Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how close we have come at times to what really did happen?

I have wondered that as well Linette, and I think sometimes they must read the posts, tension rising within them and then one of steers off track and they think "thank God" . I also wonder do the police do a similar thing?

I have wondered that as well Linette, and I think sometimes they must read the posts, tension rising within them and then one of steers off track and they think "thank God" . I also wonder do the police do a similar thing?

I wonder . if they are following us wouldnt they put in some red herrings to try to lead us off the scent . i mean we are all anonymous . anyone could be OW , we dont know or have I got this all ballsed up:banghead:

Oh dear, I had another thought in the middle of the night on Tuesday night. I thought it might be silly, but I am going to post it any way. It comes from situations I have been in when improvisation has been necessary ... ok here goes I'll tell you my silly thought.

Would a rubber glove filled with ice make a good icepack for a scratched face if you were having to do other things like drive around? It is a good size, a knot at the top would stop drips, it would be easy to hold on to. And the ice may even perish the rubber just a little bit.

Oh dear, I had another thought in the middle of the night on Tuesday night. I thought it might be silly, but I am going to post it any way. It comes from situations I have been in when improvisation has been necessary ... ok here goes I'll tell you my silly thought.

Would a rubber glove filled with ice make a good icepack for a scratched face if you were having to do other things like drive around? It is a good size, a knot at the top would stop drips, it would be easy to hold on to. And the ice may even perish the rubber just a little bit.

wild Poss but possible but do u think he would be that smart . hope you sleep better Poss:floorlaugh:

Possumheart, that is some very creative problem solving; your mind is working overtime. I think that you are right that there would be some significant bleeding.

Possumheart, that is some very creative problem solving; your mind is working overtime. I think that you are right that there would be some significant bleeding.

The RAZOR was BLUNT silly:what:

wild Poss but possible but do u think he would be that smart . hope you sleep better Poss:floorlaugh:

Good thinking Poss I have several at all times in the freezer, rubber gloves filled with water/ice for little emergencies. I got the idea when I had an operation years ago and the doctor gave me a glove icepack, they are cheap and at the ready at all times. Squizz possibly Allison did the same.

Don't underestimate the potential of a frozen leg of lamb as a murder weapon either!

Roast lamb anyone?
Murder weapon gone!

Good thinking Poss I have several at all times in the freezer, rubber gloves filled with water/ice for little emergencies. I got the idea when I had an operation years ago and the doctor gave me a glove icepack, they are cheap and at the ready at all times. Squizz possibly Allison did the same.

Don't underestimate the potential of a frozen leg of lamb as a murder weapon either!

Roast lamb anyone?
Murder weapon gone!

oooooouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A rubber glove stretched over the mouth and nose to suffocate or pushed into mouth and throat? Aaghh now I'm thinking mental thoughts. :jail:

A rubber glove stretched over the mouth and nose to suffocate or pushed into mouth and throat? Aaghh now I'm thinking mental thoughts. :jail:

and she bit the tip of the finger off and it fell down her jumper . mmmmm good one they'll get ya

Roast lamb anyone?
Murder weapon gone!

I remember that from a play I watched once. The lamb leg was the murder weapon. Very clever!

Bayley pleads guilty to rape and murder of Jill Meagher

I wonder . if they are following us wouldnt they put in some red herrings to try to lead us off the scent . i mean we are all anonymous . anyone could be OW , we dont know or have I got this all ballsed up:banghead:
Yep, and I think over the time we have indeed had some "Red Herrings" thrown in.

<modsnip>

He says to Toni he only found out that two of them were going to it, one being Allison that day .. . that doesnt mean much, really. he could have known for days, and just mumbled that to Toni, not realising the fire up it would get. .

Towards the end of his interview at the home that morning, Kate rings back. There is a short conversation with Gerard, some of which is transcribed.. ''

*Gerard*,,,to Kate in front of the two SnrSgts,,, and he launches in to the Kabuki play script... ' we dont know where she is, um, so have you heard from., have your heard from her, or anything at all or? Nobody there has ? okay. thankyou. okay, thankyou, I dont think so. thank you for doing that thing, yea, just hold on a minute.... '

he then hands the phone over to Sgt Curtis, and she speaks with Kate.

Exploring your theory
GBC made a call at 7.09am for 3 seconds to KR.
As other members have pointed out 3 seconds is enough time to leave a quick message.
GBC interview with Sgt's Curtis and Jackson commenced at 8.18am and well into this interview GBC took a call from KR which you have summarised.
GBC also said " D-,do you, Kate's not at the sem-.do you want to talk to her or?Sgt Curtis said "Yeah"

So just throwing a few ideas around.
* Did KR phone Allison on her phone (assuming the phone was in close proximity to GBC)
* GBC s*** and phoned Kate back and left a quick message.
* Kate did phone him back - GBC starts with the she went for a walk and not home -------
* At this time he finds out KR and Allison were to meet at 8.00am
* It may have been Kate that suggested he better ring the police.
What was he going to do?
What choices did he have?
Why did Kate not go to the seminar?

Sorry if my thoughts are flying away with me I am new at this forum stuff, enjoying though.

Exploring your theory
GBC made a call at 7.09am for 3 seconds to KR.
As other members have pointed out 3 seconds is enough time to leave a quick message.
GBC interview with Sgt's Curtis and Jackson commenced at 8.18am and well into this interview GBC took a call from KR which you have summarised.
GBC also said " D-,do you, Kate's not at the sem-.do you want to talk to her or?Sgt Curtis said "Yeah"

So just throwing a few ideas around.
* Did KR phone Allison on her phone (assuming the phone was in close proximity to GBC)
* GBC s*** and phoned Kate back and left a quick message.
* Kate did phone him back - GBC starts with the she went for a walk and not home -------
* At this time he finds out KR and Allison were to meet at 8.00am
* It may have been Kate that suggested he better ring the police.
What was he going to do?
What choices did he have?
Why did Kate not go to the seminar?

Sorry if my thoughts are flying away with me I am new at this forum stuff, enjoying though.
That could be the 'push' he had - we will find out at the trial I think

<modsnip>

He says to Toni he only found out that two of them were going to it, one being Allison that day .. . that doesnt mean much, really. he could have known for days, and just mumbled that to Toni, not realising the fire up it would get. .

Towards the end of his interview at the home that morning, Kate rings back. There is a short conversation with Gerard, some of which is transcribed.. ''

*Gerard*,,,to Kate in front of the two SnrSgts,,, and he launches in to the Kabuki play script... ' we dont know where she is, um, so have you heard from., have your heard from her, or anything at all or? Nobody there has ? okay. thankyou. okay, thankyou, I dont think so. thank you for doing that thing, yea, just hold on a minute.... '

he then hands the phone over to Sgt Curtis, and she speaks with Kate.

This reference to the Kabuki play script has me in stitches ...

I can picture the main character in mustard colored garments, blue and black stage makeup to represent jealousy and revenge, exaggerated red lines down his pale, rice powdered face, and pitiful voice uttering short, unintelligible phrases ... Priceless!

Gotta laugh sometimes as it's all so tragic.

Wonder what he is thanking KR for "doing that thing" ? That sounds to me like something you say when others are in earshot that you don't want to discuss . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro