Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is getting the creme de la creme of legal aid They.

I think GBC aka gm was at court to claim his right as a father in so much as he is entitled access to monies raised at the Brookfield fundraiser.. He is not forced by law to give anything to his children.

Moo
Should I be surprised if they were going for ALL rights to ALL money of the children? No I wouldn't be surprised, like taking candy from a baby & the Dickies.

Hmmm In light of the few posts following this one, the comments about people on Websleuths, (possibly with inferences towards bored, stay at home, middle aged ladies with nothing better to do) sound utterly off track and ridiculous.
My personal observations show quite the opposite. The contributors here appear Vibrant, intelligent, sensible and sensitive, very active, sound, keen to see justice, able to accept criticism, open to debate, open to new ideas, humorous, neither misandrist or misogynist.
Seems the contributors to the forum have a keen sense of justice and do not like to taken for fools. Or walked all over, or ignored.
Nudie runs seem to be the go when even the sniff of justice becomes apparent.
In fact this Websleuths forum together with AC has been proof positive that good people, normal people, balanced people; still do exist in Australia. And those people are willing and able to have a voice. This is indeed most heartening.
I therefore conclude that the forum to which Flinders refers is either non Australian, fairy story stuff or plumb dumb.
Unless it is someone scared shi*les* about the power of Websleuth or AC forums. And want to disparage them in every way possible.
Little bit like trying to create a suicide aspersion for one who has been murdered.

Well said Ladybird. Following on from Flinders' post, I now have a mental image of a group of burly footballers huddled around together and no, they're not watching the Footy Show. They're reading the Woman's Day! :what:

Some interesting questions posed to Margaret De Wit, Councillor for Pullenvale Ward, Qld. in regard to GBC receiving Legal Aid.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cr-Margaret-de-Wit/413486302077573?filter=2

The same questions were posed to Jarrod Bleijie, Queensland Attorney-General and Minister for Justice. All of these questions were immediately deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/jarrod.bleijie?filter=2

Jarrod Bleijie suggests that you contact him via email if you have concerns about GBC being able to secure top legal representation funded by Legal Aid.

attorney@ministerial.qld.gov.au.AG

Haven't been on much recently so better catch up with what is happening in the case.

Woman to tell of offer for MP to vacate seat

by: Steve Wardill
June 16, 2013 12:00AM

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...p-to-vacate-seat/story-e6frg6n6-1226664351144

The plot thickens! So Sue Heath is now Fleggy's former lover and secondly, she is going to recant her statement to the CMC about what Flegg was really up to within the LNP. It makes me wonder just how much truth there was in the evidence they both gave at GBC's committal hearing? Was it peppered with half truths and omissions? And to think that GBC had possession of that phone with the taped calls stored on it. Gawd he missed a golden opportunity to obtain a 'loan' from Flegg didn't he?

"Swap ya the phone for $400,000."

Then again GBC probably knows plenty about Fleggy's dealings within the LNP, much more than any of us at first realised.

She has been his former lover for quite awhile I believe since at least last year. I also believe that she didn't have much contact with GBC unless it was necessary as she knew what he was doing and didn't like it.

She has been his former lover for quite awhile I believe since at least last year. I also believe that she didn't have much contact with GBC unless it was necessary as she knew what he was doing and didn't like it.

Nice to see you back with us. So Sue was Fleggy's former lover at the time of the committal hearing? I still find it odd that she took the time to grab coffees and newspapers for the BC's when she visited them just after Allison was reported missing. That was the same day she delivered Fleggy's phone to GBC.

Nice to see you back with us. So Sue was Fleggy's former lover at the time of the committal hearing? I still find it odd that she took the time to grab coffees and newspapers for the BC's when she visited them just after Allison was reported missing. That was the same day she delivered Fleggy's phone to GBC.

Yes they where apart then. That is the kind of person she is. She is very kind hearted.

Do we know when GBC asked for the 400k.? Before or after he borrowed the phone.

Some interesting questions posed to Margaret De Wit, Councillor for Pullenvale Ward, Qld. in regard to GBC receiving Legal Aid.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cr-Margaret-de-Wit/413486302077573?filter=2

The same questions were posed to Jarrod Bleijie, Queensland Attorney-General and Minister for Justice. All of these questions were immediately deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/jarrod.bleijie?filter=2

Jarrod Bleijie suggests that you contact him via email if you have concerns about GBC being able to secure top legal representation funded by Legal Aid.

attorney@ministerial.qld.gov.au.AG

It seems that all posts made to Margaret de Wit's FB page regarding GBC have now been deleted. Thank God for my two offsiders, Copy and Paste.

Do we know when GBC asked for the 400k.? Before or after he borrowed the phone.

It was before he borrowed the phone. He asked for the loan prior to Allison's murder. He acquired the phone after Allison was reported missing because his own phone had been confiscated by the Police.

Just a reminder - Wanted starts this Monday at 8.30pm on Ch10. Woohoo!!

Here's the thread for discussion:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212655"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I don't have normal tv where I am. Can I view it on demand somewhere?

I don't have normal tv where I am. Can I view it on demand somewhere?

You could try the catchup tv on Channel 10 - hopefully they will make it available online after it has aired (usually the next day).

If I go to the hairdressers I have to pay the full amount. If I shop at a supermarket, I have to pay the full amount for sausages. If I pay for dancing, it is the full amount upfront. Moo dancing fees are paid in advance and near when ABC went missing. GBC dodged many things but ask ABC about her values and dancing was her comfort zone.

Moo. Ps I have missed my ballerina friend. Remember when we had nicknames... Sophia Loren.

If I go to the hairdressers I have to pay the full amount. If I shop at a supermarket, I have to pay the full amount for sausages. If I pay for dancing, it is the full amount upfront. Moo dancing fees are paid in advance and near when ABC went missing. GBC dodged many things but ask ABC about her values and dancing was her comfort zone.

Moo. Ps I have missed my ballerina friend. Remember when we had nicknames... Sophia Loren.

Flinders - I so hope you don't mind if I constantly barrage you with posts that asks you to 'please explain'. You are obviously highly creative with a clear flair for dramatic context. But I am just a maths chick who stuggles with metaphors, sarcasm, puns and hyperbole in the 'english' sense. Very sorry I know its tiring. But I have a few questions...

So here are you alluding to the fact that you think that dancing paid for itself for Allison - so that dancing lessons she offered paid for the extra dancing her girls did?

I have to say I have ideas about the sausages - apart from the fact that now he is not paying a sausage for a defence team?

Were you part of Australian Youth Ballet as well? So maybe you danced with Allison at some time was that your nickname ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59