Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will call or email the search counter at the Supreme Court tomorrow and request individual prices for each doc and report back.

Also, someone could apply for a prepaid visa and we could all pay into it using a bank transfer. I do this for my kids and other family do it for birthdays etc. then purchasing docs should be straight forward with the card.

Folks before we go any further with the purchasing of docs, this will all have to be thoroughly checked out by WS admin & owners. In the meantime, please don't go forwarding any money to any account etc.

I'll let you all know some time tomorrow.

You know what bugs me? Why don't the media ask some tough questions of the bc's? Like the ones we've been asking? If he didn't do it who did? What is the truth that will be revealed? What were all their movements that night? Do they believe those scratches came from shaving? How did that blood get in the car? Why don't the parents provide statements? Why has this truth they claim to know not set him free so far?

And so on.

They can't expect to consistently proclaim to know the truth but then give no other explanation on what that is????

Hello everyone!

The question is....can people contribute to purchase docs? It's been done before - a couple of times. I think there is even an account set up via Websleuths that is strictly used for that purpose. I'll look into it. The hurdle would be the international part, I'm guessing.

Thanks Kimster :rocker:

My computer is jumping every which way but loose....

I sarted to say thankyou....Curiousasacat for your concern.,,,
We have tried every avenue to find my son to no avail, he was in Japan when the tsuanmi hit so it is quite possible he was taken away from me then.
Thankyou so much for your offer and concern....I just carry on and hope one day he will appear and just say 'HI MUM" what is all the fuss about...:fence:
I was about to write a letter to you Geanie about a young fellow from here went missing in UK a couple of years ago. No-one heard a peep from him and all thought the worst. So family members hopped on a plane, (after much heartache and soul searching and expense) and went off to UK searching, investigating every avenue, asking all who knew or might have known him.
He had gotten himself mixed up with the wrong people, drugs and who knows what. He was alive and "well" albeit mixed up in the head. Couldn't see what all the fuss was about and was returned safely home to Australia.

The tsunami in Japan no doubt took many people who will never be accounted for. My thoughts are with you. Too terrible for words. Thank-you for posting here.

You know what bugs me? Why don't the media ask some tough questions of the bc's? Like the ones we've been asking? If he didn't do it who did? What is the truth that will be revealed? What were all their movements that night? Do they believe those scratches came from shaving? How did that blood get in the car? Why don't the parents provide statements? Why has this truth they claim to know not set him free so far?

And so on.

They can't expect to consistently proclaim to know the truth but then give no other explanation on what that is????

I think they would, given the opportunity but they don't get the chance.

I am so sorry if this was already discussed... I am struggling to keep up! Does anyone know what the 112 calls from EBC phone are about? It is the emergency no right? Thanks

I think they would, given the opportunity but they don't get the chance.

It just really bugs me. On one hand they proclaim his innocence but they won't do anything to prove it. I'm sorry but it goes both ways. If he is innocent, go out there and prove it. Don't stuff around with fluff and flowery statements like they have. Theres only so long that people will actually care about what they say when its Only half statements like that. give it all up or shut up and ho away. Come out with something worthwhile and maybe people will take them seriously.

Did the media try and ask questions the other day at the courthouse and at the bc residence?

I am so sorry if this was already discussed... I am struggling to keep up! Does anyone know what the 112 calls from EBC phone are about? It is the emergency no right? Thanks

Yes 112 is emergency number from a mobile. I missed that . Where does it say that?

Good pick-up! One is over 7 minutes and the other almost 3 1/2 minutes. 112 is the mobile equivalent of 000, hence I would think there is a recording of the calls somewhere.

I think Geanie said 7 years ago

Yes I saw that , but the tsunami was only 2 years ago so I guess she had had some contact to know that was where he was. Sorry Geanie for having to go through that.

I am also happy to help with the document costs.

Some really great posts since my crankiness yesterday : )

Strangeworld and Obsessor in particular. Love ya work.

Thanks for the shout-out Curious! Right back at you :)

I'm also interested in the 112 calls - what on earth would justify TWO of these calls? And for that period of time? I know when I've reported a disturbance in the middle of the night, it's a brief call - name, address, details of disturbance. That's basically it. To me, these 2 calls suggest it was something personal i.e. related to the BC's in some way. OR she was kept on hold for a long time. But even on busy nights, would someone ever be kept on hold for that length of time?

Zanzibar, ... that little man running in the cube looks very familiar.
Is it GBC getting some excercise in his little cell? Or running away from Toni perhaps?
I like holding my finger on my iPad and making him hang upside down.
Thanks for the Fri night entertainment , cheers :seeya:

Glad I could provide some entertainment. It's really a bit like how I feel when I'm trying to work out what happened when. GBC's comments about what he did and when he did it seem to take me around in circles of logic. :cheers:

Thanks for the shout-out Curious! Right back at you :)

I'm also interested in the 112 calls - what on earth would justify TWO of these calls? And for that period of time? I know when I've reported a disturbance in the middle of the night, it's a brief call - name, address, details of disturbance. That's basically it. To me, these 2 calls suggest it was something personal i.e. related to the BC's in some way. OR she was kept on hold for a long time. But even on busy nights, would someone ever be kept on hold for that length of time?

I don't know, but if they were made from home, why not used the landline and call 000? Where they away somewhere, i.e. on the Gold Coast to pick up OW from the airport later that day? Where they in a hotel and NBC had some sort of health scare that we don't know about? Is she the victim of domestic violence? All very strange, but QPS must have a transcript of the calls (at least I hope so).

I had a friend turn up today with scratches on his face in a similar position to GBC's but nowhere near as deep. I couldn't miss them and without even thinking exclaimed "What happened to you?" His answer .... "I fell off Mt Hotham"..... what he meant was that he'd been riding his pushbike up and over Mt Hotham from Harrietville (sheer madness in my book) and had a wee accident on his way down the hill which saw him rather inelegantly fly over the handle bars and tumble on down the hill.

My point is with that kind of accident and all of the other superficial injuries, the marks on his face were NOTHING compared the photo's of GBC's scratches. And there is no way on God's green earth I would NOT notice or NOT ask what happened.

If we remember back to those photos that we discussed taken at the event {something to do with real estate} Allison was in a lovely silver dress and looked beautiful. However at the time a few did comment that she wasn't petite by any means. The comments were more along the lines that she had put on weight or was just bigger than we thought. Looking at those photos I would say she was probably around a size 14 ... they were taken in the FEB before she was killed.
Alot of us here now might not have been around when we were discussing those pics, but for those who were do you remember how she was bigger than we thought? However she looked absolutely stunning, and happy. He should have been proud to be seen with her. BTW I think those photos got taken taken quick smart from the website they were on, because of so much interest we thought.

For what it's worth, I'm a whole 5 inches shorter than ABC was and when I'm 72kg I'm a size 12, at 72kg she'd have to be a size 10 surely? As a size 12 I could never wear an XXL in any make - maybe a L but not an XXL.

It just really bugs me. On one hand they proclaim his innocence but they won't do anything to prove it. I'm sorry but it goes both ways. If he is innocent, go out there and prove it. Don't stuff around with fluff and flowery statements like they have. Theres only so long that people will actually care about what they say when its Only half statements like that. give it all up or shut up and ho away. Come out with something worthwhile and maybe people will take them seriously.

Did the media try and ask questions the other day at the courthouse and at the bc residence?

They were getting to it but were shut down each time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members