Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone give me a link or tell me where the reports are coming from about amanda and her daughter being left somewhat free on monday as if being allowed to try to escape and the suicide note?

TIA

Has there been any "Big News" today?

I am shocked they haven't found any human remains yet. Has any info been released about what happened with the other pregnancies....were any other babies actually born there?
Cadaver dogs and investigators found no evidence of any remains in that house or another house nearby they searched. Ariel was charged with four counts of kidnapping and 3 of rape. The 4th kidnapping count was for the little girl of Amanda's since she was forced to stay inside the house. The two brothers were not charged and were let go. Also early today it was said Ariel left a suicide note in his house that he wrote years ago in which he put some blame on the victims for getting into his car to begin with because he claims to be a sex addict and unable to help himself. We also found out Michelle is still in the hospital and doesn't want to see her mother.

Plus Jodi A. was found guilty on that other case, which is also big news today.

The report says that the police said this. Where did they say it? I haven't read it or heard it anywhere.

At the news conference the police IN FACT did say they would not comment on any allegations of pregnancies or the 6 y/o child because it is part of an ongoing criminal investigation. More shoddy journalism.

Sounds as if Mr. Ramsey served his time. To me, his criminal history matters not. I do wish he had paid his child support, but hey, when you are incarcerated and then are released and work as a dishwasher its not like you have much money to work with. And we've all seen he doesn't live at the Taj Mahal.

Reporters gonna dig up dirt. I can choose not to immerse myself in it.

I don't think this news is shocking or scandalous. Anyone who has seen Charles in his interviews was not under the impression he is a perfect person, educated or a banker or a doctor. He is an average regular flawed guy. And yet, he acted heroically. He got involved. He did not turn away. Nothing from his past can change that IMO.

Michele told police Ariel offered her a ride home

Amanda said Ariel offered her a ride home, and told her his son worked at Burger King

Gina was offered a ride to his house to meet up with his daughter

Michele told police she was pregnant at least 5X; AC didn't want the pregnancies

Amanda said delivery in pool so mess easy to clean; Michele delivered baby; Ariel told her if her baby died>she would die

Amanda said Ariel left one of inside doors unlocked; thought AC was testing her

^^Reporter speaking on Newsnet5

I have to wonder where the reporter is getting this information. The police chief refused to comment on any of these issues, citing the ongoing investigation.

This doesn't matter to me. People make mistskes and also we all know how catty divorces and seperations get...especially when childen are involved.... Not to mention this was 10 hrs ago! What matters to me is the choice he made when he chose to help someone who was crying for help..
This man his a hero! Sure we will hear more negative info about him... It doesn't matter to me personally.... He chose to help a cry for help.. And that is what matters!!

Exactly. I can't believe they think it makes any difference especially with the changes a person can make in a decade. Well it does make a small diff, as i mentioned earlier, its even more heroic that he went to help

Sounds as if Mr. Ramsey served his time. To me, his criminal history matters not. I do wish he had paid his child support, but hey, when you are incarcerated and then are released and work as a dishwasher its not like you have much money to work with. And we've all seen he doesn't live at the Taj Mahal.

I don't think this news is shocking or scandalous. Anyone who has seen Charles in his interviews was not under the impression he is a perfect person, educated or a banker or a doctor. He is an average regular flawed guy. And yet, he acted heroically. He got involved. He did not turn away. Nothing from his past can change that IMO.

I agree, you could tell from his neighborhood, his speech and appearance. If anything he got something right and may get a bit of a break, one he probably never had before. Good for him for doing his best. Let his past stay there, let him keep up the good.

Multiple domestic violence, drug abuse, receiving stolen property, criminal trespassing, extreme cruelty, gross neglect of duty, unable to and has never paid child support that consists of a mere $51/mo?

Wouldn't you say some of these things are reasons why you spend time on this crime forum?

I am not necessarily trying to cast any stones myself, because he did help, but please do not dismiss his criminal past as "it doesn't matter". I am sure it matters to his victims and his children.

BBM: I agree.. That is why my post says "personally" doesnt matter to "me".
and again,, today,, his past doesnt matter to me.. I am greatful he chose to help?

So there was a little girl in the window (if that even happened) there was no missing child and AC has grandkids. Not sure in that case exactly what the police are suppose to follow up on.

According to the victims there was no crawling naked in the yard on leashes so that would mean that there sure is some lying going on.

Gina's family are clearly saying LE never gave up- them I believe.

If the police are called for screaming coming from a house and a child in a window, they then arrive and knock for 10 minutes and no answer so they leave, anyone would hope if that was their family member there would be a follow up. Obviously someone is not answering a door to hide something, obviously there is not screaming for no reason. Yes, Gina's family did thank them for not giving up, that is a totally different issue. Not giving up, not doing all they could or not following up different.

I have to wonder where the reporter is getting this information. The police chief refused to comment on any of these issues, citing the ongoing investigation.

He said from his LE sources. In fact it shocked me that someone was still doing investigative journalism and using LE sources instead of just going with speculation. He was to specific for that and it is the sort of info that a cop might share under background knowing it wouldn't affect a trial.

SO where are the babies???

sorry to be ew but depending on the trimester, maybe caused miscarriages and can be flushed or who knows what has been going out in trash for years...the no remains thing means nothing.

^^^video he shows Anderson Cooper his check and recites his address^^^

Agreed. Hope he will pay child support to the 15 y/o now that I am sure he will be able to. That will be a true test. It appears that the daughter has a strained relationship with him and I hope he takes this wonderful opportunity to repair that relationship with her, since he was able to help bring these daughters back to their fathers.

Additionally, we would all be blind to assume that there are not any cultural, psychological, family history etc factors that attribute to inner city crime. I was studying at the same college as Ariel's son Anthony (I did not know him personally) at the same time he was. I find it incredible and inspiring that Anthony Castro was able to leave that neighborhood in Cleveland and go to college across the entire state. He graduated, was involved with a fraternity and wrote for the BG News.

live feed http://www.newsnet5.com/subindex/news/news_livestream14

I just heard a reporter say that Michelle delivered Amanda's baby and that Ariel Castro told Michelle if the baby died he would kill her. The baby had some breathing problems and Michelle gave CPR to the baby. Also the child didn't know the names of the other woman in the house. AC didn't want her to know so when the child was out she wouldn't say their names.

4 counts of kidnapping/ 3 counts of rape. The other brothers are not being charged, no proof that they had anything to do with this.

If he beat the women with the goal of causing them to miscarry, then they need to add murder charges to the list. There aren't enough adjectives in any language to adequately describe how I feel about Ariel Castro.:banghead:

Rescued captive’s mom: I haven’t talked to her yet

http://www.today.com/video/today/51814777#51814777

This is an interview with Michelle Night's mom. :dunno: Is it just me, or does she not seem very happy that her daughter was found? It just seems like an odd interview.

http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/michelle-knight-the-story-you-dont-know/

Barbara says when police called her to confirm that her daughter was the third girl found in the Seymour Avenue home on Monday, she was emotional. She is excited to her daughter, but weary of the reunion because of the lost hope over the years.
She doesn’t want to be let down.

bbm ~ Dear God!! What???

He said from his LE sources. In fact it shocked me that someone was still doing investigative journalism and using LE sources instead of just going with speculation. He was to specific for that and it is the sort of info that a cop might share under background knowing it wouldn't affect a trial.

It sounds like someone from LE is risking their job by releasing privilged information.

It sounds like someone from LE is risking their job by releasing privilged information.

I am appalled that they would talk about this just for media sensationalism. How sad if him/her sharing this would hurt the prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214