Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GEANIE ... what a terrible situation you find yourself in. It is exactly what I said a few pages back ... the "not knowing" must be so difficult. I am very sorry!!

PURCHASE OF DOCS ... I am happy to contribute also. I don't understand how these docs are listed, bundled, organised, classified, etc. and I would like to suggest the following: If someone with knowledge of how this works (sorry Alioop? :) ) would select which docs we should buy, then make a list and assign a lot to each sleuther that has agreed to help, with a similar cost for each lot, the we can individually order these and upload them here. What I'm trying to say is that one person has to direct us with regard to what each of us should order from the Court.

Really? I didn't hear about that charge being dropped. I'd be interested to know that too.

IF she did die at the scene it would mean the yells and screams heard before hand were probably related to an argument there, and they would have gone out STILL arguing. But it would have to be in one car unless another person was called to come and get the other one after it had happened? He couldn't possibly take 2 cars back. This would definitely mean someone else was involved.

Then there is the blood in the car?? I suppose she could have still collected plant material from the garden if they had a physical argument before leaving.

QPS have state that they believe she died at home or around the home, and they have all the evidence info. I don't think she was killed near or under the bridge as there is blood in the car and also all the leave litter from their home in her hair.

However, what if he injured her so badly in a physical fight and feared the consequences and then decided the only way to cover up his attack on her was to then finish the job and kill her? Could a second person have been involved in this last step?? ... hence he says he is not guilty?

PURCHASE OF DOCS ... I am happy to contribute also. I don't understand how these docs are listed, bundled, organised, classified, etc. and I would like to suggest the following: If someone with knowledge of how this works (sorry Alioop? :) ) would select which docs we should buy, then make a list and assign a lot to each sleuther that has agreed to help, with a similar cost for each lot, the we can individually order these and upload them here. What I'm trying to say is that one person has to direct us with regard to what each of us should order from the Court.

CaseClosed, I agree we need to be guided as to which ones to purchase, and Alioop I'm sure will be the one to help advise us there, but I think with all the people that have offerred to contibute, we can buy a few lots at less cost to individuals by sharing. I'm waiting to hear back regarding a bank account we can use.
We have 20 offers so far, so if we put $20 or so each we can purchase a lot.
All suggestions welcome.

CaseClosed, I agree we need to be guided as to which ones to purchase, and Alioop I'm sure will be the one to help advise us there, but I think with all the people that have offerred to contibute, we can buy a few lots at less cost to individuals by sharing. I'm waiting to hear back regarding a bank account we can use.
We have 20 offers so far, so if we put $20 or so each we can purchase a lot.
All suggestions welcome.

Yes, that sounds good.

Couldn't agree more. Need more than blind faith OW. Need more than blatant lies too. Need to recognize the difference.
Need also to speak openly of GBC's dreadful recently inflicted injuries. Stop looking over them as though they don't even exist.
Hellooo Olivia......anybody home?
Your brother is wearing hideous scratch gouge marks openly on his face, and all over his torso.
And you choose not to notice, not to look.
Simply, and glibly have a ready excuse for him, even at that time. He fell this morning? Or was it.... he cut himself shaving.
Was that difficult to come up with?
Regarding the Dickies, it appears they have been run roughshod all over by this whole BC family. Including in court recently. IMO.

So, so very true!!! Great post again LadyBird1. You've said it exactly as it is!!!

Now this is downright spooky - my other half just read this book, and I'm about to read it, but look at the synopsis - the book is "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn:

Marriage can be a real killer.
One of the most critically acclaimed suspense writers of our time, New York Times bestseller Gillian Flynn takes that statement to its darkest place in this unputdownable masterpiece about a marriage gone terribly, terribly wrong. The Chicago Tribune proclaimed that her work “draws you in and keeps you reading with the force of a pure but nasty addiction.” Gone Girl’s toxic mix of sharp-edged wit and deliciously chilling prose creates a nerve-fraying thriller that confounds you at every turn.
On a warm summer morning in North Carthage, Missouri, it is Nick and Amy Dunne’s fifth wedding anniversary. Presents are being wrapped and reservations are being made when Nick’s clever and beautiful wife disappears from their rented McMansion on the Mississippi River. Husband-of-the-Year Nick isn’t doing himself any favors with cringe-worthy daydreams about the slope and shape of his wife’s head, but passages from Amy's diary reveal the alpha-girl perfectionist could have put anyone dangerously on edge. Under mounting pressure from the police and the media—as well as Amy’s fiercely doting parents—the town golden boy parades an endless series of lies, deceits, and inappropriate behavior. Nick is oddly evasive, and he’s definitely bitter—but is he really a killer?
As the cops close in, every couple in town is soon wondering how well they know the one that they love. With his twin sister, Margo, at his side, Nick stands by his innocence. Trouble is, if Nick didn’t do it, where is that beautiful wife? And what was in that silvery gift box hidden in the back of her bedroom closet?
With her razor-sharp writing and trademark psychological insight, Gillian Flynn delivers a fast-paced, devilishly dark, and ingeniously plotted thriller that confirms her status as one of the hottest writers around.

??????? - sheesh, I'll be interested to see how it all turns out!

I too am happy to $20 to the purchasing the court documents and putting them on Websleuths.

Spratsmum

Now this is downright spooky - my other half just read this book, and I'm about to read it, but look at the synopsis - the book is "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn:

Wow, this book sounds very intriguing. I've just gone into Amazon and purchased the Kindle edition.

Just finished that one myself. Excellent read!

Wow...this sounds so interesting....just off to buy it

Hope it's not in the library section at Wacol! :jail:

Hope it's not in the library section at Wacol! :jail:

Funny! But seriously, I did an induction at Arthur Gorrie and they don't have a terrible lot of books but I was told that the few they do have the men really look after them knowing that someone else will borrow them afterwards. They bring them round on a trolley once a week from what I remember. Many of the men there have literacy problems and they were running a program whereby the men who could read would give lessons to those who couldn't. Perhaps Bruce could help out with that!

Damn it !!!! I would REALLY love to contribute to the documents but I'd have a very hard time explaining it to hubby. :(

Damn it !!!! I would REALLY love to contribute to the documents but I'd have a very hard time explaining it to hubby. :(

Please dont worry linette, and the same goes for everyone else who cant or doesnt want to. It is completely optional, and the comments and discussion that it will be bound to raise between all of us will be what we all gain.
I personally am on a tight budget, but dont have a hubby, so, yay, freedom!!! I couldnt do it alone though, but luckily so many here have said they'd like to chip in that we can manage to purchase a few as a group.
Its all good. :)
Hopefully we'll get something happening very shortly, and maybe to keep it anonymous and remove pressure, we can go via pm for this. Something will be posted shortly for all that are intersted but havent yet stated. Just hold off a bit. Thanks

Just reading the story outline gave me chills. It's very freaky.

TGY
I agree too. Our 6th sense , gut feeling , intuition isn't weird. It's so real. We learn to respect it as we get older cause we know when we have ignored it we see we made a mistake
My gut feeling creeps out when I see NBC
(Shudder)

Who knows Olli, the conventional searches have been tried so why not try a last ditch effort.

Please dont worry linette, and the same goes for everyone else who cant or doesnt want to. It is completely optional, and the comments and discussion that it will be bound to raise between all of us will be what we all gain.
I personally am on a tight budget, but dont have a hubby, so, yay, freedom!!! I couldnt do it alone though, but luckily so many here have said they'd like to chip in that we can manage to purchase a few as a group.
Its all good. :)
Hopefully we'll get something happening very shortly, and maybe to keep it anonymous and remove pressure, we can go via pm for this. Something will be posted shortly for all that are intersted but havent yet stated. Just hold off a bit. Thanks

What about a paypal account for document purchase. I know there's a bit of a charge, but it IS an easy way to pay. Just a thought.

Could someone kindly repost the link for documents. I am also happy to provide funds for documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member