Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like that 911 operator...and that is me being nice

Lately they want too much information. It is ok to continue to question the caller as long as officers are dispatched quickly!

It appears that there was never a missing person's report filed on Michelle and thats why there is no info available on her! On another note, I thought the dispatcher was a little too gruff in her manner on the 911 call, but that, sadly is typical Cleveland Dispatching. I am a dispatcher for a Cleveland suburb and hope I would never treat someone that way!! I also normally keep someone on the line until the officers get there in case the situation escalates or changes!!

Anderson Cooper said he was a school bus driver. . God Bless these women and babies. xoxoxo

I used to be a school bus administrator in Ohio, so here is what I know. By law, our drivers had to be fingerprinted and run through Ohio BCI. If the driver had ever lived outside of Ohio they had to be run through FBI. The administrator also enters the driver's names in the central state database. Their driver's records are looked at back to forever (or as long as they lived in Ohio), not just a few years. Even police can't generally run a driver license record back that far. There is also a "rap back" feature in the system where all drivers names are run against arrest records routinely (I think every night) and if they are arrested for anything their supervisor gets an e-mail telling them what jurisdiction the arrest was in so they can get more information.

So if this guy was an actual school bus driver then either he has a clean criminal record or there was a mistake made somewhere.

This the unbelievable!! I didn't follow their cases but I'm ready to cry some big 'ol tears of joy! This fills me with SO much hope for others missing. I'm just in shock. Happy shock!!

HOPE, I have learned a new lesson on keeping the faith alive. Not only for the victim but for the families. WE as a community must never give up perusing the TRUTH because there are answers which may not come to light immediately or for years but if only each family and loved one could be united again. I also see HOPE, LOVE, GOODNESS in Mr. Charles. God used you in His own way sir and for that I thank you.

jmo

Anderson Cooper is mentioning the other missing girl from the area. Not sure if there is any connection. He didn't mention her name on the air.

Did the response to Anderson's question about that seem odd? Almost makes me think there is a possibility they have more information connecting all 4 girls.

It appears that there was never a missing person's report filed on Michelle and thats why there is no info available on her! On another note, I thought the dispatcher was a little too gruff in her manner on the 911 call, but that, sadly is typical Cleveland Dispatching. I am a dispatcher for a Cleveland suburb and hope I would never treat someone that way!! I also normally keep someone on the line until the officers get there in case the situation escalates or changes!!

I would have thought keeping her on the line would have been standard practice considering she told the dispatcher she was afraid the man would come back? Is it not important to get as much information as possible in that call or is it just a way of getting the police to you asap? I'm not sure as I've mainly heard UK calls rather than US ones so sorry if thats an obvious question!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Is that the full recording of her call? She wasn't asked if she was hurt or if there were other people in danger or anything. I'm really angry about it!

Got it to stream finally.

This sounds like a redacted version of the 911 call. Charles the rescuer stated he talked to the 911 operator first so we don't know what was said and what wasn't said before Amanda got on the phone. The operator is trying to get a description of the suspect and she is understandbly upset. He has to get the description if he can. He sounded breathless (like excited breathless IMHO) though when he talked to the LE after the call with Amanda ended.

Did the response to Anderson's question about that seem odd? Almost makes me think there is a possibility they have more information connecting all 4 girls.

Yes, I have to wonder why he didn't mention her name. Maybe to not raise any hopes?

I got the impression that the 911 dispatcher thought it was a hoax. :moo:

Got it to stream finally.

This sounds like a redacted version of the 911 call. Charles the rescuer stated he talked to the 911 operator first so we don't know what was said and what wasn't said before Amanda got on the phone. The operator is trying to get a description of the suspect and she is understandbly upset. He has to get the description if he can. He sounded breathless (like excited breathless IMHO) though when he talked to the LE after the call with Amanda ended.

Ah that makes a lot more sense, thanks :) Glad that wasn't it!
I think I didn't listen properly, too many emotions right now (though I've never read about these women before).

A glimmer of hope for all missing people perhaps :)

10 bucks says he's gonna be the next Sweet Brown or Antoine Dodson.

"Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms, something is wrong here, dead giveaway! Either she's homeless or she got problems..."
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...ens-Amanda-Berry-and-Gina-DeJesus-found-alive

What a glorious day! I'm sure their parents, friends, loved ones are just beside their self with joy unspeakable!!

My husband is rolling in laughter right now! Lol!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Is that the full recording of her call? She wasn't asked if she was hurt or if there were other people in danger or anything. I'm really angry about it!

That operator didn't give a rat's arse! Same as the operator that handled the call regarding Susan Cox's husband and her sons. Sickening!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!! I am so happy that I'm about to cry, this is so amazing!

The guy that helped them - THANK YOU so many people would want to "not get involved".

A few times a year, throughout the world, you hear about cases of women being held captive in a basement or secret cell - this is horrifying - who else is out there?

Ah that makes a lot more sense, thanks :) Glad that wasn't it!
I think I didn't listen properly, too many emotions right now (though I've never read about these women before).

A glimmer of hope for all missing people perhaps :)

No worries gia. I'm excited too. I just heard an excerpt on the TV just now again and I noted that the 911 operator asks her what is her address and she gives him the one where she had come from and he said but I'm showing you at "such and such address". He was trying to make sure he had her exact location. I was a bit surprised he didn't keep her on the phone but I would imagine he was excited too! :) I'm sure they'll review his call and if he violated any procedures they'll have a talk with him. It's a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn