Alternate Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or her roommate. For the record, I don't believe either of them had anything to do with it, but they still should have been considered suspects until they could be eliminated, especially once RH failed to identify himself as her ex-boyfriend because "it wasn't important." And omfg don't even get me started on how they let these people who should have been POIs past police checkpoints to search around the Avery property. Seriously, each and every witness the State brings up convinces me more the State botched this entire case, and I'm only on the fourth day. the whole investigation was just garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that identifying B. Janda's phone number as Steven Avery is odd. I just don't understand how they "knew" that when first meeting with the family/friends.

MysticJynx ~ I don't think he was even working as a nurse yet, according to his testimony, he was unemployed and had just finished school.

I agree that identifying B. Janda's phone number as Steven Avery is odd. I just don't understand how they "knew" that when first meeting with the family/friends.

MysticJynx ~ I don't think he was even working as a nurse yet, according to his testimony, he was unemployed and had just finished school.

RH could have easily tracked down TH as he had her VM password (claims to have guessed it during the Avery trial). I call BS on that one.

So does that mean he was off all day too on monday oct 31 2005, and they still didn't get his alibi?

He was living with his parents in Hilbert.

Was it Friday night he stayed at TH's? that is when they printed out all the maps, etc. Would those maps show the back roads into the Salvage Yard? I'm pretty sure I read it was mapquest maps, I don't know how detailed they were in 2005.

He was living with his parents in Hilbert.

Was it Friday night he stayed at TH's? that is when they printed out all the maps, etc. Would those maps show the back roads into the Salvage Yard? I'm pretty sure I read it was mapquest maps, I don't know how detailed they were in 2005.

I remember looking at my car in my driveway from mapquest back in 2002. I'd say pretty detailed.

Brilliant theory!

3 Questions: Do we actually know that the brother and ex bf were pals? And, if they were tresspassing on the Avery property that night? Or just conjecture?

If yes to all 3 questions, then am sure that the amazingly talented team of Kathleen Zillner will be on it like a rat up a drainpipe!! Hope so.

so the following are on the suspect list:

- RH
- Colburne
- Lenk
- MH?

Who else?

Brilliant theory!

3 Questions: Do we actually know that the brother and ex bf were pals? And, if they were tresspassing on the Avery property that night? Or just conjecture?

If yes to all 3 questions, then am sure that the amazingly talented team of Kathleen Zillner will be on it like a rat up a drainpipe!! Hope so.

This is my thinking but that's just where I'm getting started. I personally don't think that the LE killed TH ( I do think they may have helped the evidence point to SA) but I am very suspicious of her bro and ex bf. IMO

ETA: I love that KZ is on this case and have zero doubt she WILL get to the bottom of the truth!

I know this thread has been about alternate theories of who could have killed TH, but I would really like to hear from people who feel that SA is 100% guilty. If you don't believe the "Kratz" version, what are your theories? What happened that day? Why did he leave the bones so close by? The RAV4? The blood? Maybe I'm not convinced he's 100% guilty because I have not heard a plausible reason or way he did it. Help me out here.

Hey everyone. Not sure if this has been discussed, but there is a great discussion going on right now on Reddit about another potential suspect (I know...just how many felons generally wandered around that salvage yard on a regular basis, right???)

But this is a really interesting one!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ax-five-days-victim-series-went-missing.html

"awyers for one of the two convicted men in Making a Murderer have been told of an extraordinary claim by another prisoner that he has proof of their innocence.
The violent offender, a regular customer of the salvage yard run by the family of the two men, sought out one of their mothers during a prison visit to tell her that her son, Brendan Dassey, and her brother Steven Avery, were wrongfully convicted of the killing.
Andres Fuentes Martinez, 52, is serving 30 years in Green Bay Correctional Institution after he severely wounded Charlene Edwards with an ax at their shared home in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, on November 5, 2005, while screaming 'die dirty b****' as he hacked at her.
His claim of the men's innocence is the latest twist in the case highlighted by Netflix's Making a Murderer, which has enthralled millions around the world.
Daily Mail Online can reveal it for the first time - and a series of links between Martinez and the Avery auto salvage yard where Teresa Halbach was last seen and where her SUV and charred remains were found.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...victim-series-went-missing.html#ixzz3zJN7UpBB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Lots more plausible than EWE.

And here is a link to the reddit conversation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...rm_didnt_just_find_the_rav4_she_may/?sort=new

Hey everyone. Not sure if this has been discussed, but there is a great discussion going on right now on Reddit about another potential suspect (I know...just how many felons generally wandered around that salvage yard on a regular basis, right???)

But this is a really interesting one!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ax-five-days-victim-series-went-missing.html

"awyers for one of the two convicted men in Making a Murderer have been told of an extraordinary claim by another prisoner that he has proof of their innocence.
The violent offender, a regular customer of the salvage yard run by the family of the two men, sought out one of their mothers during a prison visit to tell her that her son, Brendan Dassey, and her brother Steven Avery, were wrongfully convicted of the killing.
Andres Fuentes Martinez, 52, is serving 30 years in Green Bay Correctional Institution after he severely wounded Charlene Edwards with an ax at their shared home in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, on November 5, 2005, while screaming 'die dirty b****' as he hacked at her.
His claim of the men's innocence is the latest twist in the case highlighted by Netflix's Making a Murderer, which has enthralled millions around the world.
Daily Mail Online can reveal it for the first time - and a series of links between Martinez and the Avery auto salvage yard where Teresa Halbach was last seen and where her SUV and charred remains were found.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...victim-series-went-missing.html#ixzz3zJN7UpBB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Lots more plausible than EWE.

And here is a link to the reddit conversation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...rm_didnt_just_find_the_rav4_she_may/?sort=new

replying to you here....

Look who his attorney is/was...
https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetai...fset=40&mode=details&submit=View+Case+Details

I think this guy was brought up by SA's attorney's too, but of course because of the Denny poop, they were not allowed to bring him up directly in the trial.

Since this thread is to discuss alternate theories and possibilities other than SA/BD.... it seems to be the appropriate thread to discuss Zellners/SA's latest tweet!

letter from SA 2.jpg

Kathleen Zellner
‏@ZellnerLaw
Police reports: Only SA suspect but BIG RED FLAGS on others. Must have to do w/BIG GREEN DOLLARS. #MakingAMurderer

SA writes it is obvious.... and that it's not his family. So who is your "obvious" suspect at this point?

Since this thread is to discuss alternate theories and possibilities other than SA/BD.... it seems to be the appropriate thread to discuss Zellners/SA's latest tweet!

attachment.php

Kathleen Zellner
‏@ZellnerLaw
Police reports: Only SA suspect but BIG RED FLAGS on others. Must have to do w/BIG GREEN DOLLARS. #MakingAMurderer

SA writes it is obvious.... and that it's not his family. So who is your "obvious" suspect at this point?

I don't think there is anyone that is 'obvious'- the case was poorly investigated, people were coming and going on the day and there's quite a few case players imo who may have had a motive.

I don't like the idea of the ex boyfriend having not been even considered as a suspect, he wasn't interviewed properly and I didn't like him smiling smugly when asked about THs phone on the stand.
[video=youtube;L5wT9DQhUgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5wT9DQhUgs[/video]

-to me, its not obvious.

View attachment 88830

Kathleen Zellner
‏@ZellnerLaw

Martinez
Zipperer
Hilegas
Edwards (lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going with Martinez or Zipperer... BUTTTTT then, I can't help but think RH, the ex.

Edwards... naaaa that's not obvious at all, even the FBI guy that has been covering EWE for years didn't link it until recently, right? If he linked it years ago, I might put more thought into it ;-)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back