Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm In light of the few posts following this one, the comments about people on Websleuths, (possibly with inferences towards bored, stay at home, middle aged ladies with nothing better to do) sound utterly off track and ridiculous.
My personal observations show quite the opposite. The contributors here appear Vibrant, intelligent, sensible and sensitive, very active, sound, keen to see justice, able to accept criticism, open to debate, open to new ideas, humorous, neither misandrist or misogynist.
Seems the contributors to the forum have a keen sense of justice and do not like to taken for fools. Or walked all over, or ignored.
Nudie runs seem to be the go when even the sniff of justice becomes apparent.
In fact this Websleuths forum together with AC has been proof positive that good people, normal people, balanced people; still do exist in Australia. And those people are willing and able to have a voice. This is indeed most heartening.

I therefore conclude that the forum to which Flinders refers is either non Australian, fairy story stuff or plumb dumb.
Unless it is someone scared shi*les* about the power of Websleuth or AC forums. And want to disparage them in every way possible.
Little bit like trying to create a suicide aspersion for one who has been murdered.

I will further assist with blowing that nonsense out of the water. I'm a 29 yr old man who works night shift!!
Been a while since I last posted, hope everyone is doing well.
As for nudey runs I'll shamelessy admit I'm a veteren of such things :blushing:

If I go to the hairdressers I have to pay the full amount. If I shop at a supermarket, I have to pay the full amount for sausages. If I pay for dancing, it is the full amount upfront. Moo dancing fees are paid in advance and near when ABC went missing. GBC dodged many things but ask ABC about her values and dancing was her comfort zone.

Moo. Ps I have missed my ballerina friend. Remember when we had nicknames... Sophia Loren.

If I go to the Doctor, I pay the full amount, no concessions, if I go to the Chemist, I pay the full amount, no concessions, if I go to a Solicitor, I pay the full amount.
I do not expect the taxpayer or anybody else to pay for my requirements or needs.

If I commit a crime, I would expect to pay the consequences.
Oh! what a tangled web we weave When first we practice to deceive!

And I certainly would not consider it ethical or moral, lawful or legal, considerate or proper; to create a web of lies, deceit, cover-ups and bum steers that have cost the QPS, the general public and the government a fortune.
That same time, effort, people power, and revenue could have been much better spent elsewhere.

If I go to the Doctor, I pay the full amount, no concessions, if I go to the Chemist, I pay the full amount, no concessions, if I go to a Solicitor, I pay the full amount.
I do not expect the taxpayer or anybody else to pay for my requirements or needs.

If I commit a crime, I would expect to pay the consequences.
Oh! what a tangled web we weave When first we practice to deceive!

And I certainly would not consider it ethical or moral, lawful or legal, considerate or proper; to create a web of lies, deceit, cover-ups and bum steers that have cost the QPS, the general public and the government a fortune.
That same time, effort, people power, and revenue could have been much better spent elsewhere.

And worse still, a web of lies and deceit hurting 3 gorgeous innocent little girls :( its heartbreaking :(

MOO

And worse still, a web of lies and deceit hurting 3 gorgeous innocent little girls :( its heartbreaking :(

MOO

I cannot imagine anyone on WS (well almost not anyone) wanting to further hurt 3 gorgeous innocent little girls.:angel:

I cannot imagine anyone on WS (well almost not anyone) wanting to further hurt 3 gorgeous innocent little girls.:angel:

Oh no, I didn't mean here... I meant GBC, he's woven a web of lies and deceit and within that he's caused unimaginable pain to those 3 innocents :(

Flinders - I so hope you don't mind if I constantly barrage you with posts that asks you to 'please explain'. You are obviously highly creative with a clear flair for dramatic context. But I am just a maths chick who stuggles with metaphors, sarcasm, puns and hyperbole in the 'english' sense. Very sorry I know its tiring. But I have a few questions...

So here are you alluding to the fact that you think that dancing paid for itself for Allison - so that dancing lessons she offered paid for the extra dancing her girls did?

I have to say I have ideas about the sausages - apart from the fact that now he is not paying a sausage for a defence team?

Were you part of Australian Youth Ballet as well? So maybe you danced with Allison at some time was that your nickname ?

Hi Liadan.. Is the question you are asking me this..

I am alluding to the fact that the dancing lessons Allison taught covered the costs of dancing fees.​

If I understand your question, my answer is that I did not know that Allison taught in the same studio. MSM reports ABC as teaching Pathways and not ballet.

Does that make sense at all? :truce:

Ps I am Australian but lived in another English speaking country for a while. I did not understand the humour at all. Cheers, Flinders

http://www.mtommaneycentre.com.au/News---Events/Events/Wear-yellow-for-Allison.aspx

On Monday 22 July 2013, Mt Ommaney Centre staff will remember, Allison Baden-Clay by wearing a Splash of Yellow - Allison's favourite colour.

Between the 8 - 22 July Mt Ommaney Centre will be raising money for the three daughters of Allison Baden-Clay.

To make a donation simply visit the Mt Ommaney Centre Customer Service desk or make a donation direct to:

Hi Liadan.. Is the question you are asking me this..

I am alluding to the fact that the dancing lessons Allison taught covered the costs of dancing fees.​

If I understand your question, my answer is that I did not know that Allison taught in the same studio. MSM reports ABC as teaching Pathways and not ballet.

Does that make sense at all? :truce:

Ps I am Australian but lived in another English speaking country for a while. I did not understand the humour at all. Cheers, Flinders

Flinders You are hilarious In a good way .

Thanks Nads. I've also included a link from news.com.au with the same article, just in case Marly decides to delete your post.

Is it just me or is Bruce Flegg a total FW?

Stickybeaks spark move to ease traffic dangers around Allison Baden-Clay tribute site at Kholo Creek.

David Murray CRIME AND COURTS EDITOR
July 10, 2013 12:00AM

GRIEVING friends and crime scene ``stickybeaks'' have helped prompt the State Government to create a parking area at the bridge where Allison Baden-Clay's body was found.

The Kholo Creek bridge at Anstead has become an important area for family and friends to pay tribute and is a magnet for strangers who have followed the high-profile murder case.

Allison's family has also installed a stone monument and will soon add a memorial plaque at the site, where her body was discovered 10 days after she was reported missing in April last year.

"We wanted a permanent memorial as a tribute to Allison,'' her sister Vanessa Fowler said yesterday.

"We go there to reflect on Allison's life. It's not just to remember Allison's birthday or the day of her funeral, we go there often.''

Moggill MP Bruce Flegg said the site at Mt Crosby Rd had become a traffic hazard before the parking area was cleared.

"It's presented a safety hazard for some time. Main Roads have been to see me a couple of times about it,'' Dr Flegg said.

"They've been leaving flowers and just stickybeaking and there's been family and friends.

BBM.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...e-at-kholo-creek/story-fnii5v6w-1226676704941

Thanks Nads. I've also included a link from news.com.au with the same article, just in case Marly decides to delete your post.

Stickybeaks spark move to ease traffic dangers around Allison Baden-Clay tribute site at Kholo Creek.

BBM.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...e-at-kholo-creek/story-fnii5v6w-1226676704941

Not just you, I thought the same!! Do you think we are the sticky beaks? I'm sure he's aware of us here talking about him and the phone etc!!

Oh yeah,it was definitely an insult to WS and AC people, and anyone else who cares. Politicians know a good little soundbite when it suits them. The fact that Flegg is intrinsically involved with the accused is much more interesting than so-called stickybeaks.

And is he for or against the memorial? Couldn't really tell from the article.

And is he for or against the memorial? Couldn't really tell from the article.

I think the whole thing makes him incredibly uncomfortable! I bet he'd be happy to never hear the name Allison Baden Clay again! He's caught up in his own web of lies and this case brings him into the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. MOO

Wherever there is death and roadside memorials, stickybeaks will always be there.

Its a shame really, but I imagine it would be a low percentage of people that actually go there deliberately to honor Alison and her memory.

business_card_t460.jpg

Remembering a friend – wear yellow for Allison
http://www.qt.com.au/news/remembering-a-friend-wear-yellow-for-allison/1934099/

BBM.

LOL what a tripper
How to P O 65% of your electorate in One Easy Lesson
Derrrrrr

TEN News Queensland
Today at 12:20am ·

Shops are being decorated with yellow ornaments for Allison Baden-Clay as a memorial is built in her honour.

Fund Raiser
http://youtu.be/MQf7m0CZRuE

LOL what a tripper
How to P O 65% of your electorate in One Easy Lesson
Derrrrrr

I'm wondering if Dr Flegg can be so casual in his comments because of the 'safe seat of Moggill'.

Election results from 2012 show he holds a strong lead against all the other parties.

Moggill
Brisbane Western Suburbs
•Last Updated: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 14:23:00
•Roll: 31,706
•Votes Counted: 92.5%
•Booths Counted Primary Vote: 22/22
•Booths Counted 2CP: 17/22

Bruce Flegg LNP 19,436 votes 73.8 (percentage of votes) +12.5 swing
Michael Nelson ALP 6,901 votes 26.2 (percentage of votes) -12.5 swing
http://www.abc.net.au/elections/qld/2012/guide/mogg.htm

Moo

Very moving and so terribly sad. :rose: I'm full of admiration for Allison's family in having this permanent memorial placed at Kholo Creek Bridge. They could have continued to grieve privately but they've chosen to create a place where all people can go to pay tribute to Allison. And for anyone who was even remotely involved in Allison's death, it will be a constant reminder of what they've done.

http://www.qt.com.au/videos/allison-baden-clay-tribute-erected-kholo-creek-bri/19450/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800