Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Ariel just pleads guilty and lets these girls get back to their own lives.

Ohio reporter fulfills promise to once-missing woman’s late mother

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/05/07/ohio-re...nce-missing-womans-late-mother/#ixzz2SiyvB4Mq

For some reason the worse a case is the more I sort of put up a wall to avoid being emotionally affected, I guess, so maybe that's why all this time I haven't been choked up or misty eyed over this case. Until now. There's something so beautiful about that short little piece, thanks for sharing.

The chief said there is no reason to think there were any other women.

That is not true. How about the reports there was a woman there that disappeared? How about the name with rest in peace beside it? How about the other girls that went missing from the same area? The Chief is wrong. That statement flies in the face of common sense.

That is not true. How about the reports there was a woman there that disappeared? How about the name with rest in peace beside it? How about the other girls that went missing from the same area? The Chief is wrong. That statement flies in the face of common sense.

What was the source of those reports?

ETA: the other hostage & RIP thing. obviously there are other missing girls.

no one asked if it is true that there is a RIP with someone's name written on the basement wall, I was hoping it would at least verified. Also it was said that they are not finding that Ariel or his brothers have been involved with any other missing persons, so what about the statement that says Michelle said that there was someone there with her when she first got there and one day was gone? I had hoped someone would have asked that question too!

I hope Ariel just pleads guilty and lets these girls get back to their own lives.

Being that he apparently is admitting everything to the police, I think he will plead guilty. The reporter I'm listening to says he feels there will be no more charges - what they have is enough and anything more would just make things harder on the victims.

posted this last night, still troubled by this claim by Ariel's children's stepfather
http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...-ariel-castro-cleveland-kidnapper-and-monster

“These kids all knew each other,” private investigator Chris Giannini says. During and after the girls’ disappearances, in 2004, he employed a man named Fernando Colon - Ariel Castro’s ex-wife’s husband - as a security site supervisor at a local shopping center and got to know the inner workings of the family fairly well.

Colon had fallen under the suspicions of the FBI during their investigation into DeJesus’s whereabouts. By way of marriage, he was somewhat close to the Castro family, and his step-daughters certainly ran in the same circles at the missing teenager. Colon was soon brought in for questioning regarding the disappearances.

But he was cleared following a polygraph test. The man in turn insisted that FBI agents look into Ariel Castro, a man who seemed to attract tumult and disorder throughout his adult life.

“They did not follow up on that,” Giannini says. The Cleveland Division of the FBI offered no comment on the matter when contacted by Scene.

So is the 4th kidnapping Amanda's daughter? I don't have access right now. Is it kidnapping because she was held against her will? If she was born there and he is possibly her father, is it kidnapping?

Ariel - 4 counts of kidnapping, 3 counts of rape.

so, are the 4 counts of kidnapping for the 3 women and the daughter or
for 4 women since Michelle said another woman was there when she was brought to his house?

I am shocked this guy could pull this whole thing off by himself for 10yrs on his own...but who knows?

What about the witness seeing one of the girls getting in a car with 3 men?

no one asked if it is true that there is a RIP with someone's name written on the basement wall, I was hoping it would at least verified. Also it was said that they are not finding that Ariel or his brothers have been involved with any other missing persons, so what about the statement that says Michelle said that there was someone there with her when she first got there and one day was gone? I had hoped someone would have asked that question too!

Could it possibly have been an actual girlfriend of AC's who just left or he ' broke up ' with her and told her to go since he had a captive? That's the only thing I can guess.

Maybe those were false rumors. Wasn't that information said to have come from Michelle, through 'sources'.

Had to bring this over --- what a great Good Samaritan!

I know this has been said over and over, but without internet today, I've been bursting at the seams to say it: WAY TO GO, CHARLES!

So often in the world we live in, bystanders won't get involved. "It's none of my business." "Someone else will help." Yes, Amanda screamed for help, but if no one had answered, nothing would have happened. Charles Ramsey acted without a moment's hesitation, even kicking in his own neighbor's door, without thinking twice.

And, Coldpizza, hope you feel better soon...

Yes, Charles is an awesome and wonderfully colorful hero. I want to send him a gift and a card. If any sleuthers have an address for the guy - as it seems he lives next door, its probably all over hte place -could you PM me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back