about that, because his phone did not have the app installed, therefore he could not have used the app to try and track her down.

What makes you think he didn't have the app installed CC? I thought he did?

What makes you think he didn't have the app installed CC? I thought he did?

I read (sorry no link) that the Judge at the second bail hearing said this, i.e. how could he have tried to track her with the "Find My Friends" app when it was not installed on his iPhone ... anybody else remembers this?

Doesn't fall in line with my theory either . Hope there's more to come on that .

I read (sorry no link) that the Judge at the second bail hearing said this, i.e. how could he have tried to track her with the "Find My Friends" app when it was not installed on his iPhone ... anybody else remembers this?

I found this one - but it says he had the app but likely didn't use it. Maybe this is what you remembered? Or maybe there are other reports that say it wasn't on there. I just don't remember seeing any so thought he had the app installed. :)

QUOTE: Mr Doyle said Baden-Clay had a 'find my friends' application on his phone but at 6.41am on April 20 it was "likely it had never been used".

Justice Applegarth: "It would be a pretty stupid thing to say you had used that application when you hadn't." See more: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...re-supreme-court/story-fndo2iwh-1226536987434

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member