Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the police are alleging allison was murdered at home and made her home a crime scene right from the start, would that mean they found significant blood to be so sure and would luminol pick up blood if it was outside on the grass?
we know there was something very obvious to set off alarm bells on that first police visit, apart from the scratches and gbcs little pantomine!
wish we had access to more info!

You're welcome Aunty!

Would you need to contact the organizer of the fund raiser to get the ok with all this or has one of you already done so??

Absolutely Marlywings :)
Re: "Sunflower Art Craft Sale"- I am waiting to see if anyone here is interested first, before I contact the Brookfield Organiser.

So.... Hands up :seeya: all of you who can deliver and donate Sunflower Art/Craft - to Brookfield Show-grounds on the 9th June ? We will need at least 100 :blushing:

You're welcome Aunty!

Would you need to contact the organizer of the fund raiser to get the ok with all this or has one of you already done so??

I am so sick to death to be cut off mid post....and it not my computer...
As I have said I am willing to pay for the 'Sunflower Art Prize'....it could be organized very simply.....do not complicate it by all sorts of crap...At the end of the day the proceeds go to 'Allison's children''''I will make the trip to be there,,,on the day if my offer is accepted.....I would also speak about domestic violence....It is a long way for me to travel....if it is out of mind......
just fireworks etc.....I am not interested....

I am so sick to death to be cut off mid post....and it not my computer...
As I have said I am willing to pay for the 'Sunflower Art Prize'....it could be organized very simply.....do not complicate it by all sorts of crap...At the end of the day the proceeds go to 'Allison's children''''I will make the trip to be there,,,on the day if my offer is accepted.....I would also speak about domestic violence....It is a long way for me to travel....if it is out of mind......
just fireworks etc.....I am not interested....

I'll be up front, I can't help, I live too far away and I can't paint to save myself. I'm sorry.

I'll be up front, I can't help, I live too far away and I can't paint to save myself. I'm sorry.

Don't be sorry.....just be there ( in spirit ) we need all the help we can get.If I can drive 15 hundred klicks or there abouts...:seeya: just your thoughts will carry me on my way.... thankyou...

Don't be sorry.....just be there ( in spirit ) we need all the help we can get.If I can drive 15 hundred klicks or there abouts...:seeya: just your thoughts will carry me on my way.... thankyou...

You got it 100% !!

I wonder about Allison's journal also . Whether it was suggested by the psych (counsellor) that she write down her feelings and emotions - then perhaps GBC was aware of its existence and chose not to destroy it as it was a known item by others . And as suggested by others he was hoping the QPS would think she had suicided . If this was something she kept private and he was unaware of its existence then it may have been well hidden in her closet or such somewhere and the drawing he did of TM unit was something she placed in there in her own time. Hence the QPS coming across the journal upon their diligent search of the property. I can't recall reading it was in her handbag?

Got some more links to post. If the server doesnt crash.

Journal
I've spent the last week thinking about Allison's diary. My mother taught me to always hide your diary, she said instead of writing private on the cover is the same as writing in large letters... Please read. Diaries are very person writings inluding good and bad. To me this reads as a journal or 'work book' for the marriage. TM was refered to as 'she' and there were direct questions for GBC.... 'Did uou..' If I was writing in a private diary I would be less restrained.

From what I only seen in the media, it looks like an open journal to work on the marriage. GBC's hand drawn floor plan of TM's residence was the only contribution to the journal.

Will post my thoughts on why A didn't leave. More links coming. She had a faith. She studied psychology. She was a pick me up to all. She was understandably baffled by GM. She never had a frame of reference. Ps I like Danny and Ashley.

ALLISON'S BODY WAS FOUND

1 YEAR AGO TOMORROW MORNING
30th April, 2012

After the rain that started after A was reported missing we all felt for. The SES and all involved. Many had a wet autumn. OW please what info is missing? No joke

There are so many criminal murder shows on tv - GBC could easily have "gotten" ideas on how to murder his wife - especially with his espousing he would be free by July 1 to go to TM unconditionally. He was just waiting for the right time IMO . Ie no children at home - no witnesses ! Wonder what time these little darlings were bought back home on 20 th ? To make it look like they had slept there ? Were their beds made up in the morning ? This was a chaos house that morning - their mother was missing and GBC had been out looking for her etc.

I also wonder where he did his horrific crime ? Bedroom or lounge or outside ?
Do you think ABC was watching the footy show as the habitual liar has told QPS or do you think she was in bed and he was watching the footy show waiting for her to fall asleep so he could commit his ungodly act? Just putting it out there

Wow, that's great Geanie.
A "competition" and an "Art sale" Combined ?
I like the competition idea, but I wouldn't know where to start with it.
I expect we would need some type of registration process and a way to collect entry fees.
We would then need more sponsors for prizes, to encourage as many entries ($) as possible. The money we will raise for the girls, will then be from the entry fees and sales ?
The entry fee will need to be affordable , but also high enough to make it worth the efforts of the sponsors? Advertising for entries?
also, how do we ensure that we do get enough entries for a Competition ?
(Competition: E: 100 Art entries donations x a comp fee of $10 =$1,000.
Sale: 100 Art Donations = $ ?
How is it Judged? Do we have categories? Do the $ Sales start before or after the Judging?
Geanie, how would a Competition work? Help! I'm confusing myself ! :blushing:

Coz I am an auctioneer I have done lots of charity auctions and would love to do it for Al and the girls. Love the idea of it being Allison Dickie Art Comp . Distances it away from the bc clan . Auction after the judging , winning entries are really popular and bring better money if sold after judging MOO

There are so many criminal murder shows on tv - GBC could easily have "gotten" ideas on how to murder his wife - especially with his espousing he would be free by July 1 to go to TM unconditionally. He was just waiting for the right time IMO . Ie no children at home - no witnesses ! Wonder what time these little darlings were bought back home on 20 th ? To make it look like they had slept there ? Were their beds made up in the morning ? This was a chaos house that morning - their mother was missing and GBC had been out looking for her etc.

I also wonder where he did his horrific crime ? Bedroom or lounge or outside ?
Do you think ABC was watching the footy show as the habitual liar has told QPS or do you think she was in bed and he was watching the footy show waiting for her to fall asleep so he could commit his ungodly act? Just putting it out there

Bathroom is my guess

Coz I am an auctioneer I have done lots of charity auctions and would love to do it for Al and the girls. Love the idea of it being Allison Dickie Art Comp . Distances it away from the bc clan . Auction after the judging , winning entries are really popular and bring better money if sold after judging MOO

Wow, Allison Dickie Art Comp, I like that.
:rockon: squizzey you can be the auctioneer.
Where to from here?

if the police are alleging allison was murdered at home and made her home a crime scene right from the start, would that mean they found significant blood to be so sure and would luminol pick up blood if it was outside on the grass?
we know there was something very obvious to set off alarm bells on that first police visit, apart from the scratches and gbcs little pantomine!
wish we had access to more info!

Good point. I cleaned my bathroom with bleach and timed how long it took to for the pungent smell to go away. 2 hrs and 15 mins. With the window open and the extractor fan on. I checked every 10 mins for the smell. Was still there at the end of the experiment but not strong.

The police went into the bathroom on the morning.

Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member