Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Marly, that's great news about Jennifer's case but a worry about bail. Lots of similarities to Allisons case.

OT Further activity on the Adrian Bailey thread this afternoon.

Would the creditors have sold off all their assets to recover the debts? I imagine the leased cars would have been recovered but what about the office furniture, computers & household items. Would the police hand back the sensitive items to be sold?

OT thanks Fuskier for Jill's updates, this is mind blowing, what the hells happening to our society?

Just saw a tweet from Allison Sandy saying GBC was in court today but she can not mention what it was about. Something may show up in the papers by end of week, but not tomorrow.

He has put on a fair amount of weight and is clean shaven. Sorry, I can't copy tweets at the moment. If someone else could that would be lovely.

Thanks ali....

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy 3h Gerard Baden-Clay was back in court today. He was not happy with the proceedings @couriermail

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy 3h for legal reasons I can't but I can comment on his appearance. He's gained a fair bit of weight. Rt @ZandaStrofield @benwakely @couriermail

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy 3h there may be something later in the week separate from this though. Will keep you posted. RT @ZandaStrofield @benwakely @couriermail

https://twitter.com/alisonsandy

Would the creditors have sold off all their assets to recover the debts? I imagine the leased cars would have been recovered but what about the office furniture, computers & household items. Would the police hand back the sensitive items to be sold?

OT thanks Fuskier for Jill's updates, this is mind blowing, what the hells happening to our society?

IMO only a trustee in bankruptcy , receiver or company liquidator could sell off the assets to be split upp pro rata on debts . leased cars and mortgaged items can be sold by the secured creditor , also anyone who has taken out a warrant of execution can sell that item , correct me if i am wrong Ali

His parents and sister were in attendance yesterday.

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy
His father Nigel, mother Elaine, sister Olivia.

Does anyone have any theories on why he was in court?

How interesting! I wonder if it was to do with custody of the girls? It seems odd that Nigelaine was there yesterday but not for his bail or committal hearings...

Thanks ali....

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy 3h Gerard Baden-Clay was back in court today. He was not happy with the proceedings @couriermail

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy 3h for legal reasons I can't but I can comment on his appearance. He's gained a fair bit of weight. Rt @ZandaStrofield @benwakely @couriermail

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy 3h there may be something later in the week separate from this though. Will keep you posted. RT @ZandaStrofield @benwakely @couriermail

https://twitter.com/alisonsandy

GBC not happy - do the crime - do the time ;)

possibily a request for a change in the visitation/access/custody arrangements between the BC grandparents and the girls???

and GBC not happy? hmmmm...perhaps he and the BC's didn't get what they wanted???? just my :twocents: of course

Good evening everyone! :)

Off topic: Just a heads up on this news report:

http://www.news.com.au/national-new.../story-fnii5v6w-1226648575230?from=public_rss

POLICE are hunting a dangerous sex offender who has escaped from authorities in Brisbane this afternoon.

The man was last seen around the suburbs of Annerley-Woolloongabba but details of how and when he escaped from supervision have not been released by authorities.

Good evening everyone! :)

Off topic: Just a heads up on this news report:

http://www.news.com.au/national-new.../story-fnii5v6w-1226648575230?from=public_rss

POLICE are hunting a dangerous sex offender who has escaped from authorities in Brisbane this afternoon.

The man was last seen around the suburbs of Annerley-Woolloongabba but details of how and when he escaped from supervision have not been released by authorities.

They've found him! Found at Darra.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-this-afternoon/story-e6freoof-1226648575230

possibily a request for a change in the visitation/access/custody arrangements between the BC grandparents and the girls???

and GBC not happy? hmmmm...perhaps he and the BC's didn't get what they wanted???? just my :twocents: of course

Hmmm could well be!

I also thought maybe a family member was terminally ill and they asked for GBC to have time out with them before someone dies (is that even possible if bail has been denied?)

So good to see some posts after a few days of nothing! Cheers to Allison!

Yes, very scary alicat. Apparently they are still trying to get in touch with some family members in the Phillipines.

I only read about the sex offender escaping tonight, but apparently he escaped this afternoon. So glad they caught him - very quick!

All pleading guilty to Allison's murder would be a good theory!!!:dunno:

Hmmm could well be!

I also thought maybe a family member was terminally ill and they asked for GBC to have time out with them before someone dies (is that even possible if bail has been denied?)

Would an application re custody arrangements have to go through the family court? Not sure in this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme