Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might need to think twice before opting for Judge only trial, judging by yesterday's knockout performance at the Simon Gittany trial.
(Couple of other performances there yesterday just after the verdict; but they both appeared vulgar in comparison to the gracious dignified manner in which Joan Harnom spoke. She even showed gentle concern for RL who she said reminded her of her daughter, Lisa.

When the judgement for Gittany is handed down in February it might give us an indication for what's in store for Gerard. Gittany's family & friends reminded me of the circus that happened outside GBS's trial. I wonder if the performing sister will put on another show for us?

When the judgement for Gittany is handed down in February it might give us an indication for what's in store for Gerard. Gittany's family & friends reminded me of the circus that happened outside GBS's trial. I wonder if the performing sister will put on another show for us?

They, it is a bit of apples and oranges. As far as we know GBC wasn't getting his income from 'vitamins'. But when the chips were down he cashed out an investment property of ABC's family. His family didn't appear in the appeal for Allison. We did get the Granny Pash. Her in-laws were happy that TMH was a great plotter sorry employee and was on Facebook doing her best for the BC's.

Come what may. I find it hard to believe that Allison thought TMH was a threat. In so much as she would kill herself over and under the Kholo Bridge.

I think he could not dominate her when came to the end. She had family property and he owed his family.
Moo

When is GBC's trial? I've been following too many heads and I can't remember...

Hello everyone....have been quietly following, hope you all are well and happy......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heavens above!

I'm new to Allisons forum, but am familiar-ish with her case.

Just googled the trial date. June 2014!!! WTF is the delay?!

:waiting:

Alioop, as the Gittney trial has several similarities, do you think today's outcome might give us some insight to GBC's fate?

I don't think so. Very different facts, but it will be very much in the public eye like Gittneys trial.
I think the outcome of Gittneys trial was pretty certain at least to me, given that there was footage of him dragging Lisa back into the apartment and her screaming for help, and an eye witness seeing him unload her over the balcony. Evidence doesn't get much better I thought when this came out at the trial. Everything else just supported his controlling treatment of Lisa and he made a lot of admissions that he did exert control over her.

Of course we don't know all the evidence in GBC's trial yet, I think they have lots of pieces of evidence that taken together the prosecution hope to prove murder. They may not have eye witness accounts like in Gittney's trial though or video footage .

I have just realised that young ones do have access to the Internet. Via 60 minutes Italian daughters.

Allison taught a love of friendship, music and dance. And much more..

Rest in Peace Allison

I don't think so. Very different facts, but it will be very much in the public eye like Gittneys trial.
I think the outcome of Gittneys trial was pretty certain at least to me, given that there was footage of him dragging Lisa back into the apartment and her screaming for help, and an eye witness seeing him unload her over the balcony. Evidence doesn't get much better I thought when this came out at the trial. Everything else just supported his controlling treatment of Lisa and he made a lot of admissions that he did exert control over her.

Of course we don't know all the evidence in GBC's trial yet, I think they have lots of pieces of evidence that taken together the prosecution hope to prove murder. They may not have eye witness accounts like in Gittney's trial though or video footage .

Thank you Alioop we'd be all just guessing without you.
WOW I can't wait for this trial & I'm dying to know any further evidence.

How long do you think the trial will take and will it be similar to Gittany's that we have to wait for the judgement then sentencing?
One good thing about this trial is GBC has had no freedom during this time. OMG I'd hate to see TM & him continue the affair during this time. (Like Gittany & RL flaunting their happiness & freedom).
I'm sure the Dickies just want closure now, this is the saddest part.

6 MONTHS TO GO !!

Counting down

tic toc tic toc as long as it takes hey Gerard.?

It wasn't a caterpillar now was it ??

TGY, in answer to your question, I think the trial will take a month, maybe longer. At this stage it is a trial by jury so there won't be a judgement from the judge about the verdict, that will come from the jury. As to how long it takes for the jury to make a decision, we won't know until it happens. Unlike judge only trials, juries dont give reasons for their verdict. If the verdict is guilty then the judge will set a date for sentencing, usually not too long after the verdict, a week maybe.

TGY, in answer to your question, I think the trial will take a month, maybe longer. At this stage it is a trial by jury so there won't be a judgement from the judge about the verdict, that will come from the jury. As to how long it takes for the jury to make a decision, we won't know until it happens. Unlike judge only trials, juries dont give reasons for their verdict. If the verdict is guilty then the judge will set a date for sentencing, usually not too long after the verdict, a week maybe.

Thanks Alioop, you are so appreciated :loveyou:
Wow I'm wishing my life away, I want this next 6 months to fly!

Former Adelaide man Robert Arthur Meade jailed for killing ex-wife Sally | The Advertiser

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ing-exwife-sally/story-fni6uo1m-1226780654818

“A jury found Meade, 52, guilty of murder after a five-week trial. It was a circumstantial case, as there were no witnesses to the crime and no scientific evidence linking Meade to the scene.”

There is hope, Team Allison.

Thanks Tishy for giving us some hope, would Justice Weinberg like a months work in sunny Queensland for June 10?

"In sentencing him to 23 years' jail with a 19-year minimum term, Justice Weinberg"

Thanks Tishy for giving us some hope, would Justice Weinberg like a months work in sunny Queensland for June 10?

"In sentencing him to 23 years' jail with a 19-year minimum term, Justice Weinberg"

They, Sunny Qld is as hot as heck. June is hot as heck as is most months. One Decrmber we had a cold day but other than that... It is hot.

Justice W, would find it is sunny, hot, raining or cold.

Moo

They, Sunny Qld is as hot as heck. June is hot as heck as is most months. One Decrmber we had a cold day but other than that... It is hot.

Justice W, would find it is sunny, hot, raining or cold.

Moo

Good, hotter the better & hoping the air conditioning is broken in GBC's filthy little cubical (& the toilet is backed up).
I was hoping to sell a working holiday to Justice Weinberg and also throw a harbour bridge & Opera house in with the deal.
Seriously GBC needs more than 23 years to ponder his dirty little deeds.
I think the stories to be told at this trial will rot our socks, I won't be surprised at what those pesky caterpillars get up to in the heat of QLD. oh paleeese, blame the caterpillars? OW said the truth will come out about those critters.

Hot as heck......:floorlaugh:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...ter-loses-appeal/story-fni0xqll-1226782925577

Wife-Killer Webster Loses Appeal,
AAP December 14, 2013.

Malcolm Webster, 54, was jailed for a minimum of 30 years for killing Claire Morris, 32, in the planned smash in Aberdeenshire in 1994 and attempting to kill Felicity Drumm in Auckland in 1999 to claim insurance money.
Sentencing him in July 2011, Lord Bannatyne condemned his "cold-blooded, brutal and callous" crimes, driven by an insatiable appetite for money and which formed part of a fraudulent plot to pocket almost STG1 million ($A1.84 million) in insurance payouts.

Looking through and remembering the parents refusing to give a statement to the police & giving total support & protection to their son.
Quick let's clean that car!
Quick get rid of the vacuum cleaner!
Quick Olivia get rid of those kids!
Quick lets go on holidays while everyone else searches!

Grrrr this makes me furious. Time does not lessen my feelings here.

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...-documents-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226413294650

"He said that the Crown's case "at its highest'' could be reduced to some scratches on Baden-Clay's face, which were shaving cuts, scratches on his torso, neck and palm of his hand and his mobile telephone being removed from the charger in the middle of night when he had apparently told police that he was asleep all night.''

Justice David Boddice rejected the bail application.

"Shaving cuts on his torso neck & palm".
Crikey that shaver had a murderous mind of its own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell