Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Flinders...I seem to have quoted on the wrong post...My apologies...

Ok I see that I alluded to a dry wedding. It is a religious choice that people can make according to their family to be or their family to be choices. It is not the norm in some countries if you are a fun loving. But the whole wedding is in a nice venue experience for guests as pictures are taken before and so the whole event flows.

From my experience pictures are taken for a long time while guests are served canapés with drinks.
If you don't supply the canapés guests are restless after 45 mins. Just my own moo.

Not sure about that. On page 6 of GBC's interview......

Unidentified female: I'm outside (indistinct) if you need me.
Baden Clay: Thanks Livvy.
Sgt Jackson: Could you just go outside for 5 minutes just while we speak with Gerard?
St Jackson: Ta
Baden Clay: I had an affair. I-um, that ended last year.

Sorry Timmy I was making reference to Constable Ash' s statement.

Sorry Timmy I was making reference to Constable Ash' s statement.

Yes. I realised that too late. So at the beginning of the interview she wasn't there but must have arrived back during it.

Unsure if OW would have known back then being so religious, but I feel certain the B C seniors would have known for some time. It appeared to be common knowledge in certain circles. Didn't someone say on here that they had overheard him telling someone at either the school fete or fund raising (unsure which) that his affair was going to be in the paper the next day (and I recall it was).

Excuse me please, but what makes anyone think that OW is "so religious?"
Sorry if I have missed something vital here.
OW was discharged from the Australian Army on ? grounds.
OW is married to a Baptist minister, and lives in Townsville.
OW speaks well in public. Polished public speaker.
Sorry.... Still can't get the connection....

Definition of religious
1. of, pertaining to, or concerned with religion

2. imbued with or exhibiting religion; pious; devout; godly: a religious person

3. scrupulously faithful; conscientious: religious care.

4. pertaining to or connected with a monastic or religious order.

5. appropriate to religion or to sacred rites or observances.

It would have to make it easier to solve a crime than just an iPad! I need to draw and scribble to make sense of things sometimes.

Well that's why they always solve murders in one hour on TV... because they have those boards. :)

... and lots of pieces of string linking one photo to another, and drawing pins, we need them too. What else? An eraser for when we get it wrong and have another brainstorm? :D

... and lots of pieces of string linking one photo to another, and drawing pins, we need them too. What else? An eraser for when we get it wrong and have another brainstorm? :D

I just had this mental picture of you up at the board and when you lift your arm to point something out.... A kid's sock falls out of the arm of your jumper! ;)

I just had this mental picture of you up at the board and when you lift your arm to point something out.... A kid's sock falls out of the arm of your jumper! ;)

hahahaha, then your daughter walks in with her bulging leg.

I dont know if these posts will remain but I am having a good giggle.

Excuse me please, but what makes anyone think that OW is "so religious?"
Sorry if I have missed something vital here.
OW was discharged from the Australian Army on ? grounds.
OW is married to a Baptist minister, and lives in Townsville.
OW speaks well in public. Polished public speaker.
Sorry.... Still can't get the connection....

It was just an assumption on my part Ladybird which as you point out is very possibly inaccurate...

It was just an assumption on my part Ladybird which as you point out is very possibly inaccurate...
Good post Elspeth. Possibly "clever" person drawing all the general public deliberately to this assumption. A Ploy.

I think a lot of us have assumed she is religious {or claims to be}, not just you. :)

Good post Elspeth. Possibly "clever" person drawing all the general public deliberately to this assumption. A Ploy.

There has been a fair bit of talk about her being religious, I guess we don't know for sure.
I assume being married to a priest there'd have to be something there. And perhaps the children are being raised that way too?

As you said though, what you put across and what you really are can be 2 different things. :)

It does! We need one of those big boards that the police use with all the photos of key players and arrows joining them and timelines.

You read my mind... But after looking at phone records and not knowing the locations I considered a dot to dot of locals. Start at point 1 and follow along.

However if you have experience with Excell it will give you info. However if you get one thing wrong it's fail. Can I just add... Go qps for the face time call error.

I think it's a pretty good assumption to make.

http://sheis.net.au/olivia-walton/

Before everyone's fb pages were set to private she made her religious feelings quite clear regularly. I'm not suggesting everyone 'religious' is without sin, but I'd say its safe to assume she has lived her life with faith. This would certainly be a big test!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme