Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only opportunity to escape was the other day; have not been outside of home for 10 years respectively

Ariel Castro waived Miranda rights

Don't anticipate any other victims of Ariel Castro

:thud:

I've had enough excitement for the day......Ciao all, and see ya tomorrow!

Thanks be that Amanda, Michelle and Gina have been found!

Added: And Amanda's baby girl!

Cleveland prosecutor just said Mr. Ramsay is a key part of the case and deserves a lot of credit and "something" from the reward fund.

Ashley Summers: no info came to light about her

Ariel C had never been interviewed by the police

I'm shocked. Suicide note, and Amanda and J were left "out" to leave? He's a *advertiser censored***ing monster.

"Did the brothers know?"

"Absolutely not. There is nothing that leads us to believe they were involved or had any knowledge of this....per statements from victims, etc."

I'm shocked. Suicide note, and Amanda and J were left "out" to leave? He's a *advertiser censored***ing monster.

I don't understand the second part -"they were left out to leave"?

USAToday: "Can you give us a general description of the conditions under which these women were living?"

General description: "House was in Disarray"

Absolutely.

I hope they find out something about the girl that was there who went missing. That's gonna haunt me for sure.

The chief said there is no reason to think there were any other women.

Plaindealer: "The women left the house twice, what were those circumstances?"

"They went to the garage in disguise."

"So, they never left the property?"

"No."

Women left the house twice in 10 years:

girls didn't know each other

when u see where the house and garage situated: left from house to garage 2x in 10 years, and were in disguise

Per police chief: There is no evidence of any connection between Castro and any of the 3 girls before they were abducted.

No prior relationship with Castro for any of the girls, at least as the investigation stands now.

Ashley Summers: no info came to light about her

Ariel C had never been interviewed by the police

Police made a huge mistake there. His daughter was the last person to have seen Gina. How can they have not interviewed him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back