Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Is that the full recording of her call? She wasn't asked if she was hurt or if there were other people in danger or anything. I'm really angry about it!

Yea seemed to me he actually got a little cross something like "I already said they're on their way when the next car is available." Grrrrrrr...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I was just over at the James Randi site catching up on my "skeptic" news bits when I saw a message about how Sylvia Brown (the "psychic") told Amanda's mom that she wasn't alive and how the mother's friend thought it was the catalyst in the mom giving up the will to live, leading to her death. :(

Wait, you mean psychics really don't know anything and just pull stuff out of their a$$es? No way!

Anderson Cooper said he was a school bus driver. . God Bless these women and babies. xoxoxo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n-cleveland-home/story-e6frg6n6-1226636566387

Some good pics at this website. I'm looking for the 911 airplanelamp. Can't find it yet.

Picture captioned: Missing Cleveland woman Amanda Berry with her sister and unidentified girl after rescue. Picture: WOIO-TV/passantino/Twitter, taken from link at beginning of this post. Look at those smiles!

I want to apologize for posting a picture with a minor. I know better than that! Please accept my apologies fellow WS members :)

I think I fixed it. It's the first time I've used the paint program for this---I hope this one is acceptable.

Attachments

• Amanda Berry 2.png
    Amanda Berry 2.png
    362.6 KB · Views: 158
Wow, no kidding that 911 operator sucks. Way to completely fail at the most important moment of your career. You keep that girl on the phone until the police arrive!!!! How hard is that? Why is she in such a hurry to get off the phone?

So, we only know of one child for sure?

I haven't read many of the articles, but a witness said that there were more children inside. Not sure who they belong to, though.

A witness who spoke Spanish told NewsChannel5's Stephanie Ramirez that he helped break down the door. He said there was a child who was about 4 or 5 years old with Berry, as well as other children inside the house. He said he recognized Berry from posters.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...ry-and-Gina-DeJesus-found-alive#ixzz2SZIspnQD

This the unbelievable!! I didn't follow their cases but I'm ready to cry some big 'ol tears of joy! This fills me with SO much hope for others missing. I'm just in shock. Happy shock!!

10 bucks says he's gonna be the next Sweet Brown or Antoine Dodson.

"Bro, I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms, something is wrong here, dead giveaway! Either she's homeless or she got problems..."
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/Cleveland-police-dispatch-Missing-teens-Amanda-Berry-and-Gina-DeJesus-found-alive

What a glorious day! I'm sure their parents, friends, loved ones are just beside their self with joy unspeakable!!

Oh my goodness. I love that guy - makes you feel better about the world!!

I'm looking for a picture of Michelle Knight but I can't find any. Only Amanda and Gina's pictures are shown. Was there no news coverage/missing flyers etc when she disappeared?

I'm looking for a picture of Michelle Knight but I can't find any. Only Amanda and gina's pictures are shown. Was there no news coverage/missing flyers etc when she disappeared?

She was an adult when she went missing so rarely do they get the same kind of press.

OMG and two children were also found in the house with the three women. I'm assuming he impregnated one or two of the girls. Sick . Hang him. Sorry I'm just listening to Anderson and am so infuriated. Whom can we trust? Obviously NO ONE. This guy was a school bus driver. How many more missing young girls in that area of Ohio can be linked to him.:stormingmad:

Anderson Cooper is mentioning the other missing girl from the area. Not sure if there is any connection. He didn't mention her name on the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn