Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On yahoo.com there is a pic says emotions run high as kidnap victims come home. Is that Amanda in the blue shirt?

Gina's mom speaking - thanking FBI and police, asking people not to ignore a plea for help -referring to Amanda and her courage. More thanks, to neighbors and believers. Most of all thanks to the doubters because they made her feel more sure that her daughter was out there.

Nancy said that all three girls are part of their family. This makes me feel that they will lookout for Michelle. They are not going to just sit back and let Michelle not have a place to go. All of them are family and I think that they will all be an instrumental part in the healing process. If they don't stay in contact I think that would be a detriment to the healing process.

Dad now - he knew daughter was out there alive and he never gave up. More thank yous to FBI, police, all involved. He doesn't know how they put up with him every day. Telling community to come out and watch the kids, even if you aren't their parents, you've become their parents. Don't choose not to see. Get out, walk your dog while your kids are going to school.

Anyone else in tears?

I am. And beating myself up for being on a pity pot the past few days about how "bad" my life is. Jeeze, I need to start being a grateful for the love that surrounds me and my freedom.

"We have a big problem and it's going to take ALL of us to FIX this problem!"

-Felix DeJesus

I am wondering if one of the families, Amanda's or gina's will allow michelle to come into their homes to recover, since she has no other place to go?

Where was this determined that she has no place to go? Her mother, brother and cousins have all come forward. She has family there...

Felix is going to continue to be an activist to help missing kids! :heartbeat:

Felix will become an activist for missing kids. "If you need someone who will be beside you 100% come to me!" *pounds his chest*

Ginas dad just said his job is now to be an activist for missing kids and anyone who needs someone to stand a hundred percent with them, to come to him. What a dad.

Gina's Mom: It's like a dream, I keep pinching myself.

OMG! for mothers day they want to have a block party and close the street down

Gina's mother says she spent time with all three girls, it was awesome, there are no words to describe it. She hugged Gina and never wanted to let go. Felix wants to have a block party and close the streets down - best mother's day present ever.

Father wants to have a block party & close the streets down! :)
("Best mother's day present...")

Gina's family wants to have a neighborhood block party for mothers day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste