Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in tears. Gina gave a big thumbs up getting out of the van. How touching.

Oh my God, she is so, so, so tiny. God bless all of these women.

I have tears just streaming--the first time since this news broke.

So, so tiny.

OMG the baby was born on Christmas Day ? I love that.

Just announced that Amanda gave birth in a small inflatable swimming pool in the home. The girls were kept in locked rooms and something was said about holes being made in the doors so they could communicate but I missed it.

Gina gave the crowd a thumb's up when she got out of the car. Her father's joy is contagious. :)

Throwing Michelle's mom a bone here... It would not surprise me if she could not get the funds together to get from Florida to Ohio, plus transportation around Ohio, plus being put up in a hotel during her stay, and a return flight back to Florida. So she took NBC's offer to do all that for her, in exchange for being able to interview her during her stay. Media will do anything to get around the whole 'we don't pay for interviews' spiel.

Oh my God, she is so, so, so tiny. God bless all of these women.

I have tears just streaming--the first time since this news broke.

So, so tiny.

Since we know they were chronically dehydrated and malnourished, I'm guessing they never grew much from the young teenage bodies they began with :(

Gina's dad is awesome!!! With that man in her life she's going to be just fine. :)

Cleveland captive Amanda Berry gave birth to daughter in an inflatable pool inside horror house

Amanda Berry, the plucky former prisoner who led the breakout from the Cleveland house of horror, was forced to give birth to her baby in an inflatable swimming pool, police said Wednesday.

Berry’s now 6-year-old daughter Jocelyn was fathered by one of her captors, who refused to take the prisoner mom to the hospital for the delivery, police told the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Instead, Berry gave birth inside the house turned prison where she and two other women were being held in chains, they said.

Nope, sorry. The reporter on this live feed said it right after saying the baby was born in an inflatable pool and that the women were kept in locked rooms and had to slide things under the door to each other... its' sad to think they did not even get to socialize with each other :(

Amanda spoke with her grandmother by phone yesterday and told her grandmother that her daughter was born on Christmas Day. I don't know if there is a link to that video.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2013/05/08/us/20130508_CLEVELAND-11.html

“She looked dirty and was screaming,” Angel Cordero, one of the men who broke down the door of the home where the women were held captive, said of Ms. Berry. “She had on green pants and a small white shirt and old-looking shoes. Her teeth were yellow and dirty and her hair looked messy, as well.”

“The baby was crying a lot and was very nervous,” he said. “She probably never saw a car or anything before.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503