Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trooper that 7.09am call to Kate was for only 3 seconds. I do agree with you though that something forced the error.

3 seconds... not long enough, really.. on the other hand, why is he ringing Kate Rankin? Allison is dead. she isnt going to any seminar ever,not today, not ever. what was he going to say to Kate Rankin?

He says he didnt know that Allison was meeting Kate, but now he knows.......did he still have Allisons phone at 7.09am?.. not impossible. a text on Allisons phone?

Wonder when he knew that, and how he now knows it?? and from whom?

Because, Allison is long dead by 7.09am that morning.... so we know it wasnt Allison. He has been texting messages to a woman who is dead for 40 mins before this. .. he is about to leave, in 4 minutes to go driving around looking for a woman who is dead, and is certainly not walking along a street, because in 4 minutes he is ringing the police about his missing walking wife. Nige is there, but its a long stretch to think Nige would be aware of Allisons fine detail with Kate Rankin when Gerard didnt know this little detail.

Back to the drawing board, sosocurious.

3 seconds... not long enough, really.. on the other hand, why is he ringing Kate R

I don't know but he knew her age. Some things are a reminder of the age of colleagues.. , 21st party that the whole office attended, marriage at a certain age because either young or old, juniors who are high achievers but are paid to an industry award. You are a junior and that's the industry award. Like to pay you more but that is the recommended rate.
I only know that from my own experience in working at an office. I have never been in sales but have observed payrolls in my role. Just moo.

3 seconds... not long enough, really.. on the other hand, why is he ringing Kate Rankin? Allison is dead. she isnt going to any seminar ever,not today, not ever. what was he going to say to Kate Rankin?

He says he didnt know that Allison was meeting Kate, but now he knows.......did he still have Allisons phone at 7.09am?.. not impossible. a text on Allisons phone?

Wonder when he knew that, and how he now knows it?? and from whom?

Because, Allison is long dead by 7.09am that morning.... so we know it wasnt Allison. He has been texting messages to a woman who is dead for 40 mins before this. .. he is about to leave, in 4 minutes to go driving around looking for a woman who is dead, and is certainly not walking along a street, because in 4 minutes he is ringing the police about his missing walking wife. Nige is there, but its a long stretch to think Nige would be aware of Allisons fine detail with Kate Rankin when Gerard didnt know this little detail.

Back to the drawing board, sosocurious.

My first thoughts were Kate and Allison were to be meeting in the office at 08.00am.
And he was saving Kate the trouble of waiting unnecessarily. Yeah, sounds macarbre, but that was my take on the message. A courtesy call so to speak.
Possibly just a message....
Or he accidentally left the message on Allison's phone...

Speaking of inconsistencies:
"She was going to this seminar today with Kate and she's been excited and looking forward to it and..."
then in the next breath:
"She was meeting Kate in the office at 08.00 o'clock, which I didn't actually know, but I know she'd... wanted to leave here at 7.00"

Then *Whisk! *Pow! *Vrrrooooom! ** Straight away from Kate, and onto the sleepover.... Townsville...three children... my own three children...you know... sleepover tonight...

(Ouch that was close...)

An interesting read from the court of the application to have "those photos" of GBC released to media. I've bolded & underlined the very interesting...

Introduction

[1] This is an application made by six media organisations during the course of the committal hearing of charges against Gerard Robert Baden-Clay seeking the release for publication of a number of photographic exhibits tendered during those proceedings.

[3] Those photographs were a sub-set of 29 photographs of Mr Baden-Clay tendered by the prosecution as exhibits upon the committal proceedings. The tendered photographs were in two groups, the first group of 6 having been taken by police on 20 April 2012 and the second group of 23 taken by police on 21 April 2012.

[34] The photographs sought show injuries on the face and body of the defendant which are said by the prosecution to circumstantially implicate him in the murder and which are said by the defendant to have an innocent explanation

[36] It must be borne in mind that these are committal proceedings. In a case such as this neither the prosecution nor the defence has developed more than a fragment of their case through the testimony heard in court. Only about 40 of a possible 285 witnesses is to be examined in these committal proceedings and in most instances there has been no evidence in chief. The case is wholly based on circumstantial evidence. Any selective reporting from the 200 plus exhibits tendered but not the subject of oral examination would be likely to give a distorted view of the case.

http://archive.sclqld.org.au/qjudgment/2013/QMC13-006.pdf

Indeed, Marly - just a reminder that at the real trial, there will be a whole lot more to come out!

Indeed, Marly - just a reminder that at the real trial, there will be a whole lot more to come out!

EXACTLT Dear Watson , have we only seen the tip of the iceberg , me thinks

An interesting read from the court of the application to have "those photos" of GBC released to media. I've bolded & underlined the very interesting...

Introduction

[1] This is an application made by six media organisations during the course of the committal hearing of charges against Gerard Robert Baden-Clay seeking the release for publication of a number of photographic exhibits tendered during those proceedings.

[3] Those photographs were a sub-set of 29 photographs of Mr Baden-Clay tendered by the prosecution as exhibits upon the committal proceedings. The tendered photographs were in two groups, the first group of 6 having been taken by police on 20 April 2012 and the second group of 23 taken by police on 21 April 2012.

[34] The photographs sought show injuries on the face and body of the defendant which are said by the prosecution to circumstantially implicate him in the murder and which are said by the defendant to have an innocent explanation

[36] It must be borne in mind that these are committal proceedings. In a case such as this neither the prosecution nor the defence has developed more than a fragment of their case through the testimony heard in court. Only about 40 of a possible 285 witnesses is to be examined in these committal proceedings and in most instances there has been no evidence in chief. The case is wholly based on circumstantial evidence. Any selective reporting from the 200 plus exhibits tendered but not the subject of oral examination would be likely to give a distorted view of the case.

http://archive.sclqld.org.au/qjudgment/2013/QMC13-006.pdf

Marly... I haven't seen this on WS. Where did you find this?

Trooper that 7.09am call to Kate was for only 3 seconds. I do agree with you though that something forced the error.

Maybe went straight to message bank?

What interests me about that phone call is that he never called her again after that. The police had to call Kate to establish whether Allison had made it to the conference. My question is, why didn't Gerard call someone else if Kate wasn't answering? He must have known other people at the conference and if he was at all worried about Allison's whereabouts, he could have easily checked.

I guess we know the answer to that one.

mmmmm makes you wonder , "but the truth will come out":what:

That would be interesting...because wasn't it Jodi who said he didn't cut him self changing a light bulb ( how many Bayden Clays does it take to change a light bulb!!!!!??????: ) and if any funny business with Kate and he realises she is to attend a conference and go with Allison imagine the skid marks on his undies then.......Wonder what he thinks about all day at Arther Gorrie resort.

'''''Light bulb thought'''''''Gee if only things weren't this bad.....Everyone thought I was the ants pants.....'Well nearly everyone'????? :fence::jail:

Good question. This is what I found so far:

Parliament of Australia website
Telecommunications data retention—an overview

Telecommunications data is generated whenever someone makes a phone call, accesses the Internet, or sends an email. Traditionally, CSPs have used much of this data for their own business purposes, such as providing itemised billing, monitoring download limits, marketing (for example, promoting new or additional services to existing customers based on usage), and monitoring and maintaining their networks. As there is currently no requirement in Australia for carriage service providers to routinely retain communications data for law enforcement or national security purposes, without any further need for this information, CSPs would most likely then delete it. As one unnamed industry source puts it, ‘“Most ISPs that I’m aware of flush out the data they don’t need to keep as quickly as possible after they’ve completed their billing operations because storing data costs money”’.[22]

Law enforcement agencies are able to access historical/existing telecommunications data (where it is still held by a CSP) by authorisation under the Telecommunications (Interception and Access) Act 1979, in cases where the information is considered reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or the protection of public revenue

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliam...ntary_Library/pubs/BN/2012-2013/DataRetention

*delurking* I used to work at an ISP, and they do keep all the internet traffic logs - however since its just text based files, its not like a database you can quickly look up and go 'what sites did they access on <date>'. It requires a fair bit of work to extract the data you are after out of the logs, which is a time consuming task, so as a normal person you can't just ring up and request this sort of information. If there is a request from the police, then the ISP will oblige and provide the information sought. So I have no doubt they can get information of what sites any of their internet connections made... Hope that helps :)

That would be interesting...because wasn't it Jodi who said he didn't cut him self changing a light bulb ( how many Bayden Clays does it take to change a light bulb!!!!!??????: ) and if any funny business with Kate and he realises she is to attend a conference and go with Allison imagine the skid marks on his undies then.......Wonder what he thinks about all day at Arther Gorrie resort.

'''''Light bulb thought'''''''Gee if only things weren't this bad.....Everyone thought I was the ants pants.....'Well nearly everyone'????? :fence::jail:

and i am a little bit hurt but iam ok

Have any locals noticed that the area around the bridge seems to have been cleared in the last few days? I drove over it yesterday and it looks much better - clearer and less overgrown.

Absolutely right. The right hand side is cut right back and the sunflower cross is bright again :)
Has anyone heard anymore about the walk?

Thank you!! Good point so if you have a full device and delete items what is recoverable is depended on space. However I also have the opinion that..

All data is saved by the Internet service provider. I feel based on those who access and view.... Well things that offend mankind is kept on file and collectible from the ISP.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :seeya: cheers

My own opinion of course.

I cannot be sure about this Hun, because I know that when they do paedophile investigations they work back from the website to get the IP address and then find the user, how it works going from the provider and working forward to get the data I am not sure. I am not a computer expert, but do work with data.

Absolutely right. The right hand side is cut right back and the sunflower cross is bright again :)
Has anyone heard anymore about the walk?

WOW thats great....nearly a year on and Allison lives on in the 'Hearts of so many, even those whom didn't get to meet her'.

Did Brian M organise the walk ???? I knew Brian a few years ago through buying and selling properties at Moggill and Anstead.

Sorry to hear Sasha his dog died on Fathers day last year.

I can't be there for the walk as am 800k away but I will get up at 4am and light a candle.....and be thinking of all who attend for such a great tribute to Allison.

Take care on the walk and hope police keep an eye on traffic.....to keep you all safe.
Rug up if it is as cold as it is here at that hour here...daylight saving near over thank my lucky stars....And the fire going as it gets to 10 below.

If Brian M organised the walk someone give him a pat on the back from me,myself and I. Well done Brian M.....:fence::rocker::jail:

I cannot be sure about this Hun, because I know that when they do paedophile investigations they work back from the website to get the IP address and then find the user, how it works going from the provider and working forward to get the data I am not sure. I am not a computer expert, but do work with data.

To get more technical... your connection will have it's IP address. So they will go and see what IP addresses GBC/NBC/EBC/whoever's internet had at the time frame they are interested in. Then the logs would be searched for traffic going TO and FROM [IP ADDRESS] during the given time frame, and it would result in a list of all content (websites, torrent data, skype traffic etc etc!) served to those IPs.

To get more technical... your connection will have it's IP address. So they will go and see what IP addresses GBC/NBC/EBC/whoever's internet had at the time frame they are interested in. Then the logs would be searched for traffic going TO and FROM [IP ADDRESS] during the given time frame, and it would result in a list of all content (websites, torrent data, skype traffic etc etc!) served to those IPs.

Thanks for the clarification, makes sense now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro