Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/michelle-knight-the-story-you-dont-know/

Barbara says when police called her to confirm that her daughter was the third girl found in the Seymour Avenue home on Monday, she was emotional. She is excited to her daughter, but weary of the reunion because of the lost hope over the years.
She doesn’t want to be let down.

bbm ~ Dear God!! What???

I took this to mean that she didn't want to find out that the woman rescued was not her daughter. I could be wrong, though.

When I saw her interviewed on the Today show, I immediately thought that she seemed a little bit slow, or mentally disabled. There's something in her speech and language that makes me think this. Just my opinion. It still doesn't excuse the way she treated her children when they were young, and I understand completely if Michelle is apprehensive toward seeing her.

While I find it unlikely that Amanda only got pregnant once and Gina not at all- a theory as to why Amanda was allowed to continue the pregnancy and Michelle was not might have to do with the mental issues surrounding Michelle.
and maybe he was worried about a successful home birth for someone as petite as she is/was

Being that he apparently is admitting everything to the police, I think he will plead guilty. The reporter I'm listening to says he feels there will be no more charges - what they have is enough and anything more would just make things harder on the victims.

There are going to be more charges. The prosecutor stated that this is just the start. With Michelle claiming to be pregnant 5 different times, and all five were aborted. That is five murder charges just in that alone. Since Ohio looks at fetuses as people. Each charge will be added on. And you can bet that he didn't just rape them once. Those charges will be added on as well as the women recount the different times. And what about the beatings? Michelle was beaten so bad that there is structural damage to her face.

The prosecutors are going to pile the charges on to ensure that there would be no way to have him get out of prison for the rest of his life.

You can bet there will be other charges added. Just bet on it!

Today was a major life event for hundreds of people who have been effected by these three cases. Lets take a step forward toward new and happier lives for everyone. Except Ariel of course. imo

Some men as they get older are not as fertile as they once were.
Of course that doesn't explain as to why Michelle would allegedly get pregnant multiple times.

It made more since when we thought the brothers were involved- I could see each one having a girl. but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I guess the truth is these things don't make sense, we just try to understand the understandable.

FWIW, there are a lot of things that are not adding up to me and things being stated/reported that I'm not sure I believe. Some things aren't sitting right. I'm noticing a lot of inconsistencies. JMO

All that matters to me is that these girls are free (and if there are other victims, that they're found) and those responsible are incarcerated.

Arlene Castro AMW interview on CNN....she mentioned asking "mom" for permission to go to Gina's house. I think the mom and AC were divorced by then? Do we know if the daughters even had a relationship with AC???? I know that AC's ex wife and her children moved to Ft. Wayne, IN at some point.

I think Amanda was made up to be a "wife/slave" by Ariel and he treated her differently then the other two by letting her complete her pregnancy. Also, she knows details about him like his age. I wonder if she was made to rehearse info in case she was discovered in the home. JMO

Ariel Castro will get life in prison. That is, if he lives that long & doesn't commit suicide. There is nothing a defense lawyer could offer as an excuse. He's toast!

Arlene Castro AMW interview on CNN....she mentioned asking "mom" for permission to go to Gina's house. I think the mom and AC were divorced by then? Do we know if the daughters even had a relationship with AC???? I know that AC's ex wife and her children moved to Ft. Wayne, IN at some point.

Mom and AC were apparently separated since 1996. At some point Mom remarried. But daughters still had some sort of relationship with their father. Mom had full custody but complained AC was kidnapping his daughters (which I presume means he was taking them places without having custodial rights).

According to the victims there was no crawling naked in the yard on leashes so that would mean that there sure is some lying going on.

Snipped by me

Not Necessarily! This may have in fact went on, but girls are choosing not to recount it at this time. Not everything is going to come out in two days of their release.

BBM: I'd like to barf on this guy. Who teaches people like this that they are not responsible for their own actions? And why couldn't he have just gone ahead and committed suicide years ago? Say 12 or so?
LOL! barf is one of my favorite-sounding words. another one is ointment. so I'd like to eat some ointment and then barf on him

Charles has his own thread? WTH!

Is anyone else finding it almost astonishing that AC pulled this off without the help of his brothers? That really threw me for a loop. I thought even last night LE said all 3 would be charged tomorrow *( today). So what happened between last night and today that the other 2 are off the hook?

SO where are the babies???

Not to be graphic. But you can miscarry and there be no fetus. It could just be like a very painful period, with a lot of clots. Which can just be flushed down the toilet. Sorry to be so graphic.
There is never any mention how far along the pregnancies were. If its early then the lack of bodies can be explained by the above comment.

While I find it unlikely that Amanda only got pregnant once and Gina not at all- a theory as to why Amanda was allowed to continue the pregnancy and Michelle was not might have to do with the mental issues surrounding Michelle.
I'm going with he considered each of the girls to be used for a different purpose. I'll leave it there.

It made more since when we thought the brothers were involved- I could see each one having a girl. but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I guess the truth is these things don't make sense, we just try to understand the understandable.

I couldn't fathom either one of the brothers being involved. One is a raging alcoholic and the other a bum. Neither one could be trusted to keep a secret. Loose lips sink ships.

Snipped by me

Not Necessarily! This may have in fact went on, but girls are choosing not to recount it at this time. Not everything is going to come out in two days of their release.

There is no record of any calls to the police describing that.

What does this mean? TIA

I don't know if this is a direct translation from Spanish (izquierda fuera a salir?). I think it's just poor English. I think what he meant is that he didn't restrain Amanda and daughter, and that they were free to leave at any time.

Of course, we all know that this certainly wasn't the case.

I think Amanda was made up to be a "wife/slave" by Ariel and he treated her differently then the other two by letting her complete her pregnancy. Also, she knows details about him like his age. I wonder if she was made to rehearse info in case she was discovered in the home. JMO

I agree! I think AC really "thought" of Amanda as his girlfriend.

Curious...why were his brother's arrested in the first place if there is NO evidence that they had anything to do with or knew anything about the girls? Does anyone have any insight or any links to how/why/when they all were arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214