Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 8.30pm in Brisbane - around the same time last year the first screams were heard.
My thoughts are with the Dickies & Allison's girls.
Setting my alarm for 5am for tomorrow for the walk with Brian. Hope to see some friendly faces there.

I've worked on this for most of the day and into this evening in honour of Allison. When I'd finished, I looked at the clock and it was 8:26pm. For those who've read Allison's phone records you will know why I got goosebumps. I don't have a lot more to say but as sure as the sun rises and sets so will justice be done for Allison. Rest in peace beautiful girl.

Sunflowers.gif

I've worked on this for most of the day and into this evening. When I'd finished, I looked at the clock and it was 8:26pm. For those who've read Allison's phone records you will know why I got goosebumps. I don't have a lot more to say but as sure as the sun rises and sets so will justice be done for Allison. Rest in peace beautiful girl.

Sunflowers.gif

That's stunning Makara!!!!

Would someone be kind enough to take some photos of the flowers, ribbons etc. at the bridge tomorrow for those of us who live interstate? Ta.

I've worked on this for most of the day and into this evening in honour of Allison. When I'd finished, I looked at the clock and it was 8:26pm. For those who've read Allison's phone records you will know why I got goosebumps. I don't have a lot more to say but as sure as the sun rises and sets so will justice be done for Allison. Rest in peace beautiful girl.

Sunflowers.gif
Makara, how do you do it? This is absolutely beautiful IMO. Love the three little candles amongst the beautiful sunflowers. Thanks Makara.

I've had a busy day today but through it all I've thought about A. What she was doing, how she was feeling, wishing I could go back in time and tell her to grab her girls and get away from Brisbane straight away. I've felt so sad for her family and girls. Why do the good eggs always get taken from us too soon?

It's just so senseless and unfair.

I think Gerard will be arguing with Bruce Overland about what went wrong with their million dollar plan, and who's fault it is that Gerard copped those fingernail scratches and got a big "he's lying and guilty " GONG after his first and last media interview.
Hopefully one of them will dob the other one in.
I guess the difficulty will be , whether they can agree on who made the most mistakes.
I'm thinking Bruce will dob on Gerard, because he's a complete and total idiot.

Its funny 'cos its true :floorlaugh:

Sunflowers.gif

Fabulous Makara! :rocker:
Thank you for putting so much time and effort into making this wonderful tribute.
Do the three candles represent her daughters?

The collective talent of WS members and dedication for truth and justice is truly inspiring.

Thanks to all that have contributed over the last year and for the long road still ahead.

I was chilling out watching tv and looked at the clock. It was 8.32pm and a chill ran down my spine. Suddenly I felt a strong sense of grief and loss and could not stop thinking about what poor Allison must have gone through on that fateful evening, one year ago.

RIP Allison.
Words can not express how deeply you have touched the lives of so many of us that have no personal connection, but have been drawn together like a magnet of humanity and decency to contribute any way we can. United in a common goal to make try and see Justice prevail.

Makara, how do you do it? This is absolutely beautiful IMO. Love the three little candles amongst the beautiful sunflowers. Thanks Makara.

Yes they represented the three beautiful daughters (IMO) and the height difference is resembled so appropriately too (IMO) I love it

Sunflowers.gif

Omigosh, Makara, how lovely!!! Wow!

They are not dead who live in the hearts they leave behind. (Tuscarora saying) I thought it was cold comfort, shallow, until my grandma died this winter. Now I know it is true. I am not religious and I don't know that I am even spiritual, but now I know that when I doubted...I was the one who was too shallow to understand.

It's 5am where I am and it's pouring with rain and very eerie. The Brisbane weather bom says its clear for you all. I'll be there with Allison's Soldiers walking in spirit.

GBC was obviously sleep deprived at this time one year ago.
YOU DO THE CRIME
YOU DO THE TIME

THANK YOU CONSTABLE ASH

Makara, your candles and sunflowers are fantastic..well done, absolutely adorable !!!

All those doing the 'walk for Allison today, my thoughts are with all.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

child's bedtime prayer - 18th century

Rest in Peace Allison.

lovely verse Flinders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ten/feed
ten uploaded and added to TEN News Queensland 12 hours ago

Family Tribute
Allison Baden Clay's best friend has told how much she misses her a year after a her death.

Allison's favourite colour was 'Yellow':

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PDUO3l8xiM&feature=player_detailpage"]Coldplay - Yellow Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Sunflowers.gif

WOW!!!! Makara that is soooooooooooo beautiful :drumroll:

Hope hoards turn out for the walk...I've been up since 5 am thinking of Allison and her family and friends...along with all the beautiful people on this site and those doing the walk.
Looking forward to hearing all about it, I'm there is spirit.

I'm off the Bunnings in Tamworth, long drive 3 hrs, so will be thinking of you all on the way......:seeya:

Back home after our walk with Brian. There was only a small number of us. The track we took is on Council owned land and is not named, so Brian suggested it should be named Allison's memorial park (or something similar). The track is overgrown near the bridge, so we didn't get there on foot. He told us of the nights events 1 year ago and the discovery 11 days later of Allison's body.
My husband & I drove to the bridge later and used our yellow cable ties to secure more flowers near the parking area. The other side of the bridge is really overgrown & the flowers I placed there months ago are covered in weeds. It's quite muddy at the moment. I wanted to walk down under the bridge but a Channel 7 news van was hanging around so we left.
Driving home at 7.00am, I was thinking of GBC a year ago about to make that call to the police.....

Back home after our walk with Brian. There was only a small number of us. The track we took is on Council owned land and is not named, so Brian suggested it should be named Allison's memorial park (or something similar). The track is overgrown near the bridge, so we didn't get there on foot. He told us of the nights events 1 year ago and the discovery 11 days later of Allison's body.
My husband & I drove to the bridge later and used our yellow cable ties to secure more flowers near the parking area. The other side of the bridge is really overgrown & the flowers I placed there months ago are covered in weeds. It's quite muddy at the moment. I wanted to walk down under the bridge but a Channel 7 news van was hanging around so we left.
Driving home at 7.00am, I was thinking of GBC a year ago about to make that call to the police.....

Thanks so much Indro, the girls are on my mind very much this morning. We all do what we can in our own way and mine needs to be behind the scenes.

God bless you all.

Thanks Indromum for going this morning and also for putting more flowers at the bridge.
Naming the Park after Allison is a lovely idea, and how annoying that you were interrupted by a 7 news van.
I was in court the day Brian was examined by the defence. :(
I felt he was a good witness and held his ground well. I felt however that he knew more , but was unable to say on the day. He seemed to be a little frustrated that he was not able to say more.
So, did he tell you this and did he tell you more? Any info would be great. ;)
Wish I could have come too.
Thanks again. :seeya:

Sunflowers.gif

:tears::tears::goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members