Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The emotional damage something like this does is just tragic. Do these people even think of how this affects others?? That poor woman, her hope that her daughter was alive died with Sylvia Browne's reading.
how haunting, Sylvia Brown had said she would see her daughter on the other side, it was Amanda's mother that would cross over first.

No charges against the 2 brothers. They do have unrelated warrants for misdemeanor cases against them.

Prosecutor Victor Perez: Chief Asst Pros for Cleveland

charges against Ariel : 4 charges of kidnapping and 3 of rape

Onil & Pedro: no charges---No evidence of participating in these crimes

Live feed says no evidence against the two brothers at all at this stage, only Ariel

No indication that brothers were involved. There will be no charges against them in connection with this case.

live feed http://www.newsnet5.com/subindex/news/news_livestream14

I just heard a reporter say that Michelle delivered Amanda's baby and that Ariel Castro told Michelle if the baby died he would kill her. The baby had some breathing problems and Michelle gave CPR to the baby. Also the child didn't know the names of the other woman in the house. AC didn't want her to know so when the child was out she wouldn't say their names.

4 counts of kidnapping/ 3 counts of rape. The other brothers are not being charged, no proof that they had anything to do with this.

Search of second residence 2 doors down from Castro home:

probable cause for search warrants; no suspects there

Media asking about new FBI search - police chief says information received was enough to justify a search warrant for that property.

There is a search by FBI at a second house, I believe it was said 2 doors down. I wasn't expecting NO charges against Ariel's brothers.

not outside the entire time? (what about naked woman in yard seen by neighbors?)

what and why? I think Amanda will tell the truth about that.
Amanda when she is ready to talk will say who was first or maybe both?:rockon:
Either way..they are free and the men both are heroes...:drumroll:

Girls were not held in same room but they did know the others were there. DNA testing being done on Ariel and child. Ariel has been cooperative, gave detailed statement. There is, as of right now, no reason to believe there are other victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse