Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am glad he didn't, at least we might find out some answers at his trial. Besides he loves himself to much.

And he DIDN'T DO IT in his mind anyway.!!!!!:drumroll:

Agree entirely as long as for some obscrure reason he gets off , uhh pigs might fly too:jail::jail::jail: forever

He wouldn't have the intestinal fortitude to harm himself, he can only harm others.:jail:

The delight of deception

Duping is another word for deception, for tricking people into some kind of action or misunderstanding.
The delight of power and control

People who deceive often find a secret pleasure in their success. It is similar to the pleasure that people get when they exercise power. It is as if the brain rewards us for achieving control over other people.
The delight of secrecy
Related to power is having something that others do not have. We thus tend to take pleasure in the secret nature of deception, of not only knowing that we have gained something, but also that the other person does not know this.

http://changingminds.org/explanations/behaviors/lying/dupers_delight.htm

Allison's journal spoke of you knew, she knew... Why?

A new trend is emerging within the realm of family law—lawyers are turning to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to help them with their cases. An exclusive infographic provided by California Divorce Attorneys takes a deeper look at this trend.

The infographic, ‘How Family Law Attorneys Use Social Media Evidence In Court Cases,’ not only explores how social media is used in litigation (and specifically divorce cases), but also explores a number of cases in which social media was key.

It is used to determine a person’s state of mind, evidence of communication between individuals, evidence of time and place (i.e. check-ins), and evidence of actions.

http://socialtimes.com/social-media-evidence-divorce_b92567

I thought of Allison a lot yesterday. I remember Anzac Day last year, having a picnic with my family with dreary weather looming, while helicopters flew overhead, searching, searching, searching. I thought of her then and hoped against hope she would be found safe, but I just had the most awful, sad feeling that something devastating had happened. I wish it hadn't happened to her and she was alive with her beautiful girls.

I for one am glad he didn't, at least we might find out some answers at his trial. Besides he loves himself to much.

And he DIDN'T DO IT in his mind anyway.!!!!!:drumroll:

There was a road rage incident and a doctor was left unconscious on the side of the road because he didn't indicate. The perp believed he had the right to nearly kill him.
Many can justify their actions AND THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE RIGHT! like the husband that hits a woman then says you made me do it, just do what i ask and don't make me angry again, she says she's sorry because the neighbours might hear the argument, she knows he loves her because he'll tell her during the 'honeymoon period' until next time and the beatings get worse BUT by then the wife (and children) desensitise to the arguements/violence and actually look for the honeymoon period, again.
She's the one who is quite at parties because she's going to cop it anyway starting from the ride home. He'll find something, he always does. Many things like this happen behind closed doors. domestic violence is a silent killer. MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY.
Society nearly had it beat but I think it's rearing it's ugly head again due to hardship, drugs/alcohol and anger.
In real estate I had antennae to these men. Not often but they would have the say TOTALLY! The wife who was 1/2 owner in the property just shut up and dare not add to the equation. I would ask her thoughts or views, she would look down and the husband would again take over the conversation. Beaten into submission with no fight left. I'd wonder when the divorce was going to happen. Many don't hit bottom but when a woman gets up and starts to fight-WATCH OUT! Then she is like a mother bear and it's OVER! No returns!
I feel Allison & the girls suffered the iron fist at home, (when he was at home) and he became a raging bull, he had the last word and NOTHING COULD STOP HIM ON THAT FATEFUL NIGHT. I wonder if he trashed the house in his rage. (NBC there to clean)
He knew how to get his way, he was like a spoilt brat that knew a tantrum would win the moment, he wanted his way and he got his way. Allison was in his way and I sincerely believe he was in a blind rage that night.

Little boys mimic their fathers and grow up angry men as well-that's what they know.
Little girls go out & find someone like their dear old dad that's what they know.

What's happening in our beautiful land of milk & honey?

:banghead:
Chemo.

A new trend is emerging within the realm of family law—lawyers are turning to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to help them with their cases. An exclusive infographic provided by California Divorce Attorneys takes a deeper look at this trend.

The infographic, ‘How Family Law Attorneys Use Social Media Evidence In Court Cases,’ not only explores how social media is used in litigation (and specifically divorce cases), but also explores a number of cases in which social media was key.

It is used to determine a person’s state of mind, evidence of communication between individuals, evidence of time and place (i.e. check-ins), and evidence of actions.

http://socialtimes.com/social-media-evidence-divorce_b92567

I've been told employers look up a employee's Facebook etc to see what makes him/her tick, are they really away & sick in bed or badly hung over.

:bedtime::worms:

I'm very trying!!!! to be an artist too.....Have you heard of Norville Art Prize.????

I put yellow check ribbons around my kitchen curtains last year to keep Allison close, they are a constant reminder of what she went through.

We plant sunflowers in a huge crop circle every year.....:
Sorry if off topic, but one cant help it, wish I could meet you all personally one day. What a wonderful lot you are.

You have just given me a light bulb moment Geanie ;)
I would like to encourage you , and everyone else here , to do sunflower art to exhibit and sell at the next cricket match at Brookfield, and all sales to be donated to the children's fund. You don't have to be an artist. That's what will make this work. It's about caring, and helping. We can call it the "Allison Dickie Sunflower Art Exhibition "
Art is created in many ways and for many reasons.
Each and everyone of us, should give it a go. Everyone is an artist. So, lets all of us, Get the medium of your choice, " paint, canvas, camera, clay, glass, sand, etc.
I need a reason to paint again, and what a great motivator than to help raise funds for Allisons girls" how lovely will it be to see an area at the cricket match- full of sunflowers for sale.
When is the cricket match again?

There was a road rage incident and a doctor was left unconscious on the side of the road because he didn't indicate. The perp believed he had the right to nearly kill him.
Many can justify their actions AND THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE RIGHT! like the husband that hits a woman then says you made me do it, just do what i ask and don't make me angry again, she says she's sorry because the neighbours might hear the argument, she knows he loves her because he'll tell her during the 'honeymoon period' until next time and the beatings get worse BUT by then the wife (and children) desensitise to the arguements/violence and actually look for the honeymoon period, again.
She's the one who is quite at parties because she's going to cop it anyway starting from the ride home. He'll find something, he always does. Many things like this happen behind closed doors. domestic violence is a silent killer. MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY.
Society nearly had it beat but I think it's rearing it's ugly head again due to hardship, drugs/alcohol and anger.
In real estate I had antennae to these men. Not often but they would have the say TOTALLY! The wife who was 1/2 owner in the property just shut up and dare not add to the equation. I would ask her thoughts or views, she would look down and the husband would again take over the conversation. Beaten into submission with no fight left. I'd wonder when the divorce was going to happen. Many don't hit bottom but when a woman gets up and starts to fight-WATCH OUT! Then she is like a mother bear and it's OVER! No returns!
I feel Allison & the girls suffered the iron fist at home, (when he was at home) and he became a raging bull, he had the last word and NOTHING COULD STOP HIM ON THAT FATEFUL NIGHT. I wonder if he trashed the house in his rage. (NBC there to clean)
He knew how to get his way, he was like a spoilt brat that knew a tantrum would win the moment, he wanted his way and he got his way. Allison was in his way and I sincerely believe he was in a blind rage that night.

Little boys mimic their fathers and grow up angry men as well-that's what they know.
Little girls go out & find someone like their dear old dad that's what they know.

Chemo.
That is an excellent post . That sums up exactly how controlling some can be . I hadn't considered that he trashed the house and I think you may be right. Chemo ? Really ? 240 volts of cyber comfort to you ! Stay funny please

Chemo.

No 240vs coming your way TGY....great post!!!

This are two photos that are driving me insane!
I'm hoping the police checked this silver tarp because IF Allison was moved in it, then the rope through the eyelets would have made THE EXACT marks under GBC's armpit.

GBC2-600x400.jpg

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/pho...lays-body-20130320-2geuu.html?selectedImage=3

image.aspx

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=b...age=16&tbnh=172&tbnw=280&ndsp=24&tx=183&ty=53

I have been trying to paste these photos for daaayyys. With the help of Marly I think it worked. A HUGE BIG THANX!

I hope this post has worked, if not, it's Marly's fault!

You have just given me a light bulb moment Geanie ;)
I would like to encourage you , and everyone else here , to do sunflower art to exhibit and sell at the next cricket match at Brookfield, and all sales to be donated to the children's fund. You don't have to be an artist. That's what will make this work. It's about caring, and helping. We can call it the "Allison Dickie Sunflower Art Exhibition "
Art is created in many ways and for many reasons.
Each and everyone of us, should give it a go. Everyone is an artist. So, lets all of us, Get the medium of your choice, " paint, canvas, camera, clay, glass, sand, etc.
I need a reason to paint again, and what a great motivator than to help raise funds for Allisons girls" how lovely will it be to see an area at the cricket match- full of sunflowers for sale.
When is the cricket match again?

What a great idea Aunty.

I have just mentioned it briefly to my boss, and he said talk to me more about it tomorrow. I'm hoping we can help out in some extra special way....bearing in mind we are extremly busy at this point in time, and live in NSW.
I'll have to get something together to put to him so any more thoughts from everyone. I have some great sunflower photo's from our crop circle.

Need to know the date of Cricket Match asap.

I'm thinking we could make it a competition.....with a winner and a people's choice, with a prize for those catogories.

Then the art work could be auctioned....

Bring on the idea's good people, I'm very keen to participate from a distance.

What a great idea Aunty.

I have just mentioned it briefly to my boss, and he said talk to me more about it tomorrow. I'm hoping we can help out in some extra special way....bearing in mind we are extremly busy at this point in time, and live in NSW.
I'll have to get something together to put to him so any more thoughts from everyone. I have some great sunflower photo's from our crop circle.

Need to know the date of Cricket Match asap.

I'm thinking we could make it a competition.....with a winner and a people's choice, with a prize for those catogories.

Then the art work could be auctioned....

Bring on the idea's good people, I'm very keen to participate from a distance.
Maybe you might like to ask Makara if she would enter her stunning artwork for Allison.

Maybe you might like to ask Makara if she would enter her stunning artwork for Allison.

Fuskier I think that's a wonderful idea......If Makara wishes to....I also think Makara should run off a few hundred prints as it was a beautiful tribute to Allison and the girls. I bet they would sell like hot cakes, maybe look into a printer shop who would donate the printing costs......

The whole art idea is something that everyone can contribute to with out too much expense and encourages people to get their minds thinking on their own ideas.

Sunflowers are beautiful and have been painted a zillion times over.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone else thinks too.:rockon:

not sure how you print an animated gif lol

not sure how you print an animated gif lol

You could take a photo on 'Macro' and it should work to have it done.

You would have to print it full size....I'll try later to go back and photograph it on my screen.....would need Makara permission first, she could take out copy right on it.....I think it has so much merit and again congratulations to Makara brilliant.

You could take a photo on 'Macro' and it should work to have it done.

You would have to print it full size....I'll try later to go back and photograph it on my screen.....would need Makara permission first, she could take out copy right on it.....I think it has so much merit and again congratulations to Makara brilliant.

Geanie, I would be very honoured for my art to be used to help raise money for the girls. I can supply a download link to the non animated versions of both the ballerina and candle images if someone wants to have them printed etc. There isn't much in the way of printers in the small town where I live.

The images are only small. The candle image is 8 x 5 inches and the ballerina image is 11 x 6 inches. I'll save them as a .tiff file, the required format by professional printers who may also be able to enlarge them. The images would need to be downloaded to a thumb drive to take to a printer or saved to a laptop so that the pixel quality isn't reduced.

Let me know what you want to do.

Geanie, I would be very honoured for my art to be used to help raise money for the girls. I can supply a download link to the non animated versions of both the ballerina and candle images if someone wants to have them printed etc. There isn't much in the way of printers in the small town where I live.

The images are only small. The candle image is 8 x 5 inches and the ballerina image is 11 x 6 inches. I'll save them as a .tiff file, the required format by professional printers who may also be able to enlarge them. The images would need to be downloaded to a thumb drive to take to a printer or saved to a laptop so that the pixel quality isn't reduced.

I wonder how possible it would be to put those images (Makara's) onto cards. Then I wonder if those cards would sell at the Brookfield community event that is planned and maybe other places....... With all proceeds/ profits going to the trust fund for the girls. I am no expert in any of these things, nor do I have the capacity to make it happen. It was just a spontaneous thought that I decided to share.

My thoughts were - that artwork was special, meaningful: it captured an expression of warmth burning solidly, couched in the beauty of their mother's love; a love lost so sadly in the darkness of the horizon, but the warm light of love that lives on. The heart of their mother's love.

IMO it should have a special place, such as a single print for auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member