Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this is a silly question -

How would the glove tip have gotten INSIDE the jumper if it was from police, forensic or morgue attendant. Unless they actually put their hand inside the sleeve of the jumper I just don't see how it's possible. If they did put their hand in the sleeve and lost the tip of the glove I am sure this would have been recorded somewhere, therefore I dont see why it would have been necessary to mention in the autopsy report.

To my thinking, if its INSIDE the sleeve it must have either come from Allisons hands or the person who did this to her.

How would the glove tip have gotten INSIDE the jumper if it was from police, forensic or morgue attendant. Unless they actually put their hand inside the sleeve of the jumper I just don't see how it's possible. If they did put their hand in the sleeve and lost the tip of the glove I am sure this would have been recorded somewhere, therefore I dont see why it would have been necessary to mention in the autopsy report.

To my thinking, if its INSIDE the sleeve it must have either come from Allisons hands or the person who did this to her.
Quote from Autopsy Report
As far as I could determine the extrication of the body appeared to have been conducted very carefully, and without significantly affecting the position of the limbs or clothing

If Mr or Mrs Dickie have ever read what has been written about the Baden Clays here on Websleuths, it would take absolutely all of their graciousness to have respect for them. I guess the Dickies do whatever it takes for the welfare and stability of those little girls. If it pans out that NBC and EBC had absolutely nothing to do with Allison's murder, and had prior to it always given their love and caring to the girls, then it would be easier for them to share in the children together.

I agree it would be extremely difficult for The Dickies and they would have the best interests of the children at heart. GBC is the only person at this stage charged with anything, so unless that changes, the BC's will obviously have regular contact with the children. Perhaps the court ordered the contact with the BC's when temporary custody orders were made, and maybe the Dickies don't have a choice. My opinion only.

I am with you on this one WeWillGetYou!

Sosocurious - that's my point. The moving of the body was done extremely carefully. To lose the tip of a glove from an attendant during that process just seems incredibly unlikely.

The glove tip was INSIDE the jumper - INSIDE !!!!

Couldbe, what I'm saying is I wonder what the Dickies thought of the BC's during Allison's marriage. My parents disliked my x inlaws but I didn't understand until I started seeing through them too. Not saying about being involved in the murder but just a general feeling or concern of their daughter's welfare and environment.

The Dickies have behaved with absolute stength and dignity throughout the whole ordeal.They collaborated with the media in order to try and find Allison, yet have never once voiced their opinion on Gerard or the other side of the family. Their concern always appears to be for the children.

Sosocurious - that's my point. The moving of the body was done extremely carefully. To lose the tip of a glove from an attendant during that process just seems incredibly unlikely.
Oh I totally agree with you and the autopsy report supports what you said..

The Dickies have behaved with absolute stength and dignity throughout the whole ordeal.They collaborated with the media in order to try and find Allison, yet have never once voiced their opinion on Gerard or the other side of the family. Their concern always appears to be for the children.

And interesting you would think if the Dickies believed in GBC's100% innocence they too would be screaming it from the rooftops as well. I think they are reserving judgement.

And interesting you would think if the Dickies believed in GBC's100% innocence they too would be screaming it from the rooftops as well. I think they are reserving judgement.

I wonder if one of Allison's parents will be called as a witness to the state of the marriage in the trial. If the defence try to bully or twist the words of the Dickies I could see that would go over badly with the jury.

no one is really screaming it from the rooftops , not even the bcs except OW and she was pretty pathetic
i know the locals are screaming from the rooftops "he did it "

It does indeed. The autopsy report says "As the previously described jumper was being examined, a fingertip of a cream coloured rubber glove fell out. It is not clear whether this was present within the jumper, or may represent some contamination at the scene. It was not present as a result of contamination within the mortuary."

Cream coloured would suggest those powderless gloves that come in boxes, with an opening in the top like a Kleenex box. The nitrile ones are similarly packaged. Which then poses the question as to where the rest of the box may have been, if indeed it was the perpetrator who wore those gloves?

On the news channels videos etc, you can see that most of the crime scene police etc were wearing the blue gloves, although as you would know, some people can get one type on but not the other, so they'd probably have both types available.

Regardless of just HOW we may imagine a fingertip came adrift - there is no question that one DID. So perhaps the struggling and pulling at a gloved hand may be a possibility?

I'm not sure if this has been considered yet, but cleaners sometimes use these gloves. Given GBC seems so committed to cleaning properties on C21 books, maybe he had access to these in cleaning supplies?

They do. There have been regular sightings of them around Kenmore with the girls. In fairness, if they aren't involved, I'm sure they love their grandchildren.

Thankyou for that. I was wondering what they say to them, as in do they try and get them to believe Daddy is innocent or do they not talk asbout it and just concentrate on their time with the girls.

Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz2PNUUPV3A

Didn't GBC regularly man the sausages at the Brookfield Hall? Might he have worn gloves for food prep and have a box at home? I do. Was there a sausage sizzle at school on Cross Country day? Was he in the tuckshop?

I live on a creek occasionally after a rain, we get debris caught up on the banks. Police found GLOVES. plural. What are the chances of that? Yet how could someone be so silly as to not dispose of the very gloves that could incriminate them? Could they?

Folks please don't discuss or post those photos again. There's other people in the photos who are not related to Allison's case at all. Think of how you'd feel if you were one of them & your pic was posted on a message board. Besides that, there are copyright issues with the photos also.

I'm thinking the glove tip is unlikely to have come from anyone working at the crime scene when Allison was found. But because they probably haven't been able to link it directly to GBC (or whoever), they can't rule out whether someone did lose it at the crime scene.

Sometimes crime scenes get contaminated and people don't own up. BUT, my guess is they would have tested it for DNA (I think Doc Watson mentioned this possibility), so if it was someone at the crime scene, they would have already been able to identify the person who lost the tip. And given the significance of this case and the glove tip, I'm sure any confessions from crime scene workers would have come out by now.

So I definitely believe the glove tip was dumped with Allison's body.

Allison had a psychology degree <respectfully snipped>

Allison's education was her graduating from a Bachelor of Arts.

"Returning home a year later, Allison enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts course at the University of Queensland, learning Japanese and majoring in psychology.

After graduation, she had a short stint as a Japanese translator on Heron Island, and then started as a consultant at Flight Centre in Brisbane."

http://www.qt.com.au/news/happy-and-successful-a-portrait-of-allison/1367927/

This article includes more of her work history before and after her wedding.

I think it was said that "As the previously described jumper was being examined, a fingertip of a cream coloured rubber glove fell out. It is not clear whether this was present within the jumper, or may represent some contamination at the scene. It was not present as a result of contamination within the mortuary.". It didn't specifically say that it was INSIDE the jumper - it could have been in the folds of the jumper. And don't forget the jumper was pulled up over her head with the arms half pulled inside out up over her arms too. So the majority of the jumper would have been inside out.

The mechanism of exactly where the glove tip was, and how it "fell out" is open to speculation - but it could have been anywhere tangled up in the jumper.

I'm not at my usual computer where I have the autopsy reports etc at the moment, so I'm only going on memory. But I have read that autopsy report in depth, many times.

Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz2PNUUPV3A

Didn't GBC regularly man the sausages at the Brookfield Hall? Might he have worn gloves for food prep and have a box at home? I do. Was there a sausage sizzle at school on Cross Country day? Was he in the tuckshop?

I live on a creek occasionally after a rain, we get debris caught up on the banks. Police found GLOVES. plural. What are the chances of that? Yet how could someone be so silly as to not dispose of the very gloves that could incriminate them? Could they?

And it was reported (sorry dont know how to link) The Australian 2 May 2012
That police found a mobile phone SIM card and a pair of gloves near were Baden -Clays body was found.
But they said this afternoon the SIM card was not related.
No mention of gloves but I guess some testing would have had to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy