Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he said he went to bed and left her watching the footy show.

Thanks, that was my understanding but I was shot down for saying this yesterday. I just wanted someone else's opinion. Very much appreciated :)

Can someone clarify something re GBC:

Did GBC say HE was watching the Footy Show and then went to bed, or
* that Allison was watching the Footy Show and then he went to bed?

Thanks.

It was something like " the last time I saw her was when I went to bed , she was watching the footy show "

Can someone clarify something re GBC:

Did GBC say HE was watching the Footy Show and then went to bed, or
* that Allison was watching the Footy Show and then he went to bed?

Thanks.

In the police documents, officers said he told them he had gone to bed at 10pm and left her watching television.
That morning police claim he would give four different stories to friends and family about a walk Allison could have taken when she disappeared.

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to his parents two different walking routes.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226406037780

Re: Olivia and her media statement.

I have seen her in person and at the time she was a confident woman. Her voice was not shaken, and her mannerisms were opposite to those shown in the video.

When I saw OW it was after Allison's death, on the eve of Allison's funeral.

Or maybe she's speaking for herself and not claiming to speak for the whole BC family. After all her parents may be called as witnesses too. If she claimed to speak for them some posters would be screaming "collusion" and if she doesn't the same posters accuse her of hedging. Testimony is only valid for yourself!
But this isn't a testimony.
Surely, as their daughter she would 'know' if her parents have cooperated.
I don't think any of us would be screaming 'collusion' at all. Why?
Since it does not appear that her parents have been as helpful as they should then perhaps she should not have mentioned that at all. She's already said the bit about how her family grieves for Allison every day... maybe she should have left it at that... because saying they have fully cooperated just makes her look silly.

When a member of a family who has lost someone comes out and speaks like she did it's normally not to try and convince people that her murderous brother is really innocent. It's usually people thanking the police for getting to the stage they're at in having caught the guilty person.

<modsnip>

Re: Olivia and her media statement.

I have seen her in person and at the time she was a confident woman. Her voice was not shaken, and her mannerisms were opposite to those shown in the video.

When I saw OW it was after Allison's death, on the eve of Allison's funeral.

She's confident alright! Not sure how far it will get her though.

Ok folks..that's about enough of attacking other members.

IF you have a problem with a post please use the alert button...that's what it's there for.

All members are welcome to post their opinions as long as they remain within TOS.

Please pay attention to Marly's warning, or I will be borrowing Kimster's ray gun.

There are some posters that are being pretty rude in here.

Salem

Family loyalty is a wonderful thing for those who receive it.

Blind loyalty (denial) is unhelpful and does more harm than good in the long run.

OW would do her brother more good by being loyal in the truth. IMO

Blind loyalty (denial) is unhelpful and does more harm than good in the long run.

Yes, the first is an admirable quality, the second is enabling the person more. Similar to when a parent chooses not to believe their child is using drugs and stands up for them... this is not helping them it's enabling them to keep doing what they do.

:goodpost:

The family loyalty should extend equally to Allison, she is the mother of the next generation and if she isn't family then their marriage is worthless ... oh wait. Guess she's keeping on in Gerard's tradition.

Please pay attention to Marly's warning, or I will be borrowing Kimster's ray gun.

There are some posters that are being pretty rude in here.

Salem

It is anti-bullying day today :cheers:

Does the threat of Kimster's ray gun constitute bullying? Ironic... ;)

Just kidding, just kidding... - don't shoot! :truce:

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. Very long time lurker of both WS Jill and Allison's sites. I lived for about 20 years in the Western suburbs of Brisbane so am very familiar with the Brookfield area, and now live in Victoria.

Some of you sleuthers are quite amazing and have incredible insights.

What finally made me join is not that I have a lot to add, but that with both the trials happening this week I finally felt that I had to join and stop being a Lurker.

I also was appalled at the performance by GBCs sister OW. Maybe one day she will realise it was never about her and her sad family but about Allison. I really believe that justice will be done.

I also found this comment today. I haven't met GBC and some of us have wondered about what was the attraction.

"Allison and Gerard shared not just an entrepreneurial spirit, they shared a go-getter spirit."

Life of the 'girl next door'
by:Trent Dalton & Alison Sandy From: The Courier-Mail May 05, 2012 12:00AM
http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/tears-for-girl-next-door/story-fn6ck45n-1226347238522

I read the whole article and felt so sad. she had much life and love.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. Very long time lurker of both WS Jill and Allison's sites. I lived for about 20 years in the Western suburbs of Brisbane so am very familiar with the Brookfield area, and now live in Victoria.

Some of you sleuthers are quite amazing and have incredible insights.

What finally made me join is not that I have a lot to add, but that with both the trials happening this week I finally felt that I had to join and stop being a Lurker.

I also was appalled at the performance by GBCs sister OW. Maybe one day she will realise it was never about her and her sad family but about Allison. I really believe that justice will be done.

Total-ly agree :), and welcome. Now you've "come out" you'll find you have heaps to add. ;) Glad you've joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory